I saved about 11k $ and idk what to buy because I already have everything

I saved about 11k $ and idk what to buy because I already have everything

Attached: 83929483992.jpg (576x660, 53K)

Save 20k more buy property

30k property? As in desert or undeveloped plot land? Or a mobile home/camper? lmao

like a down payment on a real house I'm guessing

Drugs

30k buys you a honda civic. If that is your downpayment you are paying interest for the rest of your life. At some point the interest sunk into the house is more than the house is worth all together.

invite all your friends to a nice dinner or go travel to a place further then 500 km in your country with a close friend or partner

Does it matter if your renter is paying it?

Where do you live if you just put all you had measly 30k into property which is in the ghetto since that is all you afford kek. What plan is this? The worst one ever?

I meant under developed land. Cause you always own it. U will always have a place to go. Camping hunting fishing.

Different than down payment on a house. Idk I rather have under developed land than a 30g car

buy a boat, fix 'er up and port bounce

I bought 15 acres for $24k.
Half is cleared, half is forest. Creek and small pond.
Electricity was $900, septic was $1,850, well was $4,500, cabin was $8,500 (and a lot of work).
Commute to work is 40 minutes.
I have a shotgun range on the south side, a 300 yard rifle range on the east side.
Deer, turkey, quail etc.

Or you could buy a 50 foot x 90 foot undeveloped parcel in the city.

Where are you buying 15 acres for 24k?

Central Georgia.
I've seen land in Arizona for $60 an acre- but its just sand and cactus, nothing will ever grow there.

Landandfarm.com has land in virtually every state for $800-$2,000 an acre that's actually livable.
If anything, I overpayed.

You still pay property taxes and HoA fees if they exist and they do in many places. Also all the fees to get this undeveloped chunk of dirt. And you have to know the laws you cannot just squat i.e. "camp" indefinitely regardless if you own the land or not.

Fucking made up land because he is a lying retarded mofo

Not many people, or any I have ever met in my life want to live in central GA.

Move to Phoenix, buy property and get equity. Dont make my mistake of moving to LA and getting addicted to drugs while having a goooey pee

I post pictures all the time in /out/ and cover the basics for those who want to get out of the city.
I spent the majority of my life in 3 of the top ten largest city's in the U.S.
You should stop by /out/ sometimes- there's a bunch of us. One guy is in a ask a and has a view of My. Denali from his living room.

This is a pic from my porch.
Everything you can see, I own.

Attached: IMG_20160811_191123.jpg (2560x1440, 604K)

Get a pool table or a sick bar counter

buy me a Nissan

Attached: iD791WB7R.jpg (2048x1360, 125K)

Give me food patreon.com/monjepu

Ever heard of capital gains?

Can you grow cannabis on that land? Are you near an ocean? I respect that you like living innawoods but my state has taught me that 30k aint shit if it has taught me nothing else

It is shameful that I am this money hungry at 26 but I don't want materialt things as much as I want comfort. Out of necessity I will need to save A LOT before I am anywhere near comfortable.

buy a gun and kys

It wasn't my first choice. Or even my fifth.
I was looking at buying a house in Las Vegas- $180,000 for a 3 bedroom on 0.08 acres- there wasn't enough room in the backyard grill.
I could put 140 of those houses on my property.

What got me out of the city was watching a pimp murder another pimp at a gas station on tropicana ave.
Now I don't have to worry about having my car stolen or home broken into.

>Undeveloped plot = capital gains?
This is a grown up conversation you shouldn't use words you don't understand

you can buy 30k properties.

I buy them and rent them, lots of money to be made.

No you don't though

email this guy and buy the modelpov videos and share the links here pls do this OP

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 173K)

I live in Detroit. Yes I do.

Weed is currently illegal in Georgia, but that will likely change soon.
The "beach" is about an hour and a half away- but I grew up in San Diego so the Atlantic ocean is just depressing.

It was just a fluke that I wound up here.
I could have just as easily bought land in Oregon or Wyoming.
You don't have to stay in whatever state you're currently in- there's a whole country out there.

Go get some bomb mexican food

well hes saying implying you would spend 11k on a deposit on a bare empty lot. Even if that's a 10% deposit hes looking at ~$110k value on bare land. Are you seriously telling me anyone in their right mind would pay $110k for bare land if it wasnt in a developing area?
FYI I'm 25 and saved $85k for my first house deposit and I came from a dirt poor family so why dont you cram that "fakeadultflex" where somebody might listen

please do this OP

Learn about investing I property/assets that give you “passive income”.

That way you won’t have to work just sit back and fap.

Anyway be smart with it. Don’t spend it o. Stupid game pc or vidya.

That would actually be good to start investing. Just buy some index funds.

op pls

Attached: iron-man-10-3.jpg (480x640, 111K)

If you have everything, where would you put it?

u aint owning that hummingbird tuff guy

I have been to other states and countries nothing has impressed me the way California does. It might be expensive but if I can budget here I can budget it anywhere, that is the way I look at it.

None of what you are saying is making sense. How is user going to buy land for 11k and then make capital gains of 100k what are you fucking saying you retarded chimp dick sucker

t. Eminem

How long ago was that?

pokahontas times

Pretty much. I fucking hate when someone says "I bought my land for $100 and 3 chickens back in 1765, why can't you?"

He was born here, he breeds here, he comes back in the spring every year and I feed him.
Possession is 9/10th's of the law...

I miss California, but not "the new Californians".
Look around you.
Is that the school system you want your children raised in?
Would your wife be safe getting a flat tire in a random location?
Not to mention health care is third-world tier.
The weather and natural beauty isn't worth it in the long run.

I've been here about 4 and a half years.

Jesus fuck it's like you're still in high school. Heres an example. OP takes his $11k to the bank and borrows $100k on a mortgage and buys some $110k dive. It's not much but it has bare living essentials. As 2 years pass the property value has increased say $30k. He pays his $15k in interest and fees and sells the place profiting $15k in the process. Now he has $26k. See? Is that so fucking hard?

welcome to 2008

>"Budget"

I'm not looking to survive, I want to thrive.
I rent a ski cabin, right on the slopes every year for a week long snowboard trip.
I'll take a weekend trip to Colorado just to see a concert at redrock amphitheatre.
California has the lowest quality of life in the country.

RE agent here. You have closing costs and extra for a 100% financed FHA loan

not having 100k saved

>after 2 years he has to replace the roof and water pipes because he bought a decrepit train wreck.
He's now $10k in the hole.

I don't live in the ghetto so I am not really concerned with flat tires in bad areas or failing school systems. The system I came up in was sufficient enough and there are millions of ways to learn outside of school in this digital age. Primary school is more for socilization and early foundation learning in my opinion.

I don't want to leave the weather or location so I will stay here and fight it out.

That math is so wrong and fucking stupid please end your worthless life.

If that were true why does everyone want to live here? I don't mean everyone in US I mean everyone in the world.

Sure you hav buddy....
Sure
You
Hav

Attached: 1555444758717.jpg (500x496, 161K)

Get yourself a boobjob, sure as hell you don't have boobies

just keep saving till you find out something strong to do with it. don't fuck it up.

passive income investing is strong idea

>people want to live there that have never been there.
California has massive white flight.
Who exactly is moving to California?
Mexicans.
Somalians.
Syrians.
Pakistanis.

Over 800 people have died in San Diego in the last two years from contracting hepatitis A from feces on sidewalks.
That's a city that was touted as "Americas cleanest city" when I was a kid.
Do we need to post the sidewalk shitter apps?

I am not sure on those exact demographics and I don't know that you are either. I was under the impression lots of rich chinese money was moving in as well as white and other races. More than a race thing, CA sets a bar for class. You can't be poor and live here, sorry. But even the bums seem to enjoy a better atmosphere than say NY or Chicago

>can't be poor and live here.
Wtf are you talking about.
There are entire tent city's.
California pays more in welfare than any other state- by a large margin.
The people I listed that are moving to California are just a sample.
You need to take a drive outside of your neighborhood- or just wait a couple years because the hordes are expanding and will take over everything.
Good luck to you keeping up the good fight, but you're just pissing on a forest fire.
Oh ya, how's those eucalyptus trees in the canyon behind your house doing?

Then continue saving you fucking retard.

Stfu, kill yourself

Why do I care about eucalyptus trees? I don't like leaving my 30mi radius unless I am going to the beach or buying cannbis ij LA.

When I leave my areas it stops looking white really quick

I'm starting to think you're not from or even IN California.
Eucalyptus trees are an invasive species.
When they burn, the oil inside boils and explodes.
This why why Malibu just burned all the way down to the surf.

You seem to know nothing of California.
Don't like facts?

I was close enough that fire trucks were at my neighbors house putting out these fires, close enough that they shut down the 101 fwy in both directions near my office and it took me 2 fucking hours to drive 15miles in the diverted traffic.

Let me reiterate 2 hours gridlock to move 15 motherfucking miles that is like China freeway status. Because I don't give a fuck about what oils exacerbate a wildfire? Fuck your retarded nigger face

You're oblivious to what California actually IS
>durrhurr poor people can't live here
>durrhurr who cares about eucalyptus
>durrhurr it doesn't affect my 30 mile bubble so it doesn't exist.

You're part of the problem. California is a shithole because people like you ignore what's going on.
And when MS13 rape gangs start roaming your neighborhood, I won't care. Because you brought it upon yourself.

> (You)
>You're oblivious to what California actually IS
>>durrhurr poor people can't live here
>>durrhurr who cares about eucalyptus
>>durrhurr it doesn't affect my 30 mile bubble so it doesn't exist.
>You're part of the problem. California is a shithole because people like you ignore what's going on.
>And when MS13 rape gangs start roaming your neighborhood, I won't care. Because you brought it upon yourself.
Nigger do you even know what a hyperbole is? Obviously poor bums live in CA, yet it has one of the highest cost of living. So I was making a figure of speech saying you can't be poor, as in CA forces you to make money one way or another.. or else you are homeless.

I am part of the problem because I am working a job to save money and hopefully raise a white family? Fuck you are stupid seriously goddamn stupid I don't know why I bother shitposting on Yea Forums and inevitably end up arguing with manchildren or tweenagers.