Marinefag here, 0111 Oorah!

Marinefag here, 0111 Oorah!

I have a question for all of you pussies - how come you don't enlist and serve your country?

Having a career and a cause sure beats masturbating yourself blind in your moms basement. Besides, maybe the PT would have the side effect of contributing to some of you cowards losing your virgin badges.

Something to think about, you fucking fat NEET faggots.

Attached: 2343465.jpg (1800x1013, 306K)

Truth... i look back on it and wish that i actually did enlist. Some of my best friends are marines. They are set up pretty nice now after getting out and getting 75-100% disability pay, and free college. Pretty dope.

then again, i did start an IT company and make pretty good money. But would have loved to fucked shit up.

Don't go grunt. There's no war, and all of your training is only truly applicable towards being an LEO or security.

Shut the fuck up you fucking pog boot bitch.

Marines haven't been useful since WWII. They went obsolete after the Army started using helicopters. Modern marines are just glorified MPs.

I have no desire to go fight Israel's wars.

Nah, I'll make loads in the private sector while you go play toy soldier a bit before either dying like fodder or succumbing to PTSD. Not my problem that your care about flags or The State. But that's the way of things -- there's always a sentimental martyr looking for a sword to fall on.

Why did you join the Marines to be fucking admin

How many times are you gonna post this thread it’s quite irritating you don’t even get paid for recruiting these people.

Go pick up some cigarette butts, you fucking POG-ass boot!

Have you ever seen a little movie called “Blackhawk down”? That pretty much covers army aviation. Marines are better pilots than Navy, Air Force, or Army by far.

24+ year USAF vet here, active and reserves.
Best decision I’ve made in my life.
All branches have their purpose, you just have to find what you want out of it.
With that I’ll take your questions.

You're not fending off attacks from Canada and Mexico. You're just a symptom of the long arm of American imperialism.

Also, check out the situation on homeless vets. You can go and kill browns for your country, but your government won't feel like your owed anything.

>Marines are better pilots than Navy, Air Force, or Army by far

Not really, it’s just that each branch has their own mission and specializes in it. For instance, USAF doesn’t have helicopters so the comparisons cannot be made.

Which branch do I go into if I'm a young man in dire need of a boyfriend?

>how come you don't enlist and serve your country
I'm neither poor nor retarded.

Navy, obvi

Submarines are long, hard, and full of seamen.

>how come you don't enlist and serve your country?
i've got an iq higher than 7
i don't want to risk my ass for some rich assholes
i think uniforms are ridiculous
fighting wars is pointless
plenty of other reasons i'm too lazy to type out

Air Force pilots aren’t carrier rated. Marine and Navy pilots are. Air Force pilots don’t fly rotary wings, Marines do. Of all 3 branches that can fly a rotary wing, only the marines are allowed to fly the president of the us in helicopters.

Navy

>I’m too lazy

Got it

>I have a question for all of you pussies - how come you don't enlist and serve your country?

Because at this point I'm too old and it would be a major setback in my career. I didn't enlist when I was 18 because I have a real problem with arbitrary authority and wouldn't have fit in well in the military.

nothing wrong with being lazy imo. Why even get your ass up if there's no need to? Isn't that considered waste?

Must hurt having an attention span of one line
But then again that's perfect cannon fodder material.

Cause I realized killing children in other countries didn't solve anything. Also read War is a Racket and cannot recommend that enough.

Attached: 10f48aqmgkf21.jpg (720x563, 86K)

this. military is just a retard circlejerk

>be me
>enlist for military service
>"working" with a bunch of retards
>realize everybody in the military is basically retarded
>realize i deserve better
>quit after my duty is forfilled
>enroll at university
>sucks too but still better than military
>get well payed job
military is a meme

USAF pilots aren’t carrier rated because their mission doesn’t require them to be. Marine helicopter pilots fly the president because that’s the mission of Marine One. Same way USAF pilots fly Air Force One. You’re confusing some sort of inherent skill with Mission.

you sound gay

Funk off brah

>rotary wing
Again, the USAF doesn’t have helicopters so their pilots wouldn’t be trained for it.

If gay means that I make sense, understand the differences between the branches missions, and think logically, then sure.

nah you sound like you secretly wish to suck the presidents dick and drink his cum

Attached: i_wonder_whos_behind_that_post.jpg (600x600, 55K)

>kek

Why can’t their jet pilots land on a carrier? Why are the blue angels so much better than the thundercunts? Is it because they suck? It’s because they suck, isn’t it.

Air Force is better

just look at your own picture
niggers
women
mutts

thats why

At least I had the dignity to be a commo dude, rather than a clerk-typist...

Yikes.

Same shit every week.

It's URA, btw. An actual Marine would know that.

Any Marine C130 pilot can pilot air force one. No air force pilot can fly marine one. Any marine fighter pilot can land anywhere, Air Force pilots can’t land on a carrier.

Yeah, there is a massive skill gap if someone else of the same trade can do your job & you can’t do theirs.

I did, in the NAVY. I’m done serving

Shut up and go suck your jew master

this

Got a 'Psychological' medical discharge from the Officer's School because the Corporal Chief hated my guts.

Went with the bare maximun age. Will try to enlist on July or September, whenever they accept me and if they actually accept me because of my age.

I still have to go counceling because they misdiagnosed me as a "Psychotic" and the psychology clinic I'm seeing now say am all fine, but that I should let it all go. Fuck my life.

>Not in the US or EU so you can suck my long pencil dick for any misstranslation