How do people make friends online? I'm a lost cause but I'm trying anything to stay alive

How do people make friends online? I'm a lost cause but I'm trying anything to stay alive

Attached: 1541561599662.png (421x423, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

meetup.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I just blurt out autistic shit, and people seem to like it, then they never leave me the fuck alone, so I just end up pretending I'm afk or some shit so I don't have to socialize.

They dont

ehh do you play any game user?
that how i make my friends at least

Try tabletop simulator. You might make friends with the people you sit talking to for 45 minutes while playing.

Join discord servers, get into voice chats and start talking. If you find someone interesting, DM and keep the conversation going.

That's literally why I have steam friends only problem is I quit meth so I'm not that guy anymore

How do? I'm too scared of people to even leave the house

I usually post nudes. But also a lot of cities have things meetups. Tons of different interest groups that gather, socialize..always welcoming newcomers.

Met people all the time goin to those. Got laid too. And this is free.

meetup.com/

I'm too broken and cancerous to play mmos and such

Cute. Faggot

What's you discord op

What you mean man? I am serious. If OP is on the edge and NEEDS to get out and socialize meetups are great training ground and shit goin on almost everyday to pick from.

I am OP, I'm just not very digital despite what I have and post on
Dude Train

Numbers as well

Sent

I wish I knew, fren.

Attached: 827.jpg (960x540, 81K)

The image you chose is of good taste

thanks, I really liked it too

Attached: 616.jpg (718x718, 102K)

Attached: raw.gif (480x270, 547K)