How do I kill myself successfully? I've tried a lot of times and they've either not worked at all, or barely worked...

how do I kill myself successfully? I've tried a lot of times and they've either not worked at all, or barely worked. I only haven't tried drinking bleach and autosuicide since I can't get a hold of either. I'm really set on it and I just want the pain to end. serious answers only, please

pic for attention

Attached: 44512427_717453331946157_959092181748940800_n.jpg (808x751, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Stop-Being-an-Attention-Whore
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I suppose you can't go wrong with hanging
It may be a little painful but should be stupid proof

It's 420 bro, get high and kill yourself another day fag

hate to admit it but i tried it, can't get my hands on anything durable enough to hold me without being either too slippery, unable to ttie a knot in it, or the rope is too small to hold weight.

would, but its not legal here lmao

Does your country not have any psychological help you can get?

I know the way you feel but even if it seems impossible it will always get better.

>Find the tallest building
>Put piano wire at neck height
>Tie rope from the building to ankle
>Supper glue hands to head so that the piano wire is between neck and elbows
>Terrorise anyone who has to see you holding your own head as you end it all

> weed illegal here
WTF is wrong with you ,you fag?
Its illegal here too.

Now shut up about suicide, smoke yourself some weed , chill and kill yourself next week or something.

been there, done that, got the t-shirt. ive been to a psychiatrist and shit like that since i was 10, and im now 16. shit doesnt help for me at all. it doesnt feel like its gonna get better because it wont. im on prozac and it still doesnt do shit.

i'd rather die without traumatising others.

im not a fan of being searched because i stink of weed. plus im broke. you think i'd choose not to be high if i wasnt?

>i'd rather die without traumatising others.

Then don't no matter how you die someone will find/stumbled upon what ever tf is left of you. That's trauma in of itself

thats a lie. there's ways. ive made so many people's lives worse by burdening them i dont want to do it anymore

This will never be not awesome.
I'm surprised no one has tried it irl.

>not doing it over a basket ball field to slam dank with your head

>thats a lie. there's ways. ive made so many people's lives worse by burdening them i dont want to do it anymore

>Burry self in cement
The only place is at construction yards and eventually they get torn down, body found

>Rocks in pockets and going for a swim
If not enough, float up get found to someone goes fishing/scuba diving get found

>Rent anything
Really?

>Using sea water to make hydrochloric acid
You will still turn it red and someone will eventually find it, just ask Yakuza

>Anything else I missed?
I can't think of it

Hold your breath for a really long time.

just please make it stop, i have nobody. literally.

I'm curious, were you born retarded and that's why you think weed magically solves every problem or was it actually the chronic drug abuse that transformed you into a dribbling idiot?

Tried to kill yourself? Some the fuck on. You dont want to die. You want the attention. You want people to tell you not to do it, to think and reflect. You want people to feel sorry for you. Of course none of this is real so, whatever, fucking cut your wrist, not across the street, along the road.

Attached: 1555477799287m.jpg (1024x1013, 94K)

Can’t get a hold of bleach, what are you fucking poor. It’s like 3 dollars for a large bottle. I use that shit to clean my bathroom, no reason you can’t get it to clean your insides.

Imagine being such a failure you can't even kill yourself

if you're gonna come onto this thread at least give a good fuckin contribution instead of being a fuckin incel

nah, i'm too young to buy it lmao

lmao ikr

wikihow.com/Stop-Being-an-Attention-Whore

everyone who drowned says it felt good

Who’s this semen demon

Jump off a building your body will go into shock before you hit the floor.

death by helium suffocation

get help you faggot
dont kill yourself
weak shit