Advice needed!

Advice needed!
I was placed in a group home, my rent is as much as my neetbucks paycheck every month and the guy handling my money won't let me get a car. Is there a way to work from home or make money to escape this madness? He wont let me use any money in my savings for anything other than cigarettes. Halp.

Attached: 1554409787035m.jpg (1024x733, 94K)

Bamp

Stop smoking cigarettes and save that money for something good. Take money for fegs and don't buy em.
As for money online no not unless you have talent? You an artist? Web dev?

I was until I fried my laptop, and any money saved isn't touchable. I already have over 4k in savings.

What are your skills

Web dev, photoshop, was a mechanic for awhile, construction, plumbing, electrical some programming.

Commissions on fiverr maybe? I commission art all the time, it's fun.

Only have a cheap netbook, no space for gimp or photoshop

Not even an older version? Inkscape? Vector is big money.

Aye but you said you can get spending money for cigarettes? Just say its going towards cigarettes and hide it or move it to another bank and start a new hidden account. Every little bit goes to hidden account.
Are you able to get any part time work based on current skill base?

Also why are you a ward of the state?

amazon slavery aka amazon turk or something like that also why some dude gets your money?

Suck off some dude who owns a used car dealership, get a free car
Start fucking up utilities in the group house, fix them for pay
Just a couple wonderful ideas

I've tried to quit a few times to no avail, I'm in a house of smokers. I can only legally work 20 hours a week and I have no transportation.

I doubt it, and tbh I suck with vector art, most of my stuff was abstract.

MDD, bipolar type II and schitzo-effictive. Haven't had any symptoms besides depression in months. Prior I was completely batshit and did crap like burned my $900 phone because the government told me to.

State law. Cant manage money because I'm a retard.

They have a guy that fixes crap and owner treats me like I know nothing.

You ever get high and jack off?

Amazon says I have an invalid address.

All the time

Yeah man I'd buy a thrift shop monitor and pc, maybe someone will give you a PC that will run an older version of photoshop. You need to figure out a way to leverage what you've got to get what you want.

Yeah I agree.

Also buy codes for old versions off ebay.

/thread

Who buys software anymore?

Ten bucks to not have to deal with cracks and shit. I paid for MS Office 2016 and bought the new one legit for my wife. It's way better than cracking or free software.