GF and me "pausing our relationship"

>GF and me "pausing our relationship"
>Check snapchat map
>Her and guy that she used to hang out with who had a crush on her are hanging out at her place
>It's says "seen 4 hours ago"

What the fuck do I do Yea Forumsros.

Attached: 2.jpg (401x647, 61K)

get another GF in case she leaves you for a normal Guy, that isnt staking her.

It's not stalking, it's literally a feature of the app Yea Forumsro

You need a new hobby or something OP. Just take a break to a bit

Just forget about it? Do I even bring it up?

>>sage this shitty repost.

Dont be a bitch and confront her by sending your pic and let the shitstorm unfold

Stop being a cuck and find another thot you faggot.

Dude there's no
>pause
Focus on self improvement. Unfriend her and the guy, you don't need to see that. Your relationship is over. If you take her back you basically have enabled her to be a whore. She doesn't have your best interests at heart, someone else might.

I drove by her place a few minutes ago, and lo and behold his car is parked out front.

Dumb repost

Yeah they fucked
So?

Taking break = "I want to fuck other guys"

Bro to bro, I would tell her you're done with her, or if you want to be a dick, ghost her. Find other women.

Thanks user, your words help. I'm going to tell her to fuck off.

Attached: 2.png (736x1360, 1.78M)

you got cucked, dump her.

you have serious issues bro

Stop being a masochistic cuck before you axe murder the two of them. You don't need to see that, move on. It's over, there's no such thing as closure

I'm probably going to tell her it's done

>"pausing our relationship"
are you retarded? She just wants to bang another guy and you're an oblivious cuck

No such thing as closure?

Ok

Don't tell her anything, you only make yourself look weak. You don't need her, you drop her completely.

It just fucking sucks because our friend group is so interconnected.

Attached: 3.png (767x1072, 1.19M)

This. Have some fucking dignity and take the L.

You tell the guy she is with everything that is wrong with her. Then never contact either of them again. Because if you just ever email her again she'll accuse you of stalking.

Then you move on, you don't make it a fight or conflict or petty. If she's there, who cares. You dicked a whore and then she whore migrated. Focus on bettering yourself and eventually you'll have new friends and have forgotten her entirely.

He'll eventually find out. She paused for her "mental health"

This

Thanks user, this helps.

I’d say leave the bitch and move on to the wondrous world of tinder

welcome to life bro, it sucks.
Even worse it because its a girl she will talk shit about you to your friend group and there is nothing you can do.
she doesnt like you that much if she wants a break. trust me it sucks way worse to stay with someone like that, she will ramp up her behaviour and you will lose respect for yourself if you do nothing

Leak her nudes user!

The only option is to go out an hero, kill them both and yourself on livestream

Understood, I will take my dignity and leave. Especially since even the dude she's with knows my friends.

Attached: 23.png (750x1334, 1015K)

Leak them >:)

Don't ever settle for a girl that you cannot trust. I had a gf of 4 years who cheated a few times and then admitted when I finally confronted her about my suspicions. The ones you can't trust will never be trustworthy. It's better to move on.

I'm glad man, every guy goes through it. But pain is temporary, and how you handle the next steps is what separates you from the prime man she will think back too and miss, or the boy she will feel like she conquered. And who wants to let a whore feel like she's won? She's a dime a dozen hoe, and it frees you up to focus on furthering your self to be the apex sex predator girls dream of.

That's why you don't interconnect with friend groups. That shit never works out and always ends up getting someone cucked

That's true

Now I know better

Attached: 43.png (1593x932, 1.27M)

it needs to be adressed,
the only choice for you would be if you let her explain herself.
even then you could just honestly tell her you liked her, you didnt want this break from each other and you didnt enjoy seeing her and another dude in her house on tinder. its literally the truth and you find it disrespectfull to be with someone else and you arnt ok with it happening in hindsight....
remember you let her go on a break, and you knew what it meant.

She was never destined to be your wife, just a life lesson stepping stone to make you better

Get over it and ask another girl out.

Just remember to never take her back or even pity fuck her

Then you need to get your side of the situation circulating first, preferably with supporting evidence, i.e. screenshots, date/timestamped pic of his car at her place, etc.
It won't get all of them on your side, but it will stop some of them believing her, once she starts claiming you're at fault.

This literally happened last week too. I addressed it, and she told me "I'm sorry, I wasn't going to tell you but we met up to talk about life and to catch up. It won't happen again"

That night she fucked me raw for the first time ever too.

Hurts when I thought she was.

Attached: 5.jpg (750x1334, 127K)

Be the based user and kill both of them then post pics

Attached: 066772fa-6552-4176-896c-2c5b8bd577a4.png (145x139, 42K)

She’s cheating on you bro.

Just go to that house, barge through the door, sneak in the back door, something and expose her ass on here.

bruh just tell them she's a whore, show evidence

Don't need to, already have the sextape we made years ago.

Dump her nudes here and ghost her

stupid repost stfu fag
>sage

bro and did you tell her to never see him again while you were dating because you found it disrespecfull?

>Sextape
Well user?

Yes, I told her I don't want to play any fucking games.

Nah expose her fucking the dude

They've been hanging out for 4 hours, I doubt theyre still fucking

It hurts, but thats the life lesson. Girls are very good at presenting the best of themselves. You never consider love until you see the worst of a girl. Thats why you're supposed to wait years before considering engagement.

You want to work on getting your chizzled physicality, high paying job, purchasing the toys you want, nailing girls that don't value themselves making you their life lesson.

My biggest high is taking a girl on a magical first date, nailing her to my head board. And being the guy she compares every future boyfriend to but they won't stack up. Because I went out on top, it's like shes my property and by the time someone else takes her i'll have forgotten her.

That bitch is gonna be saddled up with who cares who with, and you'll always get to be the "what could have been" guy.

shes fucking hot.. what you should do is assume its over and move into the "post nudes on Yea Forums" stage of the relationship

They will most likely be naked in bed together

Please this, I can’t stand whores and I hope he treats her like shit, user. She’ll come crawling back later—or she’ll want to—and that’s when you reverse-heel flipkick the cunt back to reality and ghost her for life so that she can wallow in her own semen-covered self deprecation

dont be a beta, what the fuck is "pause on a relationship" LOL its over mate get yourself back out there

Kek thanks user. Fucking her was fantastic- I remember in the good ol days I got to fuck her while her parents were cooking dinner for us.

You think so?

Attached: 4.png (490x1278, 908K)

He's got the right idea but don't execute with malice. It inplies hurt, she's literally nothing to you. Don't wish her ill will. Hell, hope he's a great guy.
>I wish you the best, but I wish me better
It's a rap lyric that comes to mind from some lame song I must have heard years ago. But it applies.

No one feels remourse for stepping on an ant. She's just an ant.

>disgusting shitskin
who gives a fuck, shitskins do what they do

Thanks for your view user, I think I'm going to take this approach

This

Just dump her. Have the balls the other asshole has.

Talk about the power of pussy...
You really think the other guy wasn't fucking her raw? Stop being a whipped little bitch OP. Cut that cancerous tumor OFF.

OP, just leave her already.
She is done with you obviously, just cut her out and dont ever look back, thinking about "the good old days" only makes it harder than it has to be and makes you look like a cuck.
Cut contact, do other shit, dont even think about that thot

Any time, hardship doesn't make a man weak. It's how he handles it which decides weak or strong.

do a barrel roll

I didn't know, I have a fucking box of condoms I left at her place.

Thanks user.

Will do user.

Attached: 7.jpg (1096x1466, 1.06M)

Post pics of her bumhole m8

I'm working on a theory that shitskins are dark cos the dark skin around their ass piece never ends - it literally wraps their entire body. Need pics to test the theory.

And also pics of her tits

Listen OP there is only one thing you can do and we all know what it is. Kill them both.

Bet she smelt like off milk

Kek, vanilla.

get a new girl dude. dont waste your time on that hoe. have respect for yourself.

Go to her house ofc and fight with him for her. That's what every man would do.

Attached: Dolph.jpg (658x1024, 78K)

Do this you little fucking bitch

Will do. Just texted her goodbye. I think she told him to turn off his snapchat location because it's disappeared.

Attached: 3.jpg (745x603, 62K)

You didn't have the balls to fight for her like a man should do? Jesus Christ, why did you listen to all the virgins on Yea Forums?

>J-just l-leave her, b-bro...

Jesus Christ. Well, game over.

Leak the nudes and sextape now you faggot, pretty please

Well she's been hanging out with him for 4 hours wtf do you expect

Did she reply nigga?

No.

She did at first, to something unrelated but not to the goodbye

OP dont listen to this cuck, you dont fight for a woman like a fucking faggot. Either you're their first choice or you meet someone else who makes you their first choice

Why isn't OP a man and fight with her? Or does he just continue being the pussy he is? Doesn't he realise he could win her back?

This

Attached: terminator.gif (237x277, 1.56M)

How does this work

worthy cause

Attached: lfaHwTk.gif (314x240, 1.55M)

FAGGOT

Kek

Attached: 233.png (1180x1188, 1.86M)

ITS HAPPENING

OP I grimaced when I read that we’ve all been there. Honestly this is your best bet. Cut all ties and move on. If you keep prolonging the breakup it’s only going to suck more. Delete her number or block her if you have to but if she reaches out to you don’t respond. That’s the best revenge you can get

doubt it, OP is too much of a pussy to post nudes

Deleted her number. I plan on ignoring her from here out.

This 100% don’t do “fight” for her just so she could be wooed for like a week and then go back to what she was doing.

And now for phase 2 of the plan.

Release the nudes.

Sorry user

Attached: 6.png (830x1418, 1.66M)

See
I did "woo" her for a week. It's over..

Jeeze man, you probably reek of jealousy and insecurity in person. Women sense that stuff via body language etc.

Asking for advice on here is the worst idea, but she’s light as to how clueless you are.

Not being mean man but just move on, go on a few dates even if you’re not that interested. Women see that and they desire you- if making her jealous and wanting you back is your goal. Otherwise just date around until you find another.

She might feel like the end all be all- but that’s your hormones trying to make your Neanderthal brain stay put and father children. It’s 2019 and she ain’t it chief

Attached: 9F6F1829-028E-4076-875E-EEB45A9105BD.jpg (720x616, 43K)

This. Let self improvement become your main priority, get hella jacked, bump some let it burn on repeat for a few weeks. How long did you date her for?

Thanks for the real talk Yea Forumsro.

4 years.

Pausing means she wants to bang someone guilt free

Fucking dude is an atheletic trainer too. 6'3 white dude. I'm 5'9 and not ripped.

Everyone plans on it but it’s hard. Just block it

Done.

good job man, i wish you all the luck. Was in your shoes a few years back, just get something else to focus on. I drowned myself in work and the gym, it worked well

Will do the same. Thanks user have a nice day.

SHOW US HER TITS ALREADY

Remove her on everything and move on. Don’t let her play this petty game with you. I’ve been there and done that, it’s not worth it Yea Forumsro. She’s been sneaking around with him, or at the very least keeping him in her back pocket. She’s immature. I know you care about her but to put it bluntly, she doesn’t care about you half as much as you do for her. Just permanently break it off, remove her on everything, and focus on yourself.

come on.. if you are hurt as bad as you claim.. please share her pics with us.. we helped you, so you can help us..
all of /b would appreciate you exposing her ass

>this thread looks familiar

Take your fucking boombox with you, go there and teach that whore what is a difference between pausing and stopping.

Attached: 888333.jpg (800x600, 61K)

>Evelyn: But your friends are my friends and my friends are your friends. I really don't think it would work. [fusses with his collar] You have a little something...
>Bateman: I know that your friends are my friends and, uh... I've thought about that. You can have 'em.

Dubsman has the answer

Kek how

Cut her off. Shes fucking with you user. Find someone else while you can.

Post revenge nudes

The fact is the grass is greener where you water it. The lawn is you and this relationship and the homeowner is your girlfriend. Your girlfriend isn't sure she wants to cultivate the existing lawn and has told you she's going to Home Depot to see if there's a lawn there she can buy where the price makes sense. If she can find one, she'll swap you out for a new lawn. If she cannot find one, she might decide to put in effort to water and cultivate you, but if she were interested in that, she'd already be doing it.

The fact is she doesn't want this relationship anymore and isn't interesting in putting in effort to make it better. If you insist on maintaining the relationship, just know that she's going to swap out this lawn the first chance she gets.

Don't be disposable. Leave her now.

/thread

No Bro.
FUck with her friends but dont reveal who it is..

That will get her thinknig stupid and shell start blaming the wrong friends.

Then her friend that your fucking will tell you " She thinks your fucking with ..." THen you both laugh together behind her back

sounds like you broke up, enjoy ur freedom OP

Snapchat map? Jesus christ I can't wait to see your generation wiped out.