Game lets you uppercut

>Game lets you uppercut

Attached: 1555698963620.webm (640x360, 660K)

is that CM punk?

lol

>static target
>still misses the chin

Attached: laughing slaphead.jpg (279x417, 17K)

The absolute state of this simp

I dont get it is he trying to hit the nose?

>doesn't know what happens when you uppercut a fucking nose
Nice.

Someone post the webm of Phil vs Mickey Gall

He wasn't trying to. The point was to hit the chin and see if you can uppercut someone off the ground like in Mortal kombat. He just completely whiffed on the punch.

Attached: cuck shuffle.gif (498x278, 2.99M)

CRINFE

Holy ding-dong diddly cringeola

Cuck Man Phil BTFO

also known as the cmPhil slide.

Attached: TRIP H CMPHIL.jpg (947x960, 77K)

Attached: iron defence.webm (496x360, 1.71M)

His ridiculous hair makes it so much worse

You're supposed to hit the chin you idiot. If you uppercut a chin you literally shut off their brain for a split second. It's very dangerous and why boxers cover their chins at all costs.

Does punching someone in the chin hurt your hand?

Does living hurt?
Yes.

It's completely idiotic to have long hair in a UFC match. You are giving a pretty good advantage to your opponent out of the blue and with no good reason. I didn't have Punk for such a retard.

Attached: moves like punk.webm (1280x720, 1.92M)

Dude, stop hating on bald men

why does it seem like that' an amateur fighting a pro?

i'm not a fighter but i'm pretty sure you need to cover your face at some point

I want to take the piss out of Punk but I then I remember that he gets to fuck AJ Lee everyday and that makes me very jealous

It doesn't even look like if those connected that they'd hurt or destabilize him

because it's an amateur fighting a pro

this just reminded me of those deadliest warrior shows.
>yes as you can see from his head hanging by a thread and flopping towards his buttocks that this is a fatal blow.

It's for the full upward animation, plus he doesn't want to destroy the block of jello they got there on accident.

PURE STRIKES

Attached: royalguard.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

Retarded

Holy shit. He ate them nice and clean. What kind of reaction was that?

cause it's a guy who came from a WWE background and trained MMA for 1-2 years (and could probably still kick most of our untrained asses) vs. a guy who probably has been doing it from child/teen

First jaw tap left him stunned, the rest kept him off balance until he stumbled away. His entire body shakes when he gets hit in the stomach.

Brock Lesnar did it

Bork was a fully professional fighter before going to WWE, wasnt he?

Cause he had done like 8 years of actual wrestling in college and high school or some shit (and that was actually his strength, besides being retardedly strong as well).

If you watch him, he wasn't as great at striking/boxing as some of the other top dogs. But he knew how to take the fight to the ground and dominate his opponent there cause of his wrestling background (not pro-wrestling/WWE).

It's like that one school video of the tard fighting in the hallway.

Attached: Marie_Claire_Bissonnette_attacker_810_500_75_s_c1[1].jpg (810x500, 56K)

Dat body shot was legit.

No, he proved himself in MMA after WWE. Batista did it too, but he was smart enough to take an easy win over a can and move on. Punk let his ego get to his head and wanted to win against the real fighters.

Brock was a NCAA champion. The guy was a legit collegiate champion in wrestling.

What games let me give my enemies the purest of strikes?

>having your fucking jab countered
Absolute state

Attached: 1550540163401.jpg (640x427, 99K)

Do you think he could have taken on Punk?

>enemy pinned to the ground
>established complete and total dominance and control
>punch him in the face
>all the pinned fag does is beg not to get killed
>punch him more, because its not about winning, its about making the other guy suffer as much as possible
honorless "sport"

are there any rules at all for MMA, or is it just about punching/kicking the other guy into a coma?

there are. You can't kick or knee a guy in the face if he's on the ground, I believe (determined by him having his two feet and at least one hand touching the floor, I think). You can still punch him or choke him, though.

No biting, eye gouging, or strikes to the nuts, obviously.

No striking behind the head/neck area either I believe

>game lets you have your way with and humiliate the loser

Attached: thewinnerfuckstheloser.jpg (1266x707, 112K)

I'd rather miss than having my knuckles eat the stand. i'm guessing that's why he fucked up.

Knees when they have a knee on the ground is legal or illegal depending on what state they fight in. You definitely can't throw kicks when someone is on the ground, or upkick if someone has a knee on the mat.

Don't permanently disfigure or kill the guy and you're set for the most part.

>Posting the soulless remake

Attached: hqdefault(3).jpg (480x360, 19K)

I don't see any tracking devices attached to him

wtf is he hugging the bald dude with his legs while getting beaten up?

>Sequel has a better protagonist

Attached: Swagger.jpg (696x396, 33K)

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>Game attracts a lot of boomers who are great at it

Attached: Phil.jpg (1080x1625, 275K)

ASPETTY BTFO

Mods seething

MODS FUMIN

>placed 3rd in a division with 3 competitors

https:\\discordapp.com\invite\2BBCTTS

-ydh