>should’ve been a 4th mother but she ran off and had an abortion
>I’ve cum in at least 3 other women with no birth control
>had 2 chicks preggo at the same time
>I legit should have 6-8 kids nao
>fiancé has kid from previous relationship
>can’t get off unless it’s bare and she begs me to get bred
>she also has breeding fetish

What do?

Attached: 50BCB7B0-3CC0-4A78-862D-7A554B16FD93.jpg (1733x1155, 1.74M)

>What do?
Tech me your ways.

Are you a nigger?

Well...

>insert penis into vagina
>thrust in and out
>friction
>???
>profit

You should be chemically castrated, that's what should be done.

Nope, I’m fucking fluorescent white mang

Well you’re rude. My cum needs to be white and thick

Good.

Then I see no problem (except for alimony payments).

Keep it up.

This is normal. I have 2 kids with 2 bar sluts. They both know me and sometimes I hook up with one of them here and there but we both decided not to involve me in their lives. Handsome as they are.

You are a pos for not being there for your kids

When chicks know that cock is good, when they know you're fertile and have good potent sperm they can't have enough of it. There's bound to be situations where they are jealous of it, even fight for it. It's our duty to keep them satisfied, keep it flowing so they can have their holes filled up with it.

You know what to do.

Post pic of arm

You'll likely be broke for the next 30 years

OP here. My first born is almost 11 now. I haven’t seen him in about 7 years. I got real bad into spice and alcohol and the mom pretty much deleted/blocked me from everything. Domestic relations wouldn’t give me her address. My son has a “dad” and is happy, that’s all I really care about. I fucked up when it came to him, but I’m here for my other 4 and my girl’s daughter that calls me dad. It’s not always as simple as “the dad dipped”.

u want white trash? because this is how you get white trash.

>breeding fetish
isnt that like just fucking sex

but if you're white and of good virtue and moral standing, keep going god speed OP.

That’s pretty much it. As soon as I turned 18 I had my first kid. Then some older women started throwing theirselves at me when they saw how cute my kid was. I know everyone says it... but I make some cute kids. Sooooo many bitches throw theirselves at my fatass because of my cute kids.

White af based dubs

Attached: image.jpg (1280x960, 530K)

It may not always be that simple but it is always shit for the kid and it is always your fault. Its fun to see how you think that the fact that you've got other kids that you didn't abandon seems to make up for the one that you did.

Nah it’s different. With a breeding fetish, it’s hard to get off without the knowledge that you cumming could result in pregnancy. It could be my first time with someone I’ve known for 10 minutes and I’d still dump my load in there, and it’s even hotter when they tell me not to because they’re on birth control. Reverse trapping I guess?

*not on birth control

How the fuck do you pay child support for that much kid?
I have a pregnant fetish so it would be a dream to fuck a preggo woman :/

Pregnant sex is best best. Next time I knock mine up I’ll let you have a go.

And no child support if you have the kids lol

>As soon as I turned 18 I had my first kid.
I'm so glad I wasn't born with your fetish

Attached: oooooo, yikes.gif (254x200, 301K)

>hillbilly joe making more shit humans in this world
WW3 needs to come ASAP, we need to be cleansed by nuclear fire

Attached: alitabattleangel-eyepaint-700x299.jpg (700x299, 18K)

I love breeding too as sexual punishment for whores, but child support ought to be done away with to dishearten moral carelessness and sluttiness

Let me guess: you tried to get all those kids aborted and you thought that girls who say they'd kill your children were lying. What a dumb ass.

>OP here. My first born is almost 11 now. I haven’t seen him in about 7 years. I got real bad into spice and alcohol and the mom pretty much deleted/blocked me from everything. Domestic relations wouldn’t give me her address. My son has a “dad” and is happy, that’s all I really care about. I fucked up when it came to him, but I’m here for my other 4 and my girl’s daughter that calls me dad. It’s not always as simple as “the dad dipped”.
Translation: you tried to get your son aborted and the girl kicked your ass in court as a result.

im jealous! my bf has been unsuccessfully trying to impregnate me for a year and half now. loads of impregnation fetish and desire for fresh cum... but all i get is false hopes and disappointment

>what do?
Change life with me

Post pics of your preggo mistresses

I have 5 kids, none of them live with me but I try to be there for them as much as I can. Wouldn't mind going for 6 or 7.

Go for it OP, good genes are worth spreading

Maybe he got a vasectomy because he knows you want a kid. Many men do that. Maybe you should cheat on him and get knocked up. You better not do that if he's a paranoid kind of guy.

>can't stop

That is not what the word "can't" means, OP. You made a decision every time. Now, you are just wording it in a way that attempts to distance yourself from the consequences of your own actions. You know how babies are made.

>Five rug rats with no father at home
>good genes

That is not what the word "good" means either. Think about the example you are creating for your mongrels.

He probably tried to get them aborted and the women used that against him in court.

Why, it's not like you need more kids, and even if you did you could just have some sperm stored.

Do you have a big dick?

Have you ever tried slavery?

My father probably had your same fetish. He has another son, and in another country. I am not supposed to know. Must be hard to be me ha ha

kys

Yeah I'd stop it too if I had any idea what was good for me.

Mmmm spice...

Attached: baron-harkonnen.jpg (666x360, 23K)