Why are humans so obsessed with making it socially acceptable for people to have a bunch of sex, do drugs...

Why are humans so obsessed with making it socially acceptable for people to have a bunch of sex, do drugs, and have abortions? Shouldn't these people be studying and working towards something actually useful like developing techniques to identify and cure cancers? Or developing life-extending technologies? Everyone reading this post will be dead within the next 80 years or so

Attached: 1550961954293.gif (364x489, 526K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F9ajbpTjiv8
youtu.be/F9ajbpTjiv8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

did you cure cancer yet?

Because the previous systems we've used for the past 2000 years aren't working in modern society and these issues are preventing people from focusing on bettering themselves.

No one really wants people to have abortions by the way, it's more of a calculus of either make it legal so we can keep the bitch for possible reproduction later in life, or making it illegal, forcing women who don't want kids to have them, and making women deadset on not keeping them risking their lives. Abortion is ugly and women who get them should be ashamed for not giving it up for adoption instead, but it shouldn't be illegal.

Uh huh. I see your thesis. But your antithesis is weak. Maybe think a bit more before you speak.

Tons of people do both. You are the only one not getting fucked here incel

explained in this vidyoutube.com/watch?v=F9ajbpTjiv8

It's because we've lost our way.

I'm literally going to graduate school so I can do just that

are you made because i called you out for shitposting on Yea Forums instead of doing somethign useful?

You are probably not very fun to be around. Please stfu

Fuck it.
Drugs and sex are fun

I don’t need sex. I am the powerhouse. I am the alpha. I am the omega. I am the guck man youtu.be/F9ajbpTjiv8

I'm more concerned with 4chins letting cocksmokers like you AIDS up the board with this pathetic, faggot-tier homobait. Faggot.

>Why are humans so obsessed with making it socially acceptable for people to have a bunch of sex, do drugs, and have abortions? Shouldn't these people be studying and working towards something actually useful like developing techniques to identify and cure cancers
because the main idea is to procreate, second main idea is to procreate successfully so until we face another problem we wont learn.

this comes from a traditionalist. my waifu is a ninja monster girl

I will not weep when you die

>implying anything in this life means anything when the universe is going to eventually die anyways :/

Will you die if I weep?

maybe

The cancer industry makes billions and billions in profit for Big Pharma. The cure will never be published, and you will be forced in silence.

Attached: 8cace8d259c3dc078a980ccf656989424c7b50b488d1dba7beb40d375901e54e.jpg (484x324, 52K)

I wanna be dead in the next 80 seconds.

Attached: 514.jpg (400x294, 23K)

Attached: download (2).jpg (281x179, 9K)

Your dubs say only 55. You ded?

Attached: Thread+has+been+derailed+to+spiderman+_8a9969b0b89a83b3ca23e9437db9d58e.jpg (782x522, 53K)

Attached: c6c1c03ef95f666f003f6948fab18d26--spiderman-pins.jpg (236x189, 11K)

Big Pharma trying to bury the truth.

Two words, op.
The Jews

Attached: 930.png (526x540, 349K)

Attached: ho0EimN.jpg (449x327, 41K)

If you don't think finding ways for these people to kill themselves as well as not reproducing is productive then... I dunno what you're all about.

Imagine if it just WAS acceptable?

Stupid people would take care of themselves and smart people would not only not have to argue law all day, they wouldn't have to compete for air. There would be WAY more time for science, secret of immortality here we come.

Really its a win win for what you are hoping for OP

But instead lets spend our days telling stupid people how guilty and terrible they are while reminding them not to kill themselves and working on the newest treatments to regrow hair and keep your dick hard.

Yay

https:\\discordapp.com\invite\pRkMu23

-5i4