My fiancée left me for a girl

My fiancée left me for a girl.
She asked me if it’d be okay for her to have sex with girls. I said no. We got into an argument, and we broke up.
I was with her for 5 years. 5 years.
You think you know somebody? But you don’t. She helped my get my life straightened out, and I helped her too. But just like that, now I suddenly mean nothing. Nothing to her, nothing to anybody.
Doesn’t matter how in shape I am. Doesn’t matter how much money I make. Doesn’t matter how I treat other people. I’m a nobody. I will die as a nobody. I’ll never be with another woman in my life.

Attached: F0F18695-2A13-484F-B5E3-8CE409F765F6.jpg (576x768, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
discord.io/pRkMu23
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This stage of a breakup doesn't last forever, man. Pick yourself up, go get hammered, and start a new day tomorrow. You don't need a woman to be yourself. Sure there are a few perks, but you're far better off without someone dragging you down and keeping you from being happy.
So stop feeling sorry for yourself and take this time to focus on you, motherfucker. No sad thoughts, no "I miss her", no regret.
You're better than this, user.

Attached: honk.jpg (598x620, 215K)

Pussy, you should of beat her into submission.

Attached: 1555317498742.jpg (639x500, 32K)

You're an idiot. I travel for work and am gone more than home. I let my wife fuck my ex for a couple reasons. Firstly, they're both sexy as fuck. Secondly, I'd much prefer another woman goes down on my wife as opposed to Sancho ripping her a new one. Why is that such a problem for you?

There’s no reason to keep going.

Because he’s not a cuck faggot like you are

This guy clearly isn’t a pathetic cuck, that’s why. You know most women find it attractive when you’re protective over them rather than whoring them out to other people, right?

Its Okay op. We love you. It'll get better, it always does

I’m so sorry you’ve been hurt like this. But it’s good this happened before you were married. 5 years have been wasted but it could’ve been a lifetime with someone who cheated on and disrespected you. I understand that’s tough to hear right now though. You aren’t a nobody & when you’re with the girl you deserve you’ll be laughing at ever caring about that slag.

You don't have a vagina. It could never work.

So... you're a cuck.

UwU user-kun it's time to join my discord.. you wouldn't refuse this one little favor.. would you?

discord.
gg/JEUvkp

Attached: c7c6fe3b424d318f60503e6a2eff3c4f--families-one-piece.jpg (615x873, 110K)

fuck her dad, see how she feels about that

Go find a jerk off buddy, it'll help.

look here at the fucking cuck

How dopey were you faggot, you had a source of regular mff threeways and you said no, kys

Then kill yourself. Pitty parties don't work on Yea Forums. Man the fuck up and move on, or be a little bitch and end yourself.

You’ll be back on the pussy in a week.
Why didn’t you just let her fuck girls?

I'm not saying you shoulda but I'd find it really hot if my gf fucked other girls. And maybe she brings some back sometimes...

Guys would be a line crossed

You don’t see it now but you will be so thankful that bullet missed.

Man up pussy comes and goes. There more out there. Also she will be back in a few weeks begging for cock. Feed it to her but dont take her back.

>She helped get my life straightened out
>She gay

I'm a man, come let me treat you right. We can have a nice life, fuck bitches on the side.

discord.io/pRkMu23

I-2wb

you made the right call, if you'd let her sleep with women she still would have left, it just would have taken longer and hurt more because you'd be constantly jealous and paranoid. forget about this slut, go out and get someone younger and hotter. if you're in shape and make money, it won't be difficult.

and don't take her back, no matter how much she begs. the relationship is over, accept it and move on.

that's fine if you're into it, i've also fantasized about my gf asking if one of her friends could join us in bed and stuff like that. it might be hot but she's still sleeping with someone else, and there's always a chance she'll fall in love with them and ruin your relationship. if you're happy to take that risk it's fine, not everyone is.

should have cummed and farded and shidded and pissed on her in her sleep and called her a dyke lmfao

cuck.

>She asked me if it’d be okay for her to have sex with girls. I said no
this is where you went wrong

You only should have yes ONLY if it would have been a 3 sum, she gets what she wants and you get to fuck another whore without starting the argument of cheating

You can straight up still, just stop chasing girls and find a man.