Have you ever had sex or oral sex with a family member

Have you ever had sex or oral sex with a family member.
When I was 8 got my younger bother to give me head every night too I was 16

Attached: IMG-20170729-WA0049.jpg (1600x1200, 93K)

Nobody

How old was he? when you were 16 I mean? what's he think about it now?

My younger sister used to get me to do some really stupid shit I regret now.

She was mostly into squeezing my nuts and putting things up my ass. I didn't really cut her off till I went to college.

I was hoping some of her friends would fuck me or at least give me head or something ... never happened, just kind of had a loose ass hole and I think I'm infertile now

Attached: 1555634080765.gif (240x180, 415K)

i always suck off my cousin. been doing it since i was 17, now he's 21, i'm 19
he knows i'm gay but doesn't mind ig

Two years younger than me. He enjoys doing it every now and then I would suck him of but mostly me though still the best head I've had

What kind of stuff would she put up there and did her friends join?

You trained him from a young age. Either of you openly gay?

No I've got a girlfriend now do miss sucking cock though. I've had my brother sleep with my girlfriend too lol

That's hot. You should invite him over and make him lick your balls while you fuck her.

You should fuck him in the ass, it reminds him that no matter what he does in life he'll always belong to you.

That would be fun hoping to get him over again I told my girlfriend about it and she finds it hot!

just tell him he has to. he'll like it.

I use to get him to fuck me as he was small now he older he got a thick cock my girlfriend likes it

That's less hot.

ive never had sex with my mom, but i have fantasized about it hundreds of times

started with crayons, then crayola markers, seeing how many she could fit in. She'd tell me that she'd let me do it to her .. and she never did.

She eventually had some of her friends join in, and she kind of stepped it up to bottles, larger objects then eventually some pretty big actual dildos. She'd basically let her friends bring anything smooth to stick up my ass and she'd get me to do it for them.

I got a little bit of hand job off a few of her friends, but my sister would actually get kind of jealous if the girl liked me and kind of get her to back off.

I lost a few girl friends when I tried to get them to do it to me, and took me a little bit to break my self from it.

would she tell you about it a couple days ahead or just when they were there already hanging out with her? what position would they put you in usually

Did you eat lead paint as a toddler or something? Massive head injury maybe? Madness in the family? What the hell is wrong with you?

me n my niece had something going on throughout our childhood for ages (we were same age pretty much). We would sleep naked besides eachother when we were like 8 but when we were like 11 or 10, when it was time to sleep she'd always start laying her legs on me and eventually ending up grinding on me, on top of me even tho she'd act like she was like asleep or something, the closest we got was her slowly sticking her hand down my pyjamas and giving me a pretty good handjob, her long nails going around my foreskin. I remember just being horny one time and like the virgin I was, I went and (because she was wearing loose pants with loose shorts over) started tryna get a good view and sniffing her pussy which I can still remember the smell of, I even got pictures at one point and went off and wanked over them in the toilet, though I deleted the pics after cause it felt weird. That was like the last thing

The only time she'd tell me ahead of time is if she was planning on trying to make me take something really big. The biggest thing they got in was a wine bottle. But lots of energy drink cans, and stuff like that. They loved seeing it disappear, so, pretty painful some times.

When it was just me and my sister, I'd normally be on my back. She liked seeing me get an errection and pre-cum leaking out. She'd squeeze my balls really hard and smack them to try to get more cum out.

When there were other girls over, they would try to get me on my hands / knees .. I'd try to resist, they'd kiss me and grab at my junk ... then get me to roll overt eventually .. then they'd pull my shorts down just a little at first ... but by the end of the night I'd be butt naked. I always appreciated it if they'd start with fingers first, but it wasn't always the case.

1) Your girlfriend is a whore.
2) You're a disgusting faggot.

It stopped when we were like 12/13 and we realized how fucked it was I guess. As a result it's kinda awkward to look at let alone speak to her