I make money from selling used panties online

i make money from selling used panties online

ask me anything

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (1000x442, 78K)

How are they used?

by me

the buyer tell me what to do and i make it. pee in them, orgasm in them etc

where online do you sell them?

How much you make a month?

tits or gtfo?

Could you get a 57 year old man with a micropeen to wear them under a short skirt for 32 hours?

where is place in picture?

>if you want attention, tits and timestamp
>if you're a trap, show your feminine penis

how much do you make a month?
ever had any special requests for good money?
anything you've flat out refused to do?
how did you get into it?
does anybody know you do it?

That's crazy OP.

I make panties out of used money and sell them online.

It like we are the opposite man..wild

Email?

Holy shit, I use money out of made panties and online sell them. Crazy world.

If you eat the panties and shit them out, I will buy a pair

Attached: nicolas-cage-sundance-studio-mandy.png (780x435, 411K)

i make an ad on a site, the men contacting me and then i give my kik to the serious ones

no i dont know anyone like that

look up simon stålenhag

i sell one pair for like 40$, sometimes im lazy and only sell 3 pairs in month and other times i sell like at least 6pairs.
most of the men wants me to poop in the panties but i find that really gross, but for the right price i would do anything.

I got the question from men so many times on different datingsites, so i just said yes one day. and it is so easy money u would be retarded for not duin it

now whats something i didnt heard before

Would you get gangbanged in some panties, take a minimum if 10 shots in the pussy, then wear them for a day after, masturbating a few times? Asking for a very wealthy friend who would also require a video of the event...

no i woule never touch anyone. i find men who have to pay for sex really gross and patetic lol

no but where is place he photograph? I want to visit

Can we see sample, also contact info and country

It's not paying for sex. It's you fucking a bunch of men for free, and selling the used panties with video proof for a lot of money. Orders of magnitude more than you're currently selling them for.

he's right you know.

a bit rich, coming from a pathetic whore like yourself, don't you think?

sweden

Tits or GTFO, larper

If you're not into it, that's fine. It's not the easiest thing to go through with.

But he usually budgets about $10k for something like this, if you are young, his type, and attractive. My commission is 25%, and there's some overhead for the location and if you want all the guys properly tested, etc. If you would consider it, post some pics here: whole body, close up pussy, one with panties on. If you don't want to show your face here, give an honest rating out of 10. And give a way to contact.

hello newfriend

You shit in panties, say you do anything for money, yet bemoan those who pay for sex. Are you trying to be obtuse or honestly are you just that special type of stupid?

Second this

if you could sell your poop for 100$ you would be a retard for not doing it

if you have to pay someone to poop in panties you arw a sad and lonely person lol

Can man make money too?

Attached: thinking pepe.jpg (670x670, 43K)

how would i know? i guess there is a market for everything so just try

as i said earlier i got the question from so many men so i just had to say yes.

How much was your biggest one time sale?
And for what?

Also it's crazy to get so many answers without complying with the TITS OR GTFO rule but it seems to have disappeared. I'm getting too old for this shit

>no one is talk about genders

No but answers like this one clearly indicate that we aren't talking about a man selling boxer shorts

Which site do you post the ad on and what payment methods do you accept?