I want to start robbing people on the street

i want to start robbing people on the street
looking for tips, stories or anything u think u could help me with

Attached: cagula-groasa-neagra-490h.jpg (328x600, 17K)

you gonna die

nah
i don t plan on going alone

do you think you'll make so much money with that to risk all that prison time?

Robbing people is one of the quickest ways to accidentally end up in prison taking a heavy dose of muscle relaxants. I'd say get a job doing scams if you wanna Rob people blind.

Someone tried to rob me with a bat on a drugrun. Ran away, bat hitting me, no problem. Robber died later.

Scammed by a kid for some products, lost 300USD in product. Kid still alive.

Was lured into an alley and got hit in head from behind by a knuckleduster. Woke up w/o phone/wallet/ID-card/jacket, good strategy. Though I got brain damaged.

Attached: 1546622703696.png (624x169, 108K)

Self incriminating dipshit

The real ones just stick whoever they are robbing in their trunks so there are no witnesses

Work your way up to a leading position at the federal reserve. Print money until everybody is poor except for you. If you're not an America, make it so it's illegal to criticize you as you fuck them in plain sight.

or, just work for the IRS

HA HA

its a good way to get em

I used to know one robber. He robbed the wrong girl and he took bullet in knee on his own apartment. So check who are you going to rob. Scam people on small amount of money. People is just too lazy for going to police for 5-10$

Wrong place to ask. Go out into the street and ask the first black person you see. He will have the answers you seek.

Scam is better choice just sayin

A few buddies used to rob straight guys trying to hook up with gays. They would bait them somewhere then rob them. Most wouldnt snitch because they were to concerned about getting caught by family/ wives ect.

Or underage bait will be good too. Better for consciences

lol retard

Attached: 1448534391572.png (1920x1080, 7K)

Do what I used to do, get a guy to fuck you in the ass, then clamp down on his dick until you snap it off. Extort him to get his dick back.

This
Blackmailing a pedo is pretty easy cash

Literally to catch a predator but when they show up you beat them 70% to death then dump them somewhere.
Have them bring pizza, weed, cash whtever. Theyll do it.

Just be mindful of social cues. nobody's going to think twice about a 20 year old texting a 17 year old. Your victim will just get high fives if you're pretending to be a 7 year old seducing a 35 year old in california though.

What we used to do is go for abandoned houses/recently moved. and strip the copper out, depending on how desperate you are for cash go for a church and take whatever might have a high value. Rich people who live out in the county who go out on vacation are good hits learn their schedules watch to see if they go out much if they go on business trips if they have alarm systems etc. I noticed the best way to pop a lock is with a horse shoe you don't need to tote a crowbar around in the back of your trunk, Don't shoulder bash doors or else you'll end up hurting yourself the door might be bared on the other side mule kicks work best aim directly under the door knob, always have two other guys with you and have a plan on how you're going to proceed with your theft, though I disagree with this but one should always be on look out, park your truck in the dark somewhere that it wont be seen and a short dart away from the building that you just robbed

don't road waltz with stolen shit unless you think your lucky if you have hot stuff on you be sure the guy who fences for you will take it.

I'm glad you got brain damaged.

I've thought of doing this. Set it up with a buddy in whatever town, hook a few decent sized fish, move on to the next town. Middle aged married men seem like good targets for this, low risk high reward if you don't get greedy

You're not hidden here dipahit

I hope you get caught and fucking raped then shot and thrown in a ditch where you belong.