Anyone have first experience with the two platforms

anyone have first experience with the two platforms.
I have an M4 and curious to know if I should add a blackout to my collection.
( Im small in staure, 5'6" 150lb)
Pros and cons plox

Attached: 30v1.jpg (770x523, 71K)

pros
>be amerilard
cons
>get shot

what the fuck are you trying to say?

im a manlet who wants a gun

You have an M4?
Do you mean AR-15? I’m not an expert on all of the states laws on firearms but M4’s are military rifles with a 14 inch barrel, and a selection for 3 round busrt
(M4-A1’s have fully auto) the licenses for owning one would be pretty extensive

Not really any cons in a 300. You can use the same lower only the barrel is different. So if you want just buy a barrel and swap out when you want. Make sure it's SBR though.

>not enough information provided
Do you shoot well enough for a more expensive round to be worth it?

Also you can shoot sub and super sonic ammo. I got a tax stamp for a suppressor. Pretty based setup.

Licensing depends are where you live

Actually I just googled it, M4’s are not authorized for civillian use in any state

They are with a tax stamp

your guns are useless.they are like barbie dolls for grown men.only time it gets used is when you are committing suicide,mass shootings,duck hunting or shooting watermelons.

If you have a suppressor it's for sure worth it. If not it's definitely not worth it. I have 2 300bo guns one is a "pistol" one is a Ruger American. If you don't plan on getting a suppressor just go with something 7.62x39. similar ballistics to 300 blackout super Sonic but much cheaper.

>your guns are useless
Just like your opinion, faggot

truth stings.

Yes. 300 blk is better than 5.56x45 for everything except defeating level 3A body armor at ranges past 150m.

>question is retarded
>this isn’t /k/
Go fuck yourself with the barrel shroud of a Daniel Defense AR-10

300 blk costs about the same as 5.56 now.

Do you live in Somalia, because otherwise the cost of getting one will be expensive?

You can't get a tax stamp to register a new production full-auto weapon, and there's no full auto m4s in the NFA Machine Gun registry.

7.62x39 doesn't feed well into an AR platform.

>Hunt hog
>have more money and can buy comfortably
>have a suppressor
Yeah man, 300BLK is great. If none of that applies, 5.56 all the way.

5.56 is designed to wound.
7.62 is designed to kill.

Are you trying to kill a home invader or wound them?

Think .25 handgun versus .45

Attached: survival.jpg (680x650, 167K)