be me

> be me

> have circumcision as a toddler cuz family is religious

> family told me that i started crying as soon as i entered penis mutilation man's office, and was scared of him (probably cuz he had the isis beard look)

> iwasfuckingright.jpg

> circumcision was bad

> as i grew up i developed meatal stenosis, which is the narrowing of the dickhole, usually due to injuries from circucision.

> constantly felt the need to piss, because i could never truly empty my bladder in one sitting due to the restricted dickhole.

> had to have a surgery that enlarges my obstructed dick hole.

> that surgery was bad too.

> i now have a vagina for a dick hole.

> used to be a pinpoint sniper with my mostly-obstructed peepee hole, probably due to the increased pressure through a narrow opening.

> am now the complete opposite, have to pee sitting down or i'll wet my trousers/toilet seat.

> i could also swear that my dickhead is now more sensitive than before, but not in a sexual way - it just hurts.

Attached: peepee.png (500x566, 164K)

Attached: 1494264907400.jpg (1280x1177, 458K)

are you still religious?

or are you a sex bongo madman like me?

Attached: circumcision01643.jpg (735x490, 146K)

i still act like i'm religious (cuz my family and society is), but deep down i have ALOT of doubts, and this whole circumcision stuff is definitely one of them.

im uncut and could not imagine my dick without foreskin let alone the dick fucking up on top of that. shit sucks bro, buy a bongo

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

sure kid

this you?

Attached: uncutmasterace.jpg (345x635, 49K)

Attached: 8cace8d259c3dc078a980ccf656989424c7b50b488d1dba7beb40d375901e54e.jpg (484x324, 52K)

Attached: 514.jpg (400x294, 23K)

Attached: oh-shit-spiderman-thread-better-derail.jpg (477x318, 116K)

Attached: images (2).jpg (259x194, 11K)

>Implying uncut guys cant expend 1 minute cleaning their dicks

How sad is being a mutilated faggot

Attached: c31343788917c80737703d94b6dd9a27.jpg (520x883, 347K)

nah uh. this now a pools closed thread

Attached: download.png (500x500, 145K)

whoops meant to send the pools closed thread to spidey

>spiderman thread
nuh uh it's pools closed now

sounds like a 'i can't afford surgery from anyone but the retired doctor with parkinson's disorder" problem rather than a 'penis circumcision is bad because *insert nature fallacy*' problem

What's the objective of circumcision? I never got it, especially why they do it in kids

W

both of the surgeries i've had were done by some of the best doctors in the city btw.
but things will go wrong anyways when you try to perform surgery on an organ that doesn't really require to have surgery made on it. every surgery has a chance to fail, even if minimal in some cases, and even if the surgeon is super good at his job. that's why ppl always avoid surgeries IF THEY CAN, especially when they're TODDLERS that are still growing up.

.... Show vagina dick?

Child abuse is a horrible thing.