The bravery of one young woman transformed a nation. Her name is Emma Gonzalez...

The bravery of one young woman transformed a nation. Her name is Emma Gonzalez. She stared down death itself as several of her classmates were shot and killed by a deranged psychopathic bully. Pay your respects.

Attached: Emma.jpg (620x350, 76K)

This fucking cunt bullied the kid until he snapped. Then, the school expelled him; instead of sending him to a therapist. Thereby, releasing him into the real world. He had serious abandonment issues. He decided, "fuck it", and in his deranged little mind, he felt like taking back power by coming back to the school and killing the students who tormented.

wasn't that fag pushing for getting rid of guns?
I honestly forgot

Don't tell me you sympathize with the little shit

Piece of shit should of learned to stand up for himself and beat the shit out of people instead acting like a bitch.

His biological family died on him.

His first foster family (which he really liked and got along with) also died on him

His second foster family (which he hated) diden't give a shit about him.

He had some serious abandonment issues, there was no one there to teach him. What he did wasn't right. But, he didn't stand a chance considering the fucked up childhood he had.

I don't. But, this cunt didn't help things with the fucked up kid.

It's sad that she had lost her hair due too kemo

Talk shit, get hit. Don't pick on kids and they won't fucking shoot you.

Attached: Goblina.jpg (1024x808, 116K)

Kemo?

I thought she was transitioning!

She was ONE the of the degenerated persons that bullied the guy could not take it anymore and decided to get his revenge. She even publicly admited that the guy who raided the school with gun was bullied by several people but no one cared about that.

im glad that the guns are gone now they did it thanks david hoggggg

You should be glad. Next time some one will decide to make a blood bath with guys will have easier time because there will be no one with legal weapon to defend against it.

The only thing she's a victim of is being the child of a helicopter parent

I hope someone forces her to bite down on a large, industrial drill and then turn it on.

Fucking senseless whore.

Attached: 73264EE2-5CD7-49D7-A572-B6071BD6C2EA.jpg (720x665, 60K)

I'm sorry, are you a smart guy?

you know they didn't actually get rid of the guns right

NO

> muh gun control
> takes advantage of a shooting to get 15 sec of fame
> one of the persons that bullies the guy and did nothing to help him
> blames the guy
School shootings don't start because of a gun but because of shitty schools themselfs.Schools focus more on studying and shitty subjects then actually developing a person brain and social behavior which we all know are more essential then shitty subjects and not to mention when a teacher notices something wrong with a student they don't care to mentioned to a counselor.they only care about that pay and dip to their shitty families saying "OH I CANT WAIT FOR MY SON GAME".I guess they should cut school shorter because believe once a persons gets to junior year of HS schools just becomes a living hell unless you have college classes and have a plan.I guess we really do live in a clown world.honk honk honk

Attached: 1555749207709.jpg (125x125, 3K)

tits or GTFO

f

She's at fault for what happened.
She basically admitted it.
She's a slaphead cunt that needs to drown in piss.

like you sympathize with every kid shot in Chicago on days that end in Y.

>virtue signaler detected.

Attached: 2qmyau.jpg (326x294, 18K)

she couldn't handle Andy Sixx's logs

that's called "toxic masculinity"

Pretty damn funny that after she admitted she bullied the shooter, the MSM dropped her like she was radioactive.
Her future and any worthwhile career is gone, she'll wind up flipping burgers for the rest of her life.

We still talking about old AOC?

Underrated.