Everywhere i go im haunted of people just looking at me and laughing...

Everywhere i go im haunted of people just looking at me and laughing, it has really affected me to the point that i dont want to leave my house or get a job. i need honest replies, whats wrong with me?

Attached: IMG_2568.jpg (1242x2208, 328K)

wtf you look literally average, do people actually look at you and laugh pretty bad?

Too soon, op.

Attached: IMG_2575.jpg (3088x2320, 1.44M)

Imagine making shit up to fish for compliments on Yea Forums. Kill yourself.

maybe it's the dicksucking lips

Looks much better in that angle, you should walk sideways from now on and no one will ever laugh at you again.

Attached: 1af.jpg (438x438, 15K)

Attached: IMG_2574.jpg (3088x2320, 707K)

Fuck people user. I had kind of the same problem with people looking at me. Girls think I'm gay and gay niggas think I look good. I just go out with sunglasses on all the time fuck it!

why would i be making this up? my family is currently out for dinner and im here depressed at home

Are you blind? No wonder everyone laughs at you.

Attached: 1552603821625.jpg (712x612, 209K)

Timestamp written over your nipple, op.

it is all coming together now.

YEET

Show us more op.

blind? what do you mean

1. Shave- your hair definitely does not look mature enough for any respectable facial hair. Also trim your eyebrows a bit

2. Style your hair- looks like you just let it shape however it wants.

3. Workout- put on some muscle

4. Wear nice clothing

5. Teeth- if they’re not straight, get them straight and keep em clean.

6. Shower daily

am i just going crazy then

Attached: IMG_2581.jpg (4032x3024, 1.34M)

You look pretty normal, nothing out of the ordinary. Probably just overthinking things.

Hahaha

Because you're a mexican living in the US? Maybe go back over the wall.

ur right, omw

I wouldn't have batted an eyelid until reading your story now I can't stop laughing at your face

Fellow latino here. Only im a white latino, pale as fuck unlike your prieto ass.

short answer, yes.

my eyelid is what ur laughing at lol