20 y/o ugly virgin

20 y/o ugly virgin.

how to cope with living?

Attached: 150106a_0003.jpg (960x1440, 306K)

3 facets of social appeal:
>Attractiveness
Somewhat genetic but you can get in shape, bathe, brush etc. to boost this up somewhat. Surgeries can help too but are very expensive.
>Utility
Are you rich? Can you fix plumbing? Can you cook? Do you have loads of free time? Things like this make you useful to a person.
>Personality
This is partially your socialization, just talk to people more and it'll go up, and partially inherent beliefs. Do you hate/dislike lots of things with a burning passion? People don't like that. Do you act like a dingus to people for no/very little reason? People don't like that. Mental health also plays a big role in this(I.E. autism), so fix any problems you might have there with Therapists and/or drugs.

Hope this helps =P

bamp

Attached: 20150919_img_01_021.jpg (790x1190, 226K)

I'm 28 kv and I stopped giving a shit at 21.
There is no coping, life sucks and you just sorta acknowledge it, from there it's all downhill in the clown world.

>attractiveness
i have a receding chin and a receding hairline. im ugly as fuck
>utility
im fucking 20 and in a crappy college ranked in the 60s.
>personality
i got no one to talk to.
>Do you act like a dingus to people for no/very little reason?
then why do all the assholes get all the women? I saw guys tell random people to go fuck themselves, while hitting on girls at the same time.
>talk to a therapist
i talked to one and got commited a mental asylum for a week.

Attached: 1544750584690.jpg (1145x1600, 1.02M)

serious, why havent you killed yourself then?

>then why do all the assholes get all the women?
THIS is exactly what I'm talking about. you hold rage and resentment towards a group, in this case "asshole men who get women". THIS IS UGLY. Even if asshole men get all the women, despising them is only going to make you less appealling. Just accept their existence and work around it. In otherwords, CHILL.
>commited a mental asylum for a week.
Another major personality problem, it seems you're literally insane. Get on disability and fix it.

Your standards are too high. Get pissed wasted and go up to a fat chick with a mustache in a bar. You'll get laid.

20 is still young you have a lot of time to fix yourself up. don't worry to much at least your not a 30 yr old virgin wizard yet.

you said
>dont act like a dingus to people
then why do people who act like a dingus for no good reason seem to score chicks easily?
>get on disability
who the fuck would date a guy on disability. Also, you have no idea what qualifies someone to get disability. Being suicidal doesnt get you shit
theres no point in having sex, if the person youre fucking makes you puke upon sight.
how the fuck do i fix being ugly
>inb4 hit the gym
going to the gym doesnt fix a fucking ugly baby face.

Attached: 3390d300-s.jpg (800x1065, 185K)

>why do people who act like a dingus for no good reason seem to score chicks easily?
Beause they're attractive. The asshole-ness it a negative, but worth it for their insanely hot bod. You'd fuck a complete asshole woman if she was an 11/10, yeah?
The reason you're not getting laid and they are is because they're hot but assholes, and you're just an asshole. Stop being an asshole, and your values will balance out. And again, resentment of a group of people is a major contributer to asshole-ness.
Also, I was completely wrong about how disability works, thanks for telling me.

within 10 years we will have neural link ups, Andrew Yang will bring UBI 1k a month, and by 2035 we will be immortal as humanity explores the stars and lives however they want as whatever and whoever they want in virtual worlds.

Attached: 1553322059475.png (800x600, 716K)

.............Cocaine

tbh women don't care about looks that much. just make good money and work on your personality / social status. drive a nice car / wear nice clothes / have a decent hair cut and your set

Considering all your ugly ancestors managed to find someone to reproduce with, so can you.

Let’s see your face op

Attached: C03D6EE8-6C57-4190-B4EF-B0D2C59EED1C.jpg (460x434, 24K)

>stop being an asshole
what have i even done to another person to show im an asshole? im mostly silent, all the time. I havent done or said anything at all that shows im an asshole irl, and i get nowhere.
again, im 20 years old. And i go to a crappy school ranked in the 60s.
what the uck can i possibly do to show status?
i got the shittiest genes from my ancestors. My grandfather was 6'3" and had a full head of a hair.
im balding and 5'11"

Attached: 96a3be3cf272e017046d1b2674a52bd323.jpg (520x780, 54K)

Be social user

faking status is not that difficult. just buy some cowboy boots a cowboy hat and some fake jewelry and just lie to people make up story's about how you own a ranch and have to kill coyotes to keep your chickens safe.

everytime i try to be social, it ends up like this

1. i end up with a group of guys thats a total sausage fest, and none of them have any connections to girls
2. the time i try to be friends with a group of guys who knows girls, they dont let me in their friend group.

Attached: 0330.jpg (1000x1500, 169K)

Stop being such a crybaby about everything, it will help.

5'11" is still taller than average.
I'm the shortest in my family and was a skinny quiet introvert until I got my seif together and game on. Landed a hot rodeo queen (thighs of steel) sorority chick married banged out 3 kids lifes good.
Chicks want confidence. A man who won't put up with their shit. Not some soyboy cuck yes man beta shit.

This

Girls don't want a baby, they want a man.

its hard to not break down every once in while. maybe you dont understand because youre a non virgin.
but when i try to sleep at night, its hard not to think about how much of a failure i am.
>got myself togethers
such as?

after being rejected by 6 girls, i feel like all of it is luck. Not to mention all the chicks who already have a bf

Attached: 218.jpg (437x560, 36K)

Step 1:Become a full time NEET
>That's all folks

Healthy amount of drugs! Find yours and indulge in it until you forget

git gud at something and do something you like. They don't need to be the same thing, but balancing those 2 will make you whole.

Attached: 1527218685801.jpg (640x960, 328K)

Never give up man, someday you will get a woman.

Just accept that girls and sex are a waste of time anyway and do something actually useful with your life. The time it saves you allows for so much more.