How to conquer a girl?

How to conquer a girl?

What is your method?

Attached: 12687824_575209455977549_2077976905899426342_n.jpg (407x960, 55K)

what are you retarded....make a shit ton of money, then drown in pussy!

If you're on Yea Forums asking this question then its already too late.

Go for the lowest hanging fruit, someone juuust barely below your minimum in the looks department. This is good for a couple of reasons: a) she doesn't have a lot of sexual mobility meaning not a lot of options, b) she'll have low self esteem and will either detect or predict her disposability meaning she'll fight to keep the relationship going giving you leverage, c) she'll have few past sexual partners, usually toxic men who "abused" her in some trivial way in a ltr (you'll be conforming to this pattern).

In my experience these women are easier to manipulate, are more stable and loyal than more attractive counterparts, fall in love very easily. And are disposable. Besides thst they are obtainable. The low self esteem factor makes them easy game. The only difficulty is finding them. Because they are such plain Janes, they aren't out at bars or the party scene. Its best to find them at their place of work

Don't worry. It's not hard.

Just find a girl in your attractiveness range or below. Not every girl will respond to you.

Just keep trying until you find one who responds.

Chat her up, ask her questions about herself to show interest in her as a person, compliment her good features and qualities, get her drunk and/or high, kiss, touch, get her horny, fuck her senseless.....

What to talk about: Just ask her questions about herself and let her do the talking.

How are you?
What are you interested in?
Tell me more about it?

Of course, answer any questions she asks you briefly. Then go back to asking about her. It will make her feel you are interested in her as a person....

Once you're kissing and touching, just keep going slowly forward: touching in increasing intimate ways, rub her breasts and nipples and pussy through her clothes, then remove her clothing. Keep going until she stops you or your cock is pumping inside her.

alcohol or cloroform?

I banged a chick last night from tinder. She had three bras on because she was self conscious of her small boobs. She was pretty cute. Would like to bang again. Probably will. A+

I'm an engineer so girls think i make a lot of money and am smart so it helps a lot. Display value. Gain conversational skills. Get hobbies that are interesting. Do interesting things to talk about. I play the guitar and go to a lot of concerts. Girls like talented people and some like concerts. Sometimes tiny girls dont because they cant see or because crowds are scary.

When planning a date have a second location nearby planned out and invite them to it when dinner is almost over. Second location builds trust in them. We got a doggie bag from the restaurant and i invited her to go get drinks but needed to put the food away. We swung by my place to put in in the fridge. My roommates are making a movie and the house is a mess so i apologized. She said she used to make movies. I asked her if she wanted to see the first one they made. She said yes. We ended up making out and banging.

moar of dis grill plz

> t. Obvious betafag

Approach with confidence.
Dont interview her because its boring as fuck and she'll forget you as soon as you leave
Plus, being nice will only lead to being friendzoned (best case scenario)
You have to learn how to tease her. Make her feel like you could walk away without a care in the world, because truthfully, there are many more girls just like her or better.

Once you get past the point of peaking her initial interests (by being confident and not going by the boring routines or asking a million questions that create no sexual tension) then you can start making her qualify herself. Instead of trying to list off reasons YOU should be with her, make her list reasons SHE should be with you.

Dont underestimate the power of touch. A slight touch on the elbow or shoulder will prove you are not scared of intimate contact.

Bonus points for being in shape, dressing nice, and smelling nice. Actually, smelling nice is a requirement. But you DO NOT have to be a body builder or a fashion model. Just having money isnt going to make girls throw themselves at you either.

Adding off this. My date last night after we banged said the three things she looks for is shoes, butt, face. Apparently i had all three. I go to the gym fairly regularly, 2-3 times a week and eat fairly well. Exercising means you take care of yourself which is attractive. I didnt think she was into me because she didnt really initiate any physical contact but she has low self esteem hence wearing the three bras.

Sometimes I'll try to get them to pinky promise me something which opens up to hand holding. From there you can kiss. Try not to save kissing for the last thing you do at the end of a date.

Attached: justgotalktoher.jpg (1000x994, 188K)

I prefer the D.E.N.N.I.S. Method

>How to conquer a girl?
>conquer

Have you tried a trebuchet?

Be funny. Don't be a boring nice guy

This. My actual gf has been with me for almost 10 years. I was his first man.

>smelling nice
How do I smell nice ?
I always smell clean cause I shower regularly but how do I pick out a cologne?

this is her. How did I do?

Attached: 1186.jpg (2700x3380, 1.87M)

Toss in a paper bag and you got yourself a real trophy wife

Literally just be funny and playful. But don't be creepy. Make your intentions obvious so she associates you with the "potential mate category" in the woman's mind.

How do you make your intentions obvious without being creepy?

dont be ugly, then its not creepy its flirty

I work with people who do, it doesn't work that way sorry to say