Why is this so upsetting for males of Caucasian ancestry?

Why is this so upsetting for males of Caucasian ancestry?

Attached: 07.gif (691x389, 1.99M)

Because zoophilia is degrading.

Why are you so desperate for attention? Didn't Mommy Italy and Daddy Jew give you enough attention while you were growing up?

It makes me happy knowing that there are men on this planet that can truly satisfy white women. Without black men, white women would be a whole lot worse off.

Kys dirty nigger

>Ok I'll take a nibble of this bait.
Oh no we are going to go extinct because black men are just so much better than us white guys what ever shall we do hurrrr durrrrrrr......

Is that what you need user, feel better about a black guy taking your woman now?

Because it's bestiality.

What? Lmao

I see no connection between black man and satysfying white woman. What are you talking about lol.

jealous whitebois, you know he's right

Attached: bree-daniels-blacked-interracial-flat-doggystyle-fuck.gif (700x391, 770K)

You get no pussy thats why u mad.

more like thats why whitebois are mad

Attached: 1552767621068.png (500x487, 70K)

I hope one day you get some pussy brother.

>"He's"

Implying thats its not the same person

Hi there user, I'm the dude that posted that shit earlier that my friend is referring to. You were sayin white boy? HA

I was going to say,
Remember this?

Attached: 1200px-Punch_Rhodes_Colossus.png (1200x1555, 1.49M)

Noone cares go suck your friend off fag

these whitebois are such jealous little punks.

you do know whitebois lost and were forced to leave africa right?

actually today its black men colonizing bitch ass whitebois

Guns Germs and Steel nigga. It's a shame Guns Germs and Steel can't make your dick any bigger LOL

African Americans represent almost half (42 percent or 476,100
people) of the estimated 1.1 million people with diagnosed and
undiagnosed HIV in the United States — and almost half (44
percent) of those with HIV diagnosed in 2016.

Attached: 1554653540260.jpg (638x708, 37K)

Lol you make me smile. Good funny nigger.

They hate it when we latino's get white girls to.

Let's be real here, black guys are basically superior in every way. A white man will never be able to please a women sexually the way a black man can. The latest research poll I saw about this issue was that less then 30% of women were able to experience an orgasm with a white man, against like 85% or something with a black man. The majority of white women are also shown to become the most sexually aroused when viewing pictures of black men compared to white guys.

I've been in love with the same girl since I was 17(28 now), she's with a black man atm, and I feel very happy for her, because I know she is getting pleasured the way she actually deserves. The only really meaningful thing I can offer her compared to him is just paying some of their bills and send her some money whenever she needs it. Her boyfriend is unemployed, not exactly surprising since black people are routinely discriminated against in basically every way in todays society, so it's the least I can do for her.

Also, I have a real issue with people throwing around the "cuck" stamp as much as it's being done these days. It's just called being woke, and aware of your genetic shortcomings. For example I prefer white women because they are more aesthetically pleasing to me, and so I should also be able to respect the fact that most white women find black males more attractive than whites.

Also if you really love someone, wether it'd be your crush or daughter or sister or whatever, you should only want the very best for her, so if she chooses to be with a black man, the only right thing to do is to be happy for her.

You are absolutely pathetic

Himck look like poop RT

because they're jealous