What shoes do you wear, Yea Forums?

What shoes do you wear, Yea Forums?

>pic related: I ACTUALLY put forth an effort to look appealing to other people.

Attached: 8EB47383-B31F-47E9-92BC-958854E19BCC.jpg (570x427, 44K)

White and blue new balance

You must be very attractive to certain races

They slip on and off easily, stop me from slipping, and look pretty good.

Attached: sperry-men-gold_cup_authentic_original_2_eye-sahara-sts12428__57867.1509378111.1280.1280.jpg (1210x690, 177K)

work shoes 24/7

SAS

Gucci flip flops

Nigger

If you actually wear shoes like this, you're either a nigger or a fucking virgin.

either way, grow up kid

Boomer detected.

lol nigger fag

Black vans black and white vans or beige/ tan normal shoes

27 actually. I'm just not a fucking retard.

Doomer

Those are ugly as shit.

Acronym Presto or a pair of decaged UltraBoost

Attached: 804875_01.jpg (1600x1140, 276K)

I'm always in my work shoes, I don't go anywhere where i'd be required to look cool or stylish

mmmmmm nope this aint it

pic related but without the fancy flexsole

Attached: 76550_BLK.jpg (1300x1151, 536K)

those would be awesome if that yellow post-it note wasnt' on them

It hurts my eyes to look at those things.
Do you realize that when you walk into a room with those on half the people think 'cool' and the other half think 'douche'?

Those look like someone took a dollar store sponge and jammed it into a knockoff crock.

pic related. and pretty much in every color
some of the standard colors i have on auto replenish from amazon
(that spray on suede protector doesn't work)

Attached: 36616101-12-puma-olive-night-birch-original-imaez2bym5xwj9cc.jpg (832x467, 46K)

Black person.

White high top converse cuz I’m basic

Is it a coincidence every person I see wearing these types of shoes is a douchebag? Im honestly curious. Some of the shoes look cool but every guy that wears them is also wearing girl jeans or puma sweatpants whilst vaping and listening to rap

To lazy to take a pic .
Mostly Jordans than Vans or Chucks . I like it casual .
Other than that Nike Frees they are comfy as fuck got like 5 pairs in different colours but I have around 20 pairs

Yes I mostly wear skinny jeans but because Im fairly skinny and they fit and look better . No vaping thats gay shit . Rap is for niggers . Nike sweatpants im no broke as bitch .

Meh I don't vape or listen to rap. I could be a douche though. I usually wear them with black jeans or some Nike ACG pants.

Sure, but why would I care. They're comfy.

There're other colorways. Most of them are "loud" but the Presto Utility looks good.

White and gray asics running shoes. Boomershoes

Comfy, sleek looking

Attached: FBB43D9F-F558-4ADF-9AB4-15D82B055E71.jpg (580x580, 25K)

but these are basically considered business appropriate where i live

Attached: locals.jpg (500x255, 21K)

Everyone trying to tto hard

Attached: IMG_20190421_202556873_1555904406033.jpg (1912x2303, 1.93M)

either these docs or some 8$ sandals yikes

Attached: 369872E5-0340-42AE-84D8-25C1ABD3D2C6.jpg (1272x1064, 478K)

Adidas NMD Japan

You're so white

Leftover fabric looking

I have those, but these are my daily wear.

Attached: 2000225372_235_P1.jpg (1200x1500, 185K)

I wear $300 work docs and $1 sandals, good taste m8

Attached: NBA-Nike-SB-Dunk-High-Cleveland-Cavaliers-BQ6392-001-Release-Date-4.jpg (900x652, 95K)

i used to Docs all the time.
get a pair of gripfast.
1) they last about 10 years longer than docs
2) you don't look like a fucking faggot waring docs

Attached: 8b2bdb23ee8ef74037d1f4febec576aa.jpg (1125x1500, 174K)

U an Aussie cunt

air max 90. air max 97, vans or reebok sir jam

have you come out to your parents yet?

hawaiian

Chelsea boots are great. Sturdy, comfy, and easy to slip on and off without looking like a total piece of shit.

Sexuality fragile enough to be worried about shoes.

Not that guy but the girls you wish you could bang date men with those. They look great with a pair of jeans and a t shirt. Work in the office too.

Attached: shocked_parks_recreation.gif (500x318, 875K)

Found the pepsi fag. Im starting my first day as merchandiser tomm user wish me luck on passing my drug test. Havent smoked in a week and have been downing cranberry pills like a madman.

I hope you're kidding. Those are fucking disgusting. The first ones were cool though

either vans or golf le fleurs most of the time

White high top Air Force 1s
Also pic related just picked these up

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-16-10-09-46.png (720x1280, 671K)

>picked up
you mean stole?
>posted from cricket

Copped me a fat deal on these core black ultraboosts. Hopefully I'll receive them soon.

Attached: Screenshot_20190420-122516_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 375K)

These. I feel like they look clean and have neutral streetwear respect

Attached: 2q4w3etrf.jpg (540x640, 40K)

Brown Ariat ropers

I'm not OP. Probably better than the rags you wear.

I wear exclusively Ultraboost due to the comfort and arch support. Im not a "i oNlY WeAr sTrIpEs. I DoNt fUcK WiTh cHeCkS" kind of guy. I own multiple pair of jordans but after going to the foot doctor? they told me i have flat feet so i cant seem to wear jordans without my ankle twisting in a inward angle when i walk.

Attached: 83965.jpg (1108x1477, 164K)

dude its comfortable af I own multiple pairs of UB

dang nice little collection. i have the 2.0 multi color ultraboost and the icy blue 3.0 ultraboost's but they both get dirty really easily

I'm in my 30s but look way younger. I get away with wearing skater shoes from DC, DVS, Etnies etc.

Those look fucking retarded. I have a pair of black Nike running shoes, white Nike Airs, dress shoes for outings that require them, and slippers. I usually get them for pretty cheap too. Don't see a reason to spend any more money on feet clothes.

Yeah I can't wait. I have owned 3 pairs of nmds and this is my first ultraboost.

Attached: 15643-p-4x.jpg (1920x1440, 435K)

I feel like Chuck's looks cool as old school basketball shoes, but they seem like the epitome of emo kid clothing now, unfortunately.

meh, i bought the to deadlift. wear them everywhere now. best shoes just gotta learn how to walk/run so you don't fuck your knees up

>Bought them to deadlift
what the fuck, what for? The ankle support?

they are. you aren't wrong.
i can't anyone seriously if they are wearing chucks

>" I ACTUALLY put forth an effortlook appealing to other people"
> Jordans

Attached: 1490480214803.png (388x391, 425K)

These are probably my favorite pair I own but I wear a lot of J1’s

Attached: 5964B92B-0B75-4C57-A02C-E5331D8E2B21.jpg (1000x1000, 69K)

nope, flat and hard soles. you don't need ankle support - if you do you need to work on your form

lol this nigga said uncaged UBs, u obv dont kno shit about shoes

Thanks man! and yeah white boosts and white uppers/Prime knit get dirty real quick. thats why I only fuck with black boost. No maintenance required. maybe once every 1 month/2 month i soak my shoes in a bucket of water and woolite mixed over night then dry it the next day. makes it smell good and clean. Also if you wear your UB in the rain and it even slightly gets wet dry that shit ASAP mine stunk like crazy just from a little bit of water and not drying correctly.

fucking bricks

>They don't call 'em loafers for nothing

Ironically, lots of sneakers are re-releases and retros. Which means a lot, or a majority of them are sneakers only boomers would recognize.

fucking brick 4.0s, if u dont have 2.0s or 1.0s kys

lol "decaged" sounds like when people were cutting off the cages on the first iteration of ultraboost before the "uncaged" series came out.

eh not looking to resell so it can be bricks. I actually prefer them to be bricks so i can get it for cheaper. Plus since I only buy black boosts theres not many options in the 2.0 1.0 series other than the triples blacks which cost a lot rn

Some Timberlands that I shittily spray painted black for a halloween costume.
I still try to present myself well through manners, honesty and hygeine... Shoes don't matter.

i like shoes

Attached: 882254-164-PHSRH000-2000.jpg (1200x1200, 92K)

saying shoes don't matter is in the same vein as saying clothes don't matter. How you present yourself is a choice and people read that.

>cortez’s
Fucking off yourself you fucking freak.

shoes are for fags

Attached: 1550293076304.jpg (800x800, 237K)

nigger detected

>getting this mad about shoes
Are you a Negro or a faggot or a faggot Negro?

get asics you stupid fucking monkey they will apply to your clearly nigger inspired taste

Attached: ELIIOOOOTT.jpg (717x960, 96K)

I need something durable to last from griptape

Attached: etnes.jpg (395x214, 9K)

For Pepsi? Which plant?

Imagine being that unfashionable that you wear cortez’s
It’s disgusting

>Cements
>ugly

based retard

only acceptable jordan's are 1 & 6 models

are you larping? A skateboarder would never say this

Guys with Big Dick Energy wear whatever shoes they personally like, not what is "most fashionable". And it turns out that no one else gives a fuck.

Except you and other teenagers wanting to "be different" and all wearing a uniform of Jordans and Timberlands.

I love the Puma Tsugi Blaze NTRVL, very comfortable, I also wear the Nike Air Monarch

Attached: 224_1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 84K)

Jordans are expensive for a reason. A lot of them are sought after by collectors, enthusiasts, people into fashion etc.

Lots of sneakers like Jordans have releases that are incredibly rare, and its well knowledge they are glamorous.

So yeah, lots of people are appealed by Jordans.

i used to wear lakai's, emerica, es, and fallen, and janoski's. I think fallen stopped making shoes tho

Guys who say they have “big dick energy” are fucking virgins.

>he doesn't know Jordans have been in the fashion scene since the 80s

Classic Yea Forums.

the capitalization is hilarious

>00:11:54
kek, was just thinking the same. Jordan's since the 80's, Timbs since the 90's

lmao imagine actually wearing asics

Yes. Why woukd I tell u after what I just said

some asics can be nice looking. i prefer NB tho

Air Jordans only make you look attractive to trashy low-class degenerates

Is that what you think, from your virgin Yea Forumstard perspective? What do you wear? Oh let me guess, new balance?

damn

I wore Jordans in the 80s. You'll find out someday when you're done being a faggot teenager, that caring this much about your shoes to the point of crying on the internet about anyone wearing shoes other than Jordans is really fucking stupid. And a waste of your time.

If you're making over $300k by the time you're 37 like me, it's not because you spent your time obsessing over shoes like a 13 year old girl.

>virgins

when it all comes down to it/in the grand scheme of things, there is literally nothing wrong with being a virgin if you want to be

If I'm not in AirForce1's (work or out in the garage) I'm in Sketcher slip-ons (comfy) or my The North Face mid cut hikers (wife drags me hiking). Looking for a good pair of flip-flops or those slip on sandal things. What should I buy?

Attached: 475686862.jpg (1000x1000, 93K)

Found the virgin

is that what normies think is appealing? looks like a style that a child would pick out or design. it doesn't look like a mans shoe. but i'm no normie whisperer, if you think this makes you more appealing to the masses maybe you are right. but it looks like shit. lol, there is a basketball man slam dunking on the tongue of the shoe, so classless lol.

Not a virgin but, explain to me what is wrong with being a virgin at legal age.

Switch between these, SBBs and Concords

Attached: D489AB38-A540-41F7-934B-A3FB0643AC14.jpg (800x576, 580K)

I really love the bred toes as well. I have a legit Jordan 1 addiction I’m glad I bought the SBB’s when i did my size is $1,235 on flight club now

I wrote that weird. I know those are breds but if you like the colorway really consider the bred toes

Classic, comfortable, clean.

Attached: adidas-neo-lite-racer.jpg (458x458, 18K)

It depends. Either black leather Windsors or brown leather something Jack zip-up snow boots.

I wear sneakers sometimes, too. But if you think sneaks are the epitome of taste and consider it "looking good", you are a classless retard.

no fucks to give.

Attached: 1800s.jpg (600x555, 99K)