So I broke my fucking bong at the most awkward spot...

So I broke my fucking bong at the most awkward spot, its still attached but impossible to epoxy back together since it shattered into tiny pieces, there are only a few large glass bits that came off. I really don't want to trash the whole thing but its impossible to use and I don't want to ghetto fix it and suffer smoking toxins. Is there a possible fix other than sending it to a shop? Im thinking about maybe looking for a new neck all together, popping my piece off and gluing a new one on, if thats even possible. I got it at half price so a fix would cost way more than its worth. pls b u r my only hope

Attached: 20190421_135048.jpg (2016x1512, 398K)

That thing is good and fucked man rip

that's trash now

It's over. Throw it away before it starts collecting dust and get a new one

There's no fixing that, just get a new piece.

Attached: sexscene-hires-512x500.png (512x500, 151K)

I bet this is puppy

New piece bro. Hope she gave you good use of ‘er.

my bros tell me theres no hope but i cant... i cant accept this. someone is out there cheering me on, i can feel it.

FLEX SEAL TAPE

Quit being retarded.

fuck off you little eunuch

Attached: 1530859687569.jpg (409x393, 33K)

2nd this so you stop this faggotry

Really bitch? Really? Have fun not fixing your broken bong, shit for brains

shouldn't you be in bed? you have school tomorrow

>Really bitch? Really?

see

faggot same fags

>such a clever girl
>cant fix a bong

you should stop smoking and grow a pair fagot

im simply asking for hlep. .. ,,

No, youre past asking for help, youve moved into the just being a huge faggot stae. Fuck you, fuck your broken bong. Go whine to your parents.

Remove the rest of the broken bit with a dremel or gently chip it off and fit it with a length of plastic tubing. Home depot will hook you up with pvc or that fish tank tube stuff.

It's a sign to grow up and stop harming your brain by inhaling copious amounts of burning plant matter

im leaning more towards this but im hoping i can find something better than plastic, thanks for the advice

Its pretty durable. But It might change color due to the smoke. Maybe you should take this as an opportunity to modify it. Make it more like a bagpipe. Bongpipe lmao.

Attached: 20190421_212036.jpg (2016x1512, 925K)

Just buy a fucking $5 one hitter and set it in the hole diagonally with clay. Break the rest of the stem off.
Then post tits, tie a noose and fucking kill yourself newfag

yeah i like the idea of something pliable and easy to work with but wouldnt it be spooky smoking through heated plastic? Im thinking i could take a glass rod and sand it down and make an L shape by gluing it together

You didnt deserve those quads anyway nigger.

Attached: 1552770769919.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

Cut a v into a glass tube where you want it to bend, blowtorch that area and bend it so its a sealed L shape.

Attached: 20190421_214126.jpg (424x424, 57K)

Be careful when doing this, if you don't heat the glass enough it can end up cracking and if you heat it too much you'll drip molten glass every where

Which is why you have to heat EXCLUSIVELY the part you want to bend. Learned that the hard way. Make a mini Oxyhydrogen (HHO) torch, its a useful tool and itll make this job 100 times easier, youtube has dozens of tutorials for those

oh shit this is really helpful I really appreciate it

Smoke bongs with an old ice break bottle and a piece of garden hose like a normal person you fuckwit

No problem, also take a bit of advice from that last comment above yours, HHO torches are really a life saver when you need a small scale torch.

stop buying chinese glass??