What caused this?

What caused this?

Attached: skynews-notre-dame-fire-paris_4641583.jpg (768x432, 51K)

french niggas

Electrical

how is that this structure was built hundreds of years ago and somehow it will take years to rebuild it

Rapid oxidisation of old ass material

Attached: 2268897674_7af141b127_o.jpg (1000x608, 99K)

No-one is sure yet, but Quasimodo has a hunch

to be fair it did take 100 years to build the first time. granted that was 800 years ago, still taking a few years isn't that crazy in retrospect

I love you user

Friction from all the child rape.

Attached: doghappykey.jpg (640x458, 40K)

>What caused this?
diversity?

>catholic church
>wooden roof
I'm guessing a norweigan black metal musician with a bow and a flaming arrow, viking style.

Fire

the electricty was shut off during construction to avoid accidental fires.
suddenly a 'short circuit' is blamed. how can a dead electrical circuit short circuit with no one in the building.
no workers were on site, the place had closed early.
a figure was seen walking on the roof doing 'something' with 'something' in his hands moments before the fire, in the exact spot where the fire started.
the media/officials were calling it an 'accidental' fire while it was still burning, yet no investigation had taken place.

When did they diagnose you brother?

They got stoned and fell asleep

Attached: p391761_b_v7_ad.jpg (480x720, 101K)

allahu akbar takbir

Upbloated

space niggers!

You realize it took roughly 180 years to build?

>they doing renovation without electrics
You must have hit your head... hard

The entire electrical system was renewed a few years ago as well as the fire detection, it was planned to rework the arrow to remake it with glass and install à green space around it during Hollande's mandate and they already took the bronze statues to restore them last week i think

da jaw

Attached: 1555578745296.webm (464x464, 1.39M)

Considering the amount of churches that had arson attacks leading up to the fire, I think its most likely to be the religion of peace.

I love how the yanks are embracing the fake news concept to such an extend that they start spewing it themselves.
No “someone” was seen doing “something”, and of course the electrics weren’t turned off during the construction

Excessive friction

It's going to take a lot of white people to fix it.

some Islamic assholes

> i make up storiez four muh political agenda

The upper class started an PR campaign.

Christian sin.

George bush

Macron's decreasing popularity needed a raise.

Attached: image.jpg (1136x600, 403K)

This guy

Attached: 20190420_025033.jpg (2032x788, 408K)

George Bush doesn't care about French people.

Your mom

(((Them)))

Attached: 1555691086766.jpg (2503x1400, 514K)

Fire

>What caused this?
Fire.

Quasimodo

thats true though. guys wearing a white robe and looks to hav a large beard. also whole oak beams dont just inferno that fast. theres videos and shit on youtube and or even a simple google navigate. too many random coincidences. exactly 1 month from the mosque shooting, during our holy week. Isis and al quidilla vowed revenged and multiple churches had been vandalized before this

Attached: 1431927350300.jpg (551x551, 62K)

No it isn’t. State some sources at the very least, to back up your fake news

I have a hunch the Lannisters tried to kill a Stark

Ah yes. Here starts the Muslims Did It conspiracy that was predicted as soon as the fire started.
Even if they find proof that this was an accident, it will probably be covered up for a chance to blame the Muslim community. The church has every reason to do so

faulty 12th century electrics

Jews

Kek

Kys "truth"er.

>what are cordless drills, what are pneumatic tools.

french are useless

appreciated

The divine wrath of our holy father Jesus

>figure was seen walking on the roof doing 'something' with his hands moments before the fire
oh shit it was a fucking wizard

Low tax payers needed an apology.

What makes you think that ?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-19-01-29-00~3.png (1410x1572, 2M)

jews

We didn't start the fire! It was always burning.
Since the world's been turning.

Freemasonry and the Jesuit orders.

A guy dressed as a muslim. Maybe a muslim? There were similar attacks for a month in France on chapels and cathedrals prior. Payback for New Zealand

Ants

They do look like ants from a distance

Attached: The-Holy-Kaaba-Photo.jpg (986x650, 144K)

Just proving that all religions need to be purged from the planet.

they start building it and then run out of funding and have to wait for donations. rinse and repeat.

>What caused this?
don't bother yourself with the details, friend ;)
what's important is that hundreds of million of euros are now safely in a bank account so it can be rebuilt.
i'm sure none of that repair fund will go missing.
i'm sure none of it will be misappropriated.
you can count on me.

Attached: 3f27d6a29a4be1c4c8e8281a73706c6973b23c8de80f675b2a6a9f3592243f47.jpg (640x446, 53K)

Ask /pol/ and see what autistic conspiracy theory they come up with

/thread

Thank you, monsieur tax burden savior!

This guy

Attached: BATORÉ.png (661x592, 193K)

More like all marxists need to be purged from the planet.

You don't know what you're talking about, little one.

Gay marriage,lol.

Oh, but I do, condescending faggot.

Attached: dec982b9-faff-461e-8117-e5f1b9e2d049.jpg (620x414, 26K)

Good goy

muslim refugees

You wish.

Hail Satan.

Mudslimes.

Attached: religionofpeace.png (800x800, 934K)

You can tell when people have never worked construction. They'll locally shut off the power for the area you're working on temporarily. Unless the area being worked on was incomplete to the point where they couldn't turn the breaker back on. But still the electricity for the rest of the building would have been working fine.

You magnificent bastard

Global warming

All evidence points to Islam. It is the month of sacrifices to the Moon god, several churches have already been targeted, and islamapology media already saying it was construction while in the same breath saying it was under investigation...the classic signs of shitskins.

muslims

French authorities won't admit it was Muslims because then they would have a shitstorm on their hands.

It's practically legal to burn down a church in France if you are a Muslim.

>aluminium hatting intensifies

Do you know anything about construction at all? If so, you’re doing a good job hiding it

remove the question mark

Do you know how many churches in France were burned down by Muslims?

Yea no, that’s not how it went

Correct answer

Probably that the Muslims did it. Would be a low hanging fruit

>sidestepping this much

On the weekends they gather their families together and burn down churches for Islam.

Wellllllll, it kinda got out of hand a bit.

we were goofing off, and I pull my pant down and let out one hell of a fart....

anyway, that's how it happen.

Attached: 1550481146673.jpg (450x309, 32K)

It hard to realize from pictures just how big this building is. The wooden support timbers were made from very large trees. There are no trees left in Europe that size so everything will most likely be rebuilt with steel beams. This is going to be a huge project and take several years to complete.

All people that are religious need to be purged.

The nice people on /pol/.

>There are no trees left in Europe that size so everything will most likely be rebuilt with steel beams.

Not strictly true, the problem is the Oak that is left is too old to be used for timber or it's not old enough. All the good stuff was harvested by Napoleon and what was left over got frittered away into other wasteful projects. If they rebuilt it with timber, it would have to come from Russia or Germany.

>lol ironic.

this nigga probably took a holiday to france

Attached: new burzum album 2019.jpg (1194x895, 310K)

omg what even is this thread it was fucking nerve gas.

He actually lives in France now. Has for many years.

fire

well shit

the French are a bunch of cucks

This is inaccurate, the Brits have a well maintained royal forest managed specifically to make sure they have a supply of old oak for building projects. There is no such thing as an oak to old merely to large for a mill.

>how is that this structure was built hundreds of years ago and somehow it will take years to rebuild it

Because restoration isn't an amateur job, you American pleb.

They will try to save as much of the original building fabric as possible which is time consuming and costly.

It took 13 years to rebuild Dresden's Frauenkirche.

Attached: Frauenkirche-dresden-church-before-after-CC-David.jpg (706x480, 81K)

Nope. Oak lives for a 1000 years, but spends 800 of them dying. High quality oak must be between 175 to 200 years old. The way the timber is grown must be just so. I've being to some hardwood plantations here and done thinning work on them and they are very impressive trees, but they are not enough enough.

I mean maybe the Royal Family might have a secret hidden plantation of Oak somewhere. England under went extreme deforestation, during the industrial revolution and through the first world war. We've have only just got back to 13% woodland cover, really we don't have much good timber left.

God, because he started pedo grillibg season.

Muslims