I'm suicidal Yea Forums. I've been thinking about it for a long time...

I'm suicidal Yea Forums. I've been thinking about it for a long time. I've lost absolutely everything that I care about in my life and I don't have a single thing to live for anymore. I've been coming here since 2007 and have shared many laughs and have cum many times with you guys, you glorious Yea Forumsastards. I've had a 750ml bottle of Japanese whiskey and just opened my svae for a special occasion scotch. If there is anyone in this world as miserable as I am please let's talk. Maybe some of use will give the other a reason to live. If not I'm going to put a 9mm hole in my head. Pron for attention

Attached: Screenshot_20190417-140713_Lightning.jpg (1080x2220, 294K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MO08SOe4RYg
volafile
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cool story, bro.

change the chemicals so you dont feel this way.

What chemical do you suggest

Alphabet#9173
hmu

Hi user, I think you might want to check out this server.

https:\discordapp.com\invite\bBaZXcp

+

Attached: 952.jpg (1152x648, 82K)

since 2007...
prove it fag
triforce

Why so you can steal my secrets?

What do you mean

whatever you're doing isnt working, avoid opiates

Tell us the story then, OP. What'd you lose?

I'm a quasi old fag, thought this crap sucked because of all the anime. was around before sandy a bit

Right now I'm just drinking. I've gone down the oxy path and I hate it

discord. get it, add me. we'll talk.

drinking makes it worse, weed helps you forget

Don’t give up user

Hi user, I think you might want to check out this server.

https:\discordapp.com\invite\bBaZXcp

a

Attached: 1555662359902.png (623x881, 988K)

bro you are not here since 2007
and you are not depressed
if you really feel that way make massive changes and talk about it with friends or worst case scenario a proffesional
dont come here with this shit
we are all fucked up
/b cannot help with this anymore
if you were here since 07' you would have known that

Here's the Japanese shit I drank

Attached: Resized_20190421_170626.jpg (810x1080, 538K)

tell us your story....whats going down the hill?

Wrap a blanket around you and watch some JoJo, dude. Depression is temporary, but weeb shit is forever

hey OP who is the screenshot?

The scotch I'm working on now

Attached: Resized_20190421_170945.jpg (707x2094, 904K)

Let's see the gun

if you were completely sure about this, you would've just done it. the fact that you decided to post about it first - a clear cry for help - means that you don't fully, truly want to do this. don't let your last dying thoughts be, "fuck, i regret this."
don't do it - not today, at least. maybe a week from now you WILL fully want to kill yourself, and if that's the case you can go right ahead and do it, but at least right now, you're having doubts. get the help you need, and clearly want.

What if he doesn't have friends or anyone to talk to, a lot of cases of depression are because of that reason

Not like it matters anymore but Jessica Seidman from Savannah, GA
I had a really unhappy childhood. No memories before 8years old kind of stuff. I met the oly person I've ever loved as a senior in high school. Married her and made babies. Then in 06 she decided that she was unhappy in our boring relationship and cheated. I divorced her. Have had a string of one night stands since. Fucked more than 100 women. That's not a brag. It kills me inside. But now I'm faced with alone every single day. Hey my daughter one weekend a month. Dad's out there is that enough for you? Would you keep living?

Bump

Sig p938 from a pic of use in edc threads. Loaded with Winchester black talon rounds

Attached: Resized_20190213_180739.jpg (1440x1080, 645K)

thats why I said some bullshit psychologist or smthng.
coming to /b with these has to either end in strange/cursed timestamp jpegs OR an hero

I chose an hero
do it!

Oof

Invalid of expired
Invalid or expired

American niggas

Depressive suicidal user here. Been living alone since my parents died and I'm estranged from my brothers. Became a shut-in, drove away all my friends, barely eked out a living, then got stuck in a deadend job but staying busy kept me alive.
Believe it or not, boardgames got me out of that shithole I had dug myself into. Made new friends within the hobby, started hanging out with people again and one guy offered me a job as a line cook which I took. I like it better than my old job. Being busy and tired helped me cope with depression, and the cooking somehow fills my creative drive.

I've read about how microdosing LSD can rewire your brain and attenuate depression symptoms, I'm about to try for myself.

Have some you'd like to gift to me? I'd smoke with you and tell you my life's story. You'd hate me at the end of it for being so broken though

you have a kid cut the nonsense.

I'm here and I feel I'm not worthy of the life you have. I wonder if I'm not dealing with fucked up karma or some bullshit

Stay alive for the poon my friend. That sweet juicy girl is out there

OP here and I dealt with the fact that I had a dad that never wanted to see me. I would have much rather he'd been dead than a piece of shit.

give us more Jessica, it will take your mind off it

Like I said above I've been with more than 100 women and it's not worth it. I'm not bullshitting you or lying to make myself feel better. It's easy as shit to get laid. But happiness is forever away. Remember the old Charlie Brown strips? Lucy would hold the football for home.to kick and yank it away every time so he'd fall. That's a perfect allegory for my life

Oh shit know her?

Attached: Screenshot_20190417-140800_Lightning.jpg (1079x1511, 627K)

I just fell down walking to my bathroom and pissed on myself. I'm a piece of shit

I knew her back in 09 and used to fuck the shit out of her. Fucked up to her core that one. I miss living in Savannah

Attached: 1525025058851_0.jpg (3065x2136, 675K)

Make a snapchat and let's us see you fuck yourself

No thanks

Life can be good, my friend.
Nobody said it is good, but it can be good if you make good use of it.

It doesnt really matter the times that have passed by, what matters is the time that you still have to live.
Even if you lost everything you care about, what remains in you is experience. What can you usefully achieve with such experiences?

Attached: 111.jpg (411x411, 19K)

Before you hero an important message from the president.
youtube.com/watch?v=MO08SOe4RYg

before you do, be useful and kill as many muslims and/or journalists as possible
you could even become a serial killer of muslims and journalists and document your journey

suicide is stupid mate, clean the world a bit before you go, you owe us.

What can I usefully achieve? Absolutely nothing. I am a nurse and every day I care for people that can't tell I'm there at all and have families that will never EVER be happy with the care their family members get. I have an ex wife that thought I wasn't good enough, and a kid who is happy as they can be only having to sacrifice a weekend a month of their life for me. What exactly experience am I supposed to have that is so rewarding?

Just posted the story to say it gets better, user. I'm still struggling every day, and some days I can barely get out of bed to go slave myself in a kitchen. But I know it's not me, it's just my brain telling me there's nothing worth living for and my brain is fucked up because of a messed neurotransmitter pathway.

I've been off meds for a long time now, since I can't afford them and I'm uninsured, but maybe try medical treatment, user, it can really make a difference.

I tried that once before. Tirned me into a zombie. No depression anymore but no happiness. Just nothing. That feeling is terrifying

More Jessie to keep interest

Attached: 1470648498748.jpg (1936x2592, 479K)

And one more

Attached: da877852c5f53fe97b711aa80e0c04cf0ca0c37e9aaf91eeeb622cecd8c47c71.jpg (1134x1512, 177K)

The side effects are bad, I would not recommend. Some I experienced were sleepiness, appetite gets fucked, libido gets fucked, nightmares, headaches, itchiness all over my body, and the fucking withdrawal symptoms... shivers, joint pain, nausea... it's like the shrink gave me fucking opioids instead of antidepressants.

>libido
I was horny all the time.
All.
The.
Time.

Hard to keep a stiffy tho, and I could not come. Not easily at least. I could pump my gf for a full hour and she'd come 3 or 4 times and she'd be sore before I'd finally give up and go to bed horny, angry and frustrated.
But when I actually managed to get there... Most intense, longest, mindblowingly good orgasms I ever had. Wish I could find a drug that gave me something like those without fucking me up.

I was the exact opposite. If someone had said we're going to kill your daughter unlieess you can get it up tight now id have asked for a runner band and popsicle sticks. I hated how the meds made me feel. Geodon was ok right at first but after a day or two I'd literally drool on myself. Id rather be dead

Sent request

>they have families that will never EVER be happy with the care their family members get
I feel ya on that one, my man, I've done some elderly care before. It sucks when entitled assholes can't see past themselves and can't figure you're trying your best to keep all-the-people-in-your-care's needs looked after.

You just hit the nail on the head. People in my care are there because it's the end of their life. On a average shift I have almost 50 patients and cnas that genuinely don't give a fuck

I know this slut, is she yours? Don’t go without telling me the whole story

You should get rid of that.

Ketamine is also good

stop doing legal drugs and seek medical help. ssri's and a shrink should do the trick

Nurses are really great, that’s damned hard work.

Fuck, more please, I want all of her

Such a slut

Fuck, user, i’d love to see your whole Jessie collection and hear you degrade the shit out of her

And they don't even care when you're genuinely hurt when they die. I mean, it's part of the job and I tried to not let it get to me, but being an empath, I've gotten attached to my fair share of patients and it was a bitch watching them go.
I just had to quit after some time, the load was getting too heavy for me.

That sounds pretty rough

Nah used to fuck her. Then found a bunch of pics of her on a /s/ thread. Got any of her?

Yeah, a whole bunch, i’ll look for them

Tell us any stories about her while I look?

I'm sorry dude. They tell us in nursing school that every nurse has cases that haunt them. Mine is a 7 years old boy from my time in the er

She used to do the most degrading shit. She is a Jew and used to love playing SS officer and Anne Frank. Plus I don't know what shit her dad did to her but loved me to wake her up like her dad molesting her. Plus I watched her jack off and suck off her dog amun. Was so fucked up but she was desperate

Dude, if you've lost the will to live, do something you want to do but never did because you feared the repercussions before you go.

So many people say the exact thing. I just don't know what to do to do something like that. Or don't have the financial ability

Fuck that’s hot, desperate for what, cum?

>used to love playing SS officer and Anne Frank
that's fucking hysterical

Attached: Hitler-stupid-smiling-276417.jpg (590x525, 49K)

Attached: 13627224_10153935377598401_2434573781905318117_n.jpg (955x960, 143K)

Attached: 8p8Gxan.jpg (3264x1840, 907K)

Desperate for love, attention. I used to fuck her and roll over and go home all the time with her bitching at me that she never wanted to see me again. Then by the time I got home I'd have texts from her telling me she loved me and didn't want to lose me

Yup that's her! Let's see what you've got!

sounds pretty crazy. did you ever get to cum on her face?

Attached: 1445908876411.jpg (640x480, 112K)

Attached: 1445912522161.jpg (480x640, 121K)

some of the files are too large

Attached: 1448840709861.jpg (800x600, 32K)

such a crazy slut

Attached: 1456177750280.jpg (3264x1840, 463K)

Many times. She loved to be made to feel like a whore in bed. I wish I had pic of those times. Loving the ones you're posting though

You can send them on Kik to ethmat333. I have a few that I've never shared I'd trade

would love to

I fucked a basket case just like that. I tried to dump her once and she begged me to fuck her once more, said she wanted to be my whore forever, regardless of who I was with. Then she treatened to kill herself if I ever found someone else. Then she said she wanted to get invited to the wedding and maybe join us in a threesome on the honeymoon. Then casually dropped how romantic a double murder-suicide would look on the TV.

Scratch that, this girl's got waaay more issues..

hahahaha

What would you do if you had nothing to lose?

Life’s shit man, but keep going. Once you kys that’s your life and one chance of living gone for all of eternity. Surround yourself with positivity and let out all bad energy through something like music. Everyone cares about you user. Don’t give up buddy

bump

OP here. Some of you guys are all right. Here's a vola if you want to see more of the slut posted above or if you want to contribute
volafile org r waqw7y4g