Alright fags

Alright fags
When was the last time you spoke to a girl romantically
>2016

Attached: 1485814846359.png (1008x959, 832K)

never
Never even had a conversation with a female that was not my mother

you talked to your mother? fag.

10am

romantically? redneck.

>Never even had a conversation with a female that was not my mother

Christ, how?

This is now a YLYL thread

About 4 hours ago.

Come on user tell us your story, we might be able to help. Pictures are welcome.

>Never even had a conversation with a female that was not my mother

How?
you must have talked to another female in the past.
i talk to girls all the time, but there are co-works, family or "friends"

2 hours ago

Sometimes a sit next to people talking (male and female) just to hear what kind of conversations they have and I pretend to join in, but they always talk about things I can't follow or relate.

Never had a female friend, and never talked to the ones that work with me.

are you afraid of women or something?

Do you have a job user? I'm sorry life has worked out this way, but you can change this user.

Friday.
>Yea Forums, the incels den

>never talked to the ones that work with me.

How do you work then?
i wouldn't be able to do my work without talking to them

They are just to alien to me

I work in car rental, mainly just taking cars from the airport back to the garage were they get washed, minimum wage job but is easy to do.

2015. A one night stand. Last time I got any.

Do MMORPG "girls" count?

last Friday

2013-14, every time since has been either platonic or a family member

October of 2009

I literally never have. 25 now. No hope for me.

Right now, we're trading pictures and waiting for the weekend when we can get together and just stink up the whole house.

Feelsgoodman

I only say this out of jealousy, dude
Fuck you.

Round Christmas.
She's several states away, I'm a mess, and fuck long distance shit anyway.

Before that it was like six years of nothing man. I'd have been saying the same to me a month ago.

Sometimes it just happens. Hell, I've got a decent body but it's not like I take any real care of myself beyond eating right.

Focus on you my man, nobody batted an eyelid at me until I worked on my shit, and it didn't require perfection. Just effort.

You probably aren't looking for advice but to anyone reading this who's having a rough time with womenfolk:
Resentment is the worst human attribute. If you've got resentment, that's the first thing for you to sort out. Unfair as it is to accept that responsibility, it's less fair on yourself to be holding that shit around your neck.

Courage, brothers. All hope is not lost

Been in a relationship for 7 years had a kid with her and then she tells me she doesn’t love me anymore.

November 2018, god I want her back