LA thread?

LA thread?

Attached: download (3).png (1280x815, 156K)

Last time I was in LA was when I went to Venice beach. So many hobos and whores I nearly puked.

sums up the state. crooked government

M-VILLE WUDDUP

lake charles

no one?

Where to find whores? can never seem to find any and if I do their black

Bamp

Attached: 1555598379837.jpg (480x360, 24K)

asian massage parlor

Is there like a race thing to it like vietnamese Philippines and Chinese will but not Japanese or white Vietnamese girls? Will they service a neet?

no idea...but you can check out rubmaps to find one near you..just throw a bunch of hints when you go in

Hints? like throw up some finger guns click my tongue and say hey I'm a fat virgin where to deposit my money to fix one of those problems? Or just ask what kind of massages they have? Also what is the typical amount for any kind of service I choose to get?

This is the first LA thread I've ever seen.

>sums up the state. crooked government
Exactly.

>M-VILLE
More like Snob-ville.

i think you just look at her and make a circle with your fingers on one hand and then take your index finger of your other hand and stick it through the circle in a thrusting motion. while doing this ask "how much" worse thing that will happen is she will say not that kinda massage

Bogalusa here

seriously. one of the highest taxed states yet our infrastructure is fucking trash

except industry has a major tax breaks here

Didn't think anyone in LA used Yea Forums, I seem to be the only guy from /k/ in this here hell hole, fuck the state government bunch of cock suckers the roads are all fucked up, traffic up the ass because illegals can drive now,didn't even get my 20 rounders I ordered when that magazine law was lifted for a week, has that stupid fuck gayvin newcum even done anything at all that has helped the state? Why the fuck do these retards in these states vote for these stupid cocksuckers in Sacramento, vid related is literally my balls being busted since I was born in this shit hole.

Attached: 1555809911432.webm (588x458, 1.34M)

.>highest taxed states yet our infrastructure is fucking trash

No kidding. Bush here. 21 is falling apart, but instead they add the fucking dumbass light system on 190 blocking traffic. Bogalusa roads are pretty bad, but that's due to the trucks to the paper mill.

The only time louisiana makes it into the news is Mardi Gras BS, and teachers abusing kids in public school. I'm leaving as soon as my mom dies. She's the only thing i gave here.

northshore here

Attached: Screenshot_20160809-132532.png (485x863, 328K)

I like how instead of posting nudes we are all venting about how shitty it is here. That says a lot lmfao.

I just wanna see some homegrown titties

Anybody got Clair or Calli Miller?

I don't have any nudes that's just how shitty life is rn in this state

heres some from new orleans

Attached: -141.jpg (525x863, 58K)