Well?

Well?

Attached: 37F234D8-4CED-4664-A31B-0A2B62C0B091.jpg (600x646, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1mZtwxhvQnE
archived.moe/b/thread/797870311/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lmao I just saw a log post on Facebook, this shit hunts me everywhere.

What made you change from posting this meme?

Did you finally find out why atheists can't define atheism?

Attached: IMG_0791.png (1022x581, 362K)

Is it the fear of when you stop no one will remember you is that why you post day and night.
I personally think its hilarious you dedication to this.

The dream
The cream
The forced meme

>logs

Attached: cumtarget32.jpg (350x337, 14K)

He's like the town cryer of b. I just picture him on a street corner just yelling it at passers by. XD

The dedication needed Lol. Do you like wake up every hour to post.

Are you like disabled and bed ridden, I assume only because I can see you have time to work to pay for the internet. Just lays in bed like shit tourettes. XD

Common mate post. At least reply with a meme about shit, don't cry.

Do you poop uphill into a bed pan. Lol is that why you post this meme or do you have a poop bag rofl

I recon your gone from the waist down, paralyzed or something, and this is your only way to get attention.

At least comment back I'm intrigued how far gone you are?

Is this how a Andy six log poster shits hahah?

Attached: IMG_0792.jpg (250x201, 7K)

Do you like black veil brides before you were paralyzed or disabled? Is that why you post it?

Talk you fucking bed ridden pussy, at least give me the time, I'm feeding one of your Dead on arrival threads.

It's what you want, is it not people to post in your threads?

Why can't Andy six define atheism with logs

Attached: IMG_0794.jpg (634x423, 74K)

Your threads dead like your life cya.

Attached: 1550885437213.jpg (600x727, 288K)

don't have the balls to knock on my door who are you calling a pussy you hapless little celeb piece of shit write me a song gook

Can you not read as well ? I thought it was clear. Would you have to send a carer to the door to awnser? Or would you open it in a retard mobile?

What are you gonna do throw a shit bag from your probable stoma?

Do you contemplate killing your self a lot is that why you used to spam the atheism posts? I mean I would to if I was a disabled shut in. Did you ever find an answer?

Is that what a bed ridden pussy does to pass the time?

I took you for a spin and I didn't even have to then you threw a cheapshot in by stabbing me in the head you knock on my door and pull a gun on me and my family I'll kill you =) don't get me wrong.

Did you just start a atheism thread, I'm fucking dying rofl

I have no idea what you're trying to explain there, but I guess being retarded and disabled can do that.

I would!

Wait you have a managed to farther something, or do you mean you are part of a family. Cos that's a fucking achievement right there for a disabled person. Bringing up kids whilst shitting all over your bed?

Does your family know you post these every 15 or so minutes. Are they proud? Is it like your legacy. I can image it in like 10 years or how refer long you have left. "Rember all those shit posts on b kids" "that was me"

Ok wtf is that thing even?

Mate post a pic of your wife, I have to fucking see, how much of a dribbler she is to let you plough her.

Yeah it's a great life especially when you realize the world is pulling their brains out. I wanted nothing to do with you. It is an achievement got a 3rd eye from listening to you guys. I just wanted to get married.

XD post a picture of your gopping wife to be. Your hand does not count LMAO

Or are you to much of a pussy?

Nice dubs my dude

Did she do it for the benefits at first? Have you not got long left. Or did she not want to do it because you can't get it up? At least we know now you did not have children, that's one massive swerve for the gene pool. Lol

No need shes a different person now since you basically brainwashed her a second time due to you guys interdicting DMX
No because I loved hard then any of you and I sang my love about her to you then you lobotomized me and my family due to your egotistical nature I don't blame you though I'm aware on how you've been programmed gotta keep them like children they are easier to control this is fact from what I have seen from the lot of you.

X) say what you wish I'm only one man lulz

The actual fuck are you on about?

Why can't Andy six posters make sense? Rofl you should post that instaid of you atheism one. XD

You can brain wash some one who does not exist. If you were lobotomized you would not be on here typing and the world would be a better place. Is this how you talk when your pretending to be retarded?

Cant*

Make em sign a contract.

now you think i'm going to save your souls because someone loved a person who wasn't you? lul grow up Thats jesus's job not mine go back to your coke

your lobtomized too I've been watching you guys you point to your eye and nose, none of us have emotions since it's been taken away from us, read the propace 1987, and yes I am retarded anyone would be having to deal with you but I hold myself better then most tards

Mate you can keep your fucking dribbler of a wife, I assume your talking about palmer handerson. Rofl. I bet you have your drugs given intorveinously whilst you shit up hill into a bed pan. hahahhahah.

Your not retarded mate that's what a catchpa is for, you wouldn't make it passed it, but you are disabled. Post a pic of your bed pan.

also just because a person is mentally challenged dose not mean they are not high functioning. I pocketed a 20 once and everyone was looking at the usual suspects. I no longer need to do such things since I am satisfied :)

Attached: 1548478184471.png (382x363, 71K)

post a screenshot

In this thread Andy sixx posters who pretend to be retarded and post cryptic post be cause the like to think they are edgy.

Attached: IMG_0795.jpg (917x720, 238K)

Is your bedroom full of hoists and cranes? If you won't post a picture of your bed pan, can we see a pic of an Andy six posters disabled/retard construction site bedroom? Does it have padded walls for when you have a fit because your getting trolled on one of your threads?

Pussy

Attached: IMG_0796.jpg (450x450, 17K)

20/4 the day Andy Sixx wouldn't post to his log thread. Every time I see one of your threads I'm gonna post one of these so ever one will know how much of a disabled pussyole you are

Attached: IMG_0799.jpg (500x500, 31K)

forced like ur throat LMAO! XD

Pussy.

Attached: IMG_0798.jpg (640x633, 22K)

haha angry nerd kid hehe XDD

Attached: 1547490572381.gif (340x512, 1.51M)

Are you that sad and lonely you bump your own threads pretending to be some one else?

Attached: IMG_0800.jpg (1050x1050, 38K)

do you even know who you're talking to? I basically get paid to shit in people's mouths. what have you done with your pathetic life??

Are you not going to pretend to be retarded any more? Disappointing.

it's som1 similar to dee vii

I'm not gonna argue with toddlers

Attached: 1518171686711.jpg (399x420, 33K)

sixxysixx dubs logged wow!

Attached: 001509307070356.png (627x652, 352K)

ROFL as if posting Andy Six is something you are proud of ahahahahanahh. I'm fucking dun. I'm out, that's to much. LMAO

Attached: IMG_0801.jpg (220x293, 16K)

>seething

Argue!? You can barely hold a conversation two posts long. Lol

Please post a picture of your room with hoists and bed pan. I need it for historical reasons. So much lol

Attached: IMG_0802.jpg (225x225, 21K)

up you must grow, then we'll talk

Attached: 1524745055685.jpg (250x187, 3K)

Jesus fuck I can't get over how much of a craving I have for Andy's brown jet propulsion system. I want his rocket down my throat so it wubbers and shakes like a rooster cowl as his corny effluence is shot straight through my body, firing my intestines out prolapsing and flopping about like a pink, chunky garden hose.

I cream myself Sixx times a night thinking of his fat cat scat gothing up my innards.

Attached: 1521496596511.png (1280x720, 331K)

Attached: 1555616841432.jpg (981x1024, 146K)

Just right click + hide thread, hopefully these autists will then kill themselves from lack of attention

Also sage goes in every field

Attached: sage.jpg (380x250, 29K)

you are new here right

Attached: 1547761729031.jpg (1024x845, 198K)

"Hurry up I need to go back to my bed so I post about Andy six to anonimoose." XD ahahah

Attached: IMG_0804.jpg (500x750, 88K)

sorry I'm back went for a nice walk whats new?

Still waiting on that pic of your shit hoist and bed pan, everything you need to post Andy sixx.

Attached: IMG_0805.png (600x324, 42K)

is that thing a new meme?

Chris could have helped the world before you stuck a knife in his head and got him to dress up as a woman. Sicko's.

Ahh your back to acting like a retard, mate your so old your an Andy six shit fossil ahahahahah

>this mad
hehe

yeah alright whatever enjoy your thread

Attached: atari logger.jpg (480x656, 155K)

Why won't you post your shit hoist is it because your computer is attached to the wall overhanging your bed? Also b needs to see your dribbler of a girlfriend or did you make her up? To be honest most Andy six fans I've seen are around 12-13 do you know how to use your Johnson. XD oh wait that's right, it don't work.

what the fuck is going on ITT

Mate you got destroyed like Andy six's anus trying to pass one of his massive logs

Attached: sage .jpg (380x251, 50K)

Attached: 1546200938726.jpg (889x500, 171K)

Ahh diddums did you get but hurt.

Andy six poster getting roasted.

Attached: 1546279903703.gif (300x169, 1.94M)

No not at all I'd rather zone out and stare through the window since that's my new favorite thing to do.

fug :DDDD

Do you mean padded room? And padded wall?

lol

Attached: 1553790851761.jpg (460x466, 40K)

They've done away with padded shit and straight jackets years ago I still like to believe in human rights

Yeah probably you do because the would have uthenased your disabled ass years ago, but here you lay shit posting Andy six and shitting uphill into bed pans

Fuck yeah that's the way to do it Dust, I would have perferd to be shot or be a mayor. But I found myself in a fucked up loop of getting stabbed them crying about it then getting stabbed again.

Is that what happens to you? Is that why everyone has to see your shit posts every day? Is that why you pretend to be several people in your own thread. Because you got stabbed and now your butt hurt/paralyzed. Your way of getting back at life is to ask people if they would like to eat shit. Can you fathom the immensity of how much of a retard you are. Carry on shitting uphill it's what you deserve.

Attached: IMG_0797.jpg (500x500, 16K)

You wouldn't?

The biggest log that slid down your throat was life you disabled fat fuck. LMAO no Andy six log will ever clog you like that did you disabled fat fuck. Post your shitting crane we all need a good laugh.

Attached: IMG_0806.jpg (1280x1964, 648K)

no wonder everyone accuses you of being mentally ill
take your meds kid,

Attached: IMG_0807.jpg (800x450, 61K)

Attached: 1554469193884.jpg (480x615, 234K)

What the fuck am i reading

>getting roasted hard,
>still in denial
kek

crazy logposter hardcore in denial mode, getting put to shame for his mental illness.
if you make a sane observation, he will respond like the NPC he is: probably some version of grow up, or with one of his thousands of stupid images

Attached: dead inside.gif (480x270, 1.52M)

Attached: 1549387954518.png (700x700, 480K)

go back to your piss thread, dani

Trying to learn the reasons why a disabled guy who is probably bed ridden, isolated and retarded. Posts Andy six memes about shitting. Pretends to be other posters to bump his thread... and he does this every hour to seek attention.

it's fun to make fun of mentally ill midgets like you. the pathetic efforts you use to wiggle out of your faggotry only make your downfall more delicious!
please, tell me to grow up!
tell me again how your efforts to ENGAGE IN COPROPHILLIA ARE A SIGN OF MATURITY!!!

Attached: burn.jpg (493x335, 43K)

It's almost nostalgic. Yea Forums hasn't changed a bit

You don't get it do you? This is very common for indecisive morons who could not understand Andy Sixx posts. These idiots must postulate supercilious behavior to undermine Andy Sixx logposting, and unsurprisingly, you're one of these idiots.
We tell unintelligent individuals such as yourself to grow up and mature. You think this is all a jocose concept, but in reality, these logposters represent significance about life and feces. I laugh and dance in victory for every post that undermines logposters because deep down, you are insecure.
It is too late to save you, and it is impossible to save everyone.

Apparently because he was stabbed and he once wanted to marry someone. But in reality he's 40yr wizard at 200kg who desperately seeks attention to put meaning to his days as he shits up hill into a bed pan.

>19 posters
>"its just one guy bumping his own thread!"

this mentally shill

Keep trying mate you might trick me eventually thinking it's someone else.

Ok no what the actual fuck am i reading. Is this a bot? Some masterful Chinese social engineering experiment?

nah just a viral meme

When does this viral meme get featured on Ellen

You can't laugh and dance you disabled pussyole, all you can do is lay in your bed and shift uphill into a bed pan

Attached: IMG_0808.jpg (1200x778, 147K)

>postulate supercilious behavior
haven't heard those fancy words since 5th grade spelling class, kek. Your use here shows how ill-prepared you are to select an appropriate term and merely misuse terms to pretend a lexical capacity you lack... in other words, you're a poser.
>We tell unintelligent individuals such as yourself to grow up and mature
because it was originally a trolling concept, to respond with a spammed reply used to work... in 2017
>but in reality, these logposters represent significance about life and feces
you've made no such meaningful statements, not even ironically... lest you claim we lack the depth or sophistication to understand your subtle references, you even lack the ability to reconcile our evolved aversion to feces and instead rationalize it as if your concept were nothing more than puffery masquerading as unfalsifiable humbug.
>this mentally shill
and then misusing the term "shill" so recklessly, it's delicious to watch you try this hard!

it was never a meme, kid, no matter how desperately you want to call it that. nice try, but outside of Yea Forums....nobody knows nor cares.
>inb4 KYM: KYM banned the faggot who tried to force it

join 4 some raiding discord. HeNYJR

/pol/ banned these faggots long ago, one of them tried to post his loser spiel long ago and got permabanned. you Yea Forumstards can keep him

>posts long paragraphs responding to multiple posters and points
>accuses others of trying too hard

kek

Still pretending to be an other person
Replying to your own posts
>being this retarded

>log into be Yea Forums
>see logless shilling harder than ever
top loggle

sorry it's not working out for you kid, don't take it too seriously,
and take your meds

Attached: time to login.jpg (480x529, 103K)

We'll at least he had to work for it today. All 200kg of his fat 40yr wizard ass. I bet he's sweating from having to type so much.

>still trying this desperately, despite being BTFO
take your meds, kid

>I bet he's sweating from having to type so much
kek

don't cry kid, this is all a game. don't want you to cut your wrists over your love of logposting, just take your meds as others recommend

Attached: 20190418 logposter hates bbc.png (2020x1382, 921K)

pussyole post a pic your shitting crane.

Attached: IMG_0809.jpg (1344x1000, 47K)

is that what triggers logposters so much?

Don't forget that I assumed direct control of you guys years ago without trying not only that I did steal from you but that's ok enjoy your coke and ree's

I love to love but I also love to steal from hapless idiots like you. Don't forget that.

>Must post Andy sixx

Attached: IMG_0810.jpg (620x465, 46K)

The only control you have is the angle of the bed remote, so you can shit uphill in your bed pan.

when you realize that you are talking to people who have been programmed by people above them it's hard to get upset. I am sorry I'm sure most of you just wanted to sing and act for a living but found themselves in hell.

>being so retarded you think you control b

this
/thread

Alright user. Keep lying to yourself ok?

>being so much of a RETARD you don't realize a statement can be true without being absolute
kek

Is that what you really think do you think everyone outside of your room is under some sort of control? Why does that make you post this meme though I don't get what that has to do with you thinking that.

WHY CANT LOG POSTERS EXPLAIN WHY THEY ARE LOG POSTERS?

Attached: IMG_0812.jpg (720x545, 58K)

lol fuck sakes. You are under control you get hauled to vans and your memorys taken away and then filled with false information. Or get flicked in the face by cams whats the buld called again...325? but like I said i'm not upset about this, I'm more disappointed that you would rather shit talk to a disabled person who you lobotomized then do something productive lul

so lay off of the coke and do something meaningful with yourselves instead of writing a giant fucking book about me heh

>waaa waaa, the internet was mean to me because i have a mental illness!

The only reason you get hauled into vans is because you disabled ass is 200kg+ it's called a fucking ambulance.

Attached: 1553201647469.jpg (712x1108, 277K)

you can't stop with your compulsion can you?
take your meds, get out of bed, your fat ass needs to step outside for a few minutes

X) that's what I thought you got nothing here. I sympathize for you

I'm with OP on this one.

Attached: EPass.jpg (1800x1200, 162K)

Attached: 1555535165281.jpg (960x866, 150K)

>posts shit on the internet
>complains that other people post shit.
>fakes disability as an excuse for retardedness
Welcome to b.

Attached: IMG_0813.jpg (1066x600, 94K)

you mean you are desperately trying to get attention by dedicating every hour of the day to convincing yourself that you are making a meme?
when nobody else even knows you exist,
and once you go away, your pathetic threads disappear and are forgotten?
no wonder everyone accuses you of mental illness

Attached: 1553811320430.jpg (1080x989, 534K)

except nobody here fills that pattern.
>complains about critics, spends 10x as long creating stupid pictures
the irony is delicious!

Attached: butthurt logposters.png (1456x1208, 721K)

You can't say that kinda stuff user because I know the state of some of you guys are in. Trying to escape cali only to get hauled back because money and power. The industry and this corporate world is fucked

I assume he has nothing else to do.
He not long posted that he controls b.
People outside are being programmed...
When things don't go to his liking he starts a new thread. His autism has reached levels that we thought were not possible.

Forgotten or not I got to see the Wonder on how this world is being ran and now I am being sicked on by upset celebs because I loved a person and not to abuse woman.

this is what I'm talking about your making threads about andy sixx brainwashing people into believing that i'm the one doing it, this is how the states control things you guys. But whatever keep talking about it I guess

Attached: 1468082462827.png (594x538, 553K)

>random gibberish

I hope every time you shit in your bed pan you think of this thread and how much you have failed at life and how many people laugh at you because you spend all day shit posting on be you fucking shit stain on the thread of life. You need to be infamous on b so that people do remember you as the fat 40 wizard who lays in bed shitposting and that even if they fail miserably at life they won't fall as far as you. Because your Lower than a snakes belly. Wake every day and think that with every post you make you come 1 step closer.

2nd.
Probably shat himself too.
In frustration.

>I loved a person and not abuse a woman
Being this much of a virgin.
Faping over the internet of my little pony is not loving a woman mate.

Still waiting on that pic of your bed pan XD...

This is a cozy thread for some reason.

Attached: EP307.jpg (720x536, 50K)

Why do you do it? What do you get from it pussyole? Why can't log posters explain log posting?

Come to this thread.

Remember every day you wake up and get your 40yr old 200kg sweaty bingo wings out, that no woman will ever love. Every time we see one of your Andy six posts it will be a landmark for every man slug who has failed at life. That they are still one peg above you.

>lays in bed shits uphill into a bed pan, posts andy sixx.
>Crys himself to sleep every night.
>dreams of being put out of his misery

Alright mate.

Attached: received_540130063141529.jpg (600x889, 66K)

The bed pans rattle strong with this one..

Attached: IMG_0817.jpg (375x375, 14K)

Before you know it you'll be slidding a hot log with the rest of us

Logposting is kino

youtube.com/watch?v=1mZtwxhvQnE

Attached: 1525868270222.png (1080x1440, 1.44M)

Show us your bed pan.

OK I ADMIT IT, I AM A PEDOPHILE BUT WHO CARES?

>still shilling for his faggotry

LOOK WHAT YOU SAID HERE YOU AUTISM SPECTRUM OUTCAST, GET FUCKING HELP.

>still this mentally ills

For the love of god post a picture of your bed pan b needs this for historical purposes. We need to see the snake belly shitting uphill whilst he posts his Andy six/raypist/atheism threads.

is it true what this guy claims: that the logposter is a janitor?

surpass childhood

>cry much

your dedication to persist despite being thoroughly humiliated,
and now in a new thread:
is worthy of note.
I mean, you are truly dedicated to your mental illness
but I'm afraid your effort to say grow up with
>surpass childhood
thoroughly fails. sorry kid.

>banana poster
>raypist
>Andy sixx
>define Atheism

Yer nice try mate but your gonna need to work harder if you want us to believe your a janitor.

Attached: IMG_0818.png (600x324, 52K)

I heard OP self destructs if he ever reaches 300 posts.

Attached: EP89.jpg (1800x1200, 228K)

Mature a little

Attached: 1545312814193.jpg (304x400, 10K)

I get it now, when he spoke about controlling b he is the guy that is the fucking aids about it. He's the king of the shit posters. He wants to make it his own special place, we are the outsiders the ones he said about who were brain washed.

Attached: 1518104230769.png (434x277, 130K)

Attached: 1518104249267.png (434x227, 62K)

Attached: 1518104266642.png (434x196, 67K)

sorry user, you've done a good job trolling the logposter, but i'm not the logposter.
anyway, even if you think I'm the logposter, here is some info i'm offering, use it or not as you decide.
1. one of the logposters is a janitor and he abuses his power: he created this thread:
and at present, you can see there were two posters. that means OP and one other person (ok, it could be OP), but the back and forth was interesting. the thread kept slipping to page 10 when OP bumped the thread back to page 1. If you know how Yea Forums works, OP cannot self-bump his thread. He can change IPs (switch from wifi to cellphone, use a proxy), but the fact it remained at 2 posters shows none of this happened. Thus, he bumped his own thread. He does this A LOT. Even if you don't believe me, keep your eyes peeled for this kind of behavior
>OP opens a thread and self-bumps to keep the thread alive longer
>note, this is not the same as the "bump" poster who is more blatant about his bumping.
2. another of the logposters (maybe this one) is a britfag who claims to be a construction worker. since he also claims to be 40, it might be the same guy. He is usually up around noon (UTC) and goes crazy, creating dozens of threads. sometimes a few losers join him. you can tell him because he swarms the thread and likes to use words like "throte" and other british terms. he sometimes admits he's a britfag logposter too.
3. the YIKES poster. a tagalong who hangs out a few minutes and tries to reply with either "cringe" or "yikes" to prove how hard others are trying and how he's not trying at all.
do with that what you will.

archived.moe/b/thread/797870311/

I wonder how far back he goes. years dedicated to laying in bed shit posting. ROFL how fucked up do you have to be. You are the quintessential absolute bottom of life there is no higher calling you can achieve. You found the bottom but still you keep digging the shitstains of life.

I'm wondering if you are sperm bottler
>jizzus christ

Is it really you

come see my new thread, and grow up

Mate your dead, along with your threads.
>The slug of /b
>fear of bedpans
>every time he shits uphill he remembers the humiliation

Attached: IMG_0819.jpg (768x576, 153K)

I think his dream is to reach 300 posts and leave Yea Forums forever.

Attached: EP30.gif (225x188, 452K)

You can't run pussy.
>literally
>shits up hill into his bedpan
>200kg+ disabled 40yr old virgin

Attached: IMG_0821.jpg (355x238, 5K)

Attached: 1555786481567.jpg (600x646, 63K)

Sage

LOGGING IN!!!

Attached: andy.jpg (480x405, 64K)

Logless shills will never learn their place.

Attached: 1532910002685.gif (450x444, 444K)

sage

then create more threads and help out!

Sage

reported for announcing sage

reported for announcing sage report

Attached: EP29.gif (500x275, 481K)

Sage
>sage
>pussyole

reported for announcing a report for sage report

you mean being thoroughly humiliated, and even funnier, acting like it didn't happen when everyone is laughing at your faggotry?
take your meds dude

All his other attempts at making a thread have failed. He now has to cling to this one even after it fucking slates him like a Welshman.

its said that if you hold a bed pan you your ear you can hear the waves of the sea.

LoOoOooser.... LoooOOOooser....

looooooggggglleessssssss

loooogggggleeeessssss

you've stopped trying to desperately create new threads,
did someone hurt your feelings?
pointing out your own sad reality?
and yet you can't stop trying to get attention, can you?
even if it's humiliation, I guess that comes from being a 200+ kg shut-in, you'd rather be humiliated than ignored

Attached: 1553656218149.png (640x400, 26K)

just made a new thread a few mins ago laddie.

Time to grow son-child.

link or it didn't happen kid

I know it's your dream to reach 300. Will you leave Yea Forums forever?

Yeah It went to the bottom like your life.
Can't wait to laugh every time I scroll past and see one of your shitty threads.
Now all of b have seen how pathetic you are.

Sage

logposting is the light that shines over the darkness that is raypist-posting

Sage

>just made a new thread a few mins ago
proof?

Grow up

Well what?

you still haven't taken your meds?
holy shit kid, your mental illness is pretty bad when you are in such deep DENIAL

link?

Leave the slug to his dead threads.
His beliefs that he controls b
His life of shitting up hill in bed pans
Spam posting because that's all he can do from his bed.
His 200kg+ weight sweating up his bed.
Remembered as the most pathetic person to have existed.

when you realize OP now lives in this thread.

grow up kiddo

His first post was over 7hours ago.
>laying in bed greasing up his computer screen with his fat fingers for this long.

Lives for this moment after months of shit posting.
>gets absolutely destroyed.
>crys himself to sleep
>wakes up and repeats the process

actually, he'll wait till everyone gets tired and leaves this thread.
then he'll come back, and sockpuppet a bunch of logposts
and claim victory
just watch
he needs this

Attached: basement dweller.jpg (960x540, 109K)

Hey guys whats going on in this thread having fun?

Sage

lol I can imagine

But he's gonna copy and paste all of our convos and have a convo with himself for his next logs.

Go ahead you fat fuck you can replay the humiliation over and over.

hehe, stinky!

fuck all of you logless shills, we're taking this thread back!
logposters logging in!

Sage

Attached: 534164C4-C3CF-4378-B2B3-ADC3525B4924.jpg (960x1280, 253K)

bump

OP is dead. Hysterical thread. Archive this shit.

>take your meds

DONT MIND IF I DOO DOO

Attached: thanksdoc2.jpg (500x500, 38K)

here he is, just as predicted:

Good to see you're here! Non-shite-boi!

Attached: 1501365199076.jpg (1304x892, 384K)