Da fuck is wrong with my dick. how do i fix this??

Da fuck is wrong with my dick. how do i fix this??

Attached: Frenulum Breve.png (1128x808, 1.47M)

Attached: oh.jpg (234x216, 8K)

Attached: 1342404279805.gif (248x200, 314K)

Reconstructive surgery

Cut it off and tell us what happens

you got jewed

Attached: circumcision01643.jpg (735x490, 146K)

Burn it and reform it, it's like candle wax

when you pull the foreskin back and twist it at the same time, makes the frenulum wire thing look funny. I like how all the circumsised fags out there are bamboozled by the stuff we can do with our foreskin like putting shit under it to make it look bumpy, pulling it back, etc.

i googled it and i think i need a frenuloplasty. they just snip the frenulum and stitch it back up. better than full circumcision. i like my foreskin, makes my dick feel good.

anyone here had a frenuloplasty before? any tips/advice?

Attached: amputation.png (1101x747, 1.13M)

My friend had the same thing. Idk what its called but he had tethers on his cock and had a simple surgery to cut them.

yeah frenuoplasty. thats what i think i need. they say its a simple surgery. what did your friend say about it? any advice/help/info much appreciated!!!!! i want to get it done but a bit scared as dont know much about it

You can't fix a chode you could try washing your cock and get the smegma off. If however, you mean the white spots they're fordyce spots and very normal.

cut your banjo string dude , hurts like hell but it's worth it

Ask you parents. They are the ones that paid Dr. Shekelberg to mutilate your penis.

You gotta at least get the frenulum cut/resectioned and looks like phimosis too...

I'd do a circumcision, but that's really up to you.

amerifag? guessing because u suggest circumcision *inferior race

Attached: 1552337451977.png (500x472, 300K)

Imagine being this Jewish

Cut it off and start over

I have the same question, the fuck is wrong with your dick?