Femanons, why arent you married?

Femanons, why arent you married?

Attached: 10645175_3067492896803_6230927489547759368_n.jpg (960x639, 83K)

>looking for girls
>comes to Yea Forums

Attached: muhsides.jpg (759x1024, 43K)

Because there are no good men left. They're all playing video games and jerking off and sending fuckboi lines on tinder.

50% divorce rate user

Attached: wedding party girls 1.jpg (466x477, 39K)

100% she got divorced within a year

Attached: wedding party girls 2.jpg (1763x2685, 522K)

This.

Any femanons bothered by/find it hard to find a guy with good money/good job?

HAVE SEX
A
V
E

S
E
X

I will be getting married.

My bf accidentally let it out that he got me a ring already. I told him to just wait for the right moment to suprise me

Because they’re not tattoo less, debt free, virgins.

Just fat whores with shitty, unoriginal tattoos, and useless degrees and college debt to go with it

STFU vchan

It’s too late for a surprise faggot

No because I dont give a shit about those things.

When I met my bf he was jobless and had no money to his name.
If they're a good person those things will eventually come to them.
I knew he was an amazing person capable of amazing things and I wasnt going to let his financial status stop me from being there with him.
After being together for a few months I remember I used to spoil him and he hated it.
He hated going out on my dime but I never cared because I knew one day he would be making his own money and getting shit done.

Now I'm the one that's jobless and hes got the good job. Even if it were at lost tomorrow I'd still be with him like I was back then. I have faith in him financial, emotionally, mentally and spiritually

Sounds like you both have good fortune and a good relationship. Sincere congrats.

Ok
He still can’t legitimately surprise you
Unless he waits a year or three

Thanks user.
I hope the good fortune is true!
He just found a job opening that pays double what he does an hour and if he got this job we would be able to start our family and get our own place. So I'm really hoping fortune is on our side. I'm so ready for a baby already

I am not interested about family and that shit. I want have a chameleon pet, and a department, those are my life goals

>50%

Hey faggots, your edgy cynicism here is based on a lie. This often-repeated stat reflects EVERY marriage, not first marriages. For every middle aged loser with three former wives, there are three other couples whose marriages last.

Roughly one in two marriages will fail across the board, yes, but a large majority of FIRST marriages will actually succeed. The latter is what actually matters here.

I have a short memory and attention span it honestly wouldnt be too difficult to catch me at a moment where I'm not expecting it haha.
Either way though he knows what's important to me is just doing it the ol fashioned way. So even if I know it's coming I don't think I'll be less excited about it either way

Why the fuck does that bitch have 10 bridesmaids....

You don't have to answer, but just curious, how old are you?

Hmm smells like incel

I'm 29

What's wrong with that?
That's about the typical number

Only 1 will be a maid of honor

Ok...just wondered because of the baby comment...29 does seem like a good age to start a family.

Yea when I was young I didnt even want kids and neither did my bf but after 4 years together it seems our attitudes towards it have changed alot. We already got the names and all we are waiting for is a bit more money and the OK from my gyno to start! Haha

Hey faggot, even if only first marriages were taken into account the number would still be around 30-40% which is extremely high and quite frankly a risk I'm not willing to take.

Sounds like a good future.

>If they're a good person those things will eventually come to them.
That's the kind of faith and innocence missing in the world today.

Im 18yo

Any wedding I've ever been to, the highest is half that.

Nope
Top alpha

so tell me, you sound like a happy married and realized men. How did you do it?

worry about your first kiss before you worry about divorce

it's not like you've got any assets to worry about

It does. I'm hopeful

I've always been able to see a persons potential.
I really believe if a person is good and does their best that it will eventually pay off. It might take a while but I just know it will.

I guess it just depends on the amount of close friends the bride has.
I'm going to be my sisters bridesmaid and shes got a lot of female friends so I'm sure shes got a lot of bridesmaids too

I'm proposing to my GF in two weeks, wish me luck anons

This is a Good Thing. You might be a Good Person.

Akshually Im in a pretty good relationship rn. Not that youd know what thats like fucking virgin KYS

Luck for u user.

Who the fuck under 30 still wants to get married? Do you want a lifetime cell phone plan as well? Maybe it's only-child-syndrome but I can't imagine taking marriage seriously ever. Like monogamy, fine but a government sanctioned agreement that costs thousands to revoke.. I don't get it.

I think I hurt my eyes by rolling them so hard

M here
i make about 130k a year
i only date girl with a little extra weight or bigger and yet i still find insanely entitled bitches

just saying maybe thats why a lot are single

Because marriage is based on religious traditions and has been perverted into a machinery that basically prints money for the government, why would I want to be a part of that?
If you want to spend your life with someone you don't need a binding contract to do so.