I've been struggling with my weight lately. I shot up to 140 lbs out of nowhere and I'm having trouble keeping it off...

I've been struggling with my weight lately. I shot up to 140 lbs out of nowhere and I'm having trouble keeping it off. What do you Yea Forumsros do to keep in shape?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Shoot heroin

dont eat anything, after a while you wont be hungry anymore go like that for a few days then eat a little

Drugs aren't an option. Random piss tests at work

Eat less. Exercise optional so you're not just an unhealthy twig. Eating better optional so you're not just an unhealthy twig.

Now in exchange for that, can I see your cock and balls, op?

or you could just workout you fucking fag

140 lbs is heavy for you? How short are you? Or are you a femanon?

I heard a 30 fast from food would reset your body and get you back on track. Do you think I should try that?

M 5'8"

I do...religiously

No

Attached: 1553549356110.jpg (370x250, 27K)

Huh, I guess I have a bit of a skewed perspective. I'm pretty short at 5'3" but weigh 160 and I'm pretty fit. Either way, your weight sounds like it's in the healthy range. Are you like skinnyfat or something? Do you work out at all?

I'm normally 120ish. If you're 5'3" and 160 you're definitely fucking fat. I run a lot

go keto no carbs and drink water and run

I run 35-50 miles per week

What do you fucking think the answer is, posting here? GO TO FUCKING GYM

If you can't read, gtfo

On the BMI scale, I would be pushing obese. Most of the extra weight is muscle, though.

120 at 5'8" is probably pushing underweight. But if you're mostly a runner, it kind of makes sense. Now that I think of it, how old are you, OP?

I’m 140 and I’m borderline anorexic based off my BMI

Just turned 30 a few months ago

Then eat something?

My metabolism is too high, I can eat until I feel like vomiting for weeks and still not gain any weight, it’s a blessing but also a curse

You might want to get checked for tape worms

Interesting, I was gonna say that if you're just above 18, suddenly increasing in weight might be normal. I'm 22 and went from 120 to 140 to 160 over a short time span after turning 19. Had a really small frame before that happened.

Anyway, since you're 30, I doubt anything like that could happen. You run a lot, so I can't imagine what would cause that. I might suggest getting some strength training into your workouts if you don't do that already? Or maybe see a doctor about what's causing that sudden weight gain.

Do you think maybe it's metabolism slowing down? Maybe low T? I'm fucking lost here. I lift a couple times a week; light weight, high intensity. Maybe I'll add another 10 miles or so per week and see where that gets me...

Shiiiiiit, you right

Metabolism does slow down around 30, though I'm not sure that fully explains your weight gain. Not sure about low T either, unless you've been seeing other symptoms of that. If you run 35-50 miles per week, adding 10 more miles would logically help you burn a few more calories, but I'm not sure it would address the problem. I'd really suggest going to a doctor to see what the issue is. Perhaps a legit thyroid issue?