Need some help my dealer of acid and weed no longer sells says he reformed so now with no connections i am stuck in the...

Need some help my dealer of acid and weed no longer sells says he reformed so now with no connections i am stuck in the dark so since i can't order online how do i obtain this i am britbong btw

Attached: youevertrieddmt.jpg (640x583, 54K)

You've got to get a hold of a teensy weensy bit of that weedle-dee-deed! That WEEDLE-DEE-DEED haha oh my goddddddd user haha Jesus man Jesus! I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Man you gotta get high and jack off! You are a faggot like Bob Saget!

Attached: 1352661323316.gif (450x320, 472K)

what did he mean by this

just ask around i guarantee someone knows a dealer

I mean that I'm COMPLETELY out of my god damn fucking MIND MIND MIND MIND MIND MIND! Wahahahahahahahahaha holy cow my fucking MIND is just FUCKED right now!!!

Attached: 1354159139128.jpg (500x374, 28K)

take a hint and stop breaking the law too. Give up your life of crime and devote your time to something worthwhile.

Do you have friends? If so your better off than me. Ask around with people you trust. You'll find another plug eventually.
Im in a similar situation, but a much harder level. Moved to new state in bumfuck. Old ladies, kids, and small dogs. I don't even see cigarette butts on the ground its fucked.

Oh shit kek
I spotted the fed.
Bahaa

Like Jesus
:^)

But i don't know anyoneeeeeeeee
its not like im doing heroin or going out getting pissed being an ass to the public im just in my room doing nothingggg
No absoloutely no one i can go to that's how i knew my last dealer but as i said he is reformed :(

Attached: wo.jpg (300x360, 36K)

Are we gonna ignore the fact that these two posts are both dubs and exactly 100 comments apart?

this is what i did when i was young and didnt have alot of connections, i would go to concerts and shows of really REALLY far out trippy artists, (think Sphongle or something), and ask around at these shows these people absolutely have acid and molly and all these drugs but you have to ask around and get outside your comfort zone, and sometimes i got sold fake shit and other times i got sold the best acid or molly ive ever had but going to shows or clubs like this is at least a good way to get around people that have these types of drugs the rest is up to you

Holy tits yous right

Attached: 1555468676341.jpg (400x300, 26K)

Not exactly a clubs type of guy but im going to see death grips soon so maybe?

Fuck you. You are a drug addict and a danger to a peaceful and prosperous society. Weed promotion gets countless kids hooked on drugs every year.
>but, like, it's not even as bad as heroin
It is though.

Man, I feel that a lot. I picked crumbs off of various places for 420 because the niggers who used to live here left weed crumbs everywhere. But, they were crumbs of crumbs I already fiended so yeah. It sucks I know. If you ask on the street you might get robbed or arrested for sure. Kitchen spices or metal bars.
If you go to school or have a job that may be your only hope. Im working on it myself (making new friends sucks ass)

Lmao this motherfucking twat sounds like my grandpa holy piss. I bet you sip 3 coors lights after work and beat your kids for not sweeping in the right direction.
Go smoke a joint and chill.

>run out of weed, get bummed out there's no weed
>run out of doctor prescribed oxycontin pills, literally die
>they're the saaaaaaame

>I trust my marijuana dealer more than a medical doctor, because my dealer is a way cool dude.
You don't respect the law, you don't respect your body, which God gave you for safekeeping. You are a wreck and the illegal drug industry is using you to drag as many people down with you as possible.

>my doctor with an entire industry behind him is more credible than the jar on the shelf in my dispensary
Nobody ever died from weed withdrawal, user. You've been misled. Also God's fake.

Is alcohol OK? Sure, whatever, it helps me to relax. (Really it's a horrible drug of death.)
Is weed OK? Sure whatever, it's good for reducing stress. (It reprograms people to make them violent and deny the truth of the bible.)
At that point of your drug career, you just don't care any more. You are over. Heroin, meth, whatever, you use, you kill, you die.
>It was not weed!
>Alcohol is OK in moderation!
This is the logic of death. These current events of drug abuse in our society stand in a direct line with the holocaust.

You pray every day for the end times, user. Don't pretend you're trying to avoid them.

God forbid you go a small stretch of your life without devoting your lifestyle to quick fixes or edgy drug culture. Besides, youre going to fuck up your brain if you constantly take back to back tabs. Get sober for a while, retard. Spend some time with your family. Its easter.

I moved to Manchester a month ago. I needed some weed too and I came out on the street at 3AM and was just walking around. Some guy approached me and asked if I want to buy some stuff. I came to me lol. Try it faggot.