Black women are property of white men

Black women are property of white men

Attached: 1555885767773.jpg (1400x831, 262K)

All women are property of white men.

They all look so damn attractive. They look a lot better than BMWF couples, right?

wmbf is match made in heaven

Unironically this.

Ok I have one question though.
What if your girl cucks you for another white guy? and you try hi-fiving him with your "all white men" ideology and your ex and the alpha both laugh at you? What then?

Then you cry about jews on /pol/ and jack off to black queens

Attached: 1555888276693.jpg (1080x1327, 186K)

white men != all white men

I own enough shit already, thanks. If I want some worthless niggers I'll dig in the litterbox.

LOL this doesn't upset me at all, i've never liked black women all that much. My last 10 lays were all white chicks.

This is plain wrong. You kid yourself is you think those guys are taking anything away from black women, they don't want them.

Attached: 1539527420446.jpg (480x360, 39K)

Attached: 1544492467601.jpg (2048x1536, 426K)

Black chicks are more simple, down to earth if you like. White whores on the other hand. If you don't have a shitload of money, a car, a social status - then you're fucked and you will never date any white slut. But with a black chick you can go to a KFC and have a great time and then bang her and even date her after this.

No thanks.

Is the sex like monkey sex?

Attached: 1548913266671.jpg (480x360, 23K)

More like dog sex. You know how you crakkas smell when you get wet .

Lol

Everyone hates niggers but we all keep pretending we don’t

Only inferior whites are willing to breed with an inferior race. Go ahead, take our worst and dilute your own race while we get stronger.

never seen so much fake hair on 1 pic

I don't hate black women, or asian women, or whatever else women. I hate their men. Niggers, spics, chinks, all that.

Sounds like a question that is sprung from reality. How are you dealing with your ex and said alpha?