Ask a street and park cleaner anything

Ask a street and park cleaner anything.

Attached: male-council-street-cleaner-pushing-a-little-bin-in-brighton-east-HWDK2K.jpg (1300x953, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=buhAy2badkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how many times a week do you have to clean up human shit?

Although i find alot of it , especially around the bar street alleyways,i don't clean it.i have to call a crew from the city college that comes with special equal. I just do bottles,paper,cans and leaves.

* Council
Not college

Bimp

What's the weirdest shit you ever found?

A dead goat with a dildo in its ass,im not joking ,i swear its true.

Top notch. America?

do you find a lot of money?

Nope, Greece actually,kinda explains the goat

I find an average of 500 euros per month and maybe that much more in gold and jewlery, amongst many other things

You made me chuckle, thank you.

I think it was just tourists having a real good time with a local girl that went horribly wrong.

How hard is the work?

Horribly wrong for the goat only. I hope.

Its not that bad,im outside in the sun and most of my route is next to the beach,so i get really good views of topless sunbathing tourist babes,,im walking around with my headfones and i have no one on my case all day telling me what to do.the hardest thing is a couple of months in the winter when all the leaves are everywhere

Get laid any?

I have had my dick sucked twice so far by drunken tourist chicks that i have found in the park and by the beach.
I start work at five in the morning so i find all kinds of fucked up people still out from clubbing.

Good on ya.

Do any drugs?

any good stories involving drunk tourists?

Just the devil's lettuce user.

I try to stay away from them especially if they are out in groups,theres been many times ive had to beat a motherfucker with my broom for being disrespectful and in my face. The video below gives you a clue.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=buhAy2badkw

Whoa Rhodes. Where are these tourists from? Never been to southern Greece myself.

What time do you wake up?

why are you so ugly

Mostly Scandinavian,lots of English and Russians are on the rise. The south Aegean i think is the most beautiful part of Europe

jesus thats loud, do you wear ear plugs to not go deaf?

4 30 on weekdays
6 30 on Saturday
Sunday off

best place to pitch a tent in the woods without anyone finding it?

how big is your dick

How the fuck do you in what i look like , you flaming faggot

You get used to it after a while

You lost me there
Generally or here ?

Eight inches hard

Ever been attacked while on the job?

Yes,as i said before,by drunk little faggots.
Luckily i carry a solid wood broom which ive used on more than one occasion to knock some motherfuckers out. Not many times though,im a big guy.

Bupm