Ask a DMV employee anything

Ask a DMV employee anything

and just so we can get it out of the way
No I wont kill myself
Why do I work for the dmv?
Lots and Lots of money
No not anyone can just do my job you actually have to work
Dmv Lines are long because stupid ID's and people are fucking stupid about paperwork
And no I did not plan on working at the dmv it just happened money is good benefits are amazing and job security at the max.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HHKwnUa3txo?t=16
dmv.ca.gov/portal/wcm/connect/aebb95cd-c20a-49bd-bc13-dd74120044fc/reg195.pdf?MOD=AJPERES&CVID=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you hiring?

why can't I drive my lawnmower on the highway?

are bribes fairly common, and if so have you ever went along with a bribe?

Well you've got the response time of a DMV employee so I believe you

dmv does have openings right now.

because it can only do prob 5mph along with other reasons

have a person who clearly is a dealer or something on the side constantly comes in to see me for title Xfers brings me things from cuba

playing Apex sorry. -

have you ever busted anyone saying that they paid less for a car than they actually did?

what happens if caught?

Would you say that the system that we have now prevents dangerous situations from happening. Like tests etc.

Not tests as dangerous situations. But as preventive measures

Yes all the time I Tell them fill out an error statement with the correct amount or go get a bill of sale from the seller on the price you are lying about

what do you mean by the system?

What is your definition of "good" money?

$30-50

more depending on how long you have been working here.

No they don't. I looked it up. $17.10 an hour LMFAO, broke ass bum nigga

>$30-50

per hour or 30-50k/year

if that's per hour, goddamn, you're telling me that fat black bitch that can barely get out of her chair at the DMV ?

maybe for people who just do on time renewal?

I am currently trained on Renewals, Title Xfers, Out of states, Creation of records, Control Cashier, Vin Verification's Basically fully trained for any pos within DMV.

Also we are talking about CA DMV

not per year PH

Also are you the guy that always brings up if there is a fat black bitch that works within my Office lol

socal here
do you have to speak spanish?
my wife is part gypsy, will that help her get a job?

you have to be a minority to work there
I don't think I've ever seen a white guy work a government desk job

>30-50k/year
even if that were the case, that's still good.
median household income is 50k a year. that's per family. an individual making that is comfortable in most places around the country. don't care what anyone says.

I do not speak Spanish
Max I know is
>please wait right there please
>I do not speak Spanish
>do you speak English

there are plenty of white people within the dmv lmao

its just you live within a minority community

i don't live in california

>even if that were the case, that's still good.
>median household income is 50k a year. that's per family. an individual making that is comfortable in most places around the country. don't care what anyone says.

they live in california though

>minority community

>literally every inner city area in america

Hook me up with a disability placard

How does it feel being universally hated?

youtu.be/HHKwnUa3txo?t=16

Attached: 447kr8xbdlh11.gif (270x188, 1.78M)

Currently i know a older lady who is making close to $56 P/H

when I don't want to read how to process a certain translation I would go to her she is the DMV Guru

Beverly hills
Pasadena
Thousand Oaks
Malibu
Santa Barbara
The list goes on with non minority area's

do you really want one?

plenty of friends so all good.

some employees I feel purposely over complicate dmv transactions and talk so fucking long with the people another reason why long lines along with stupid people who cant fill out a form properly.

Yes, what do you want. Hook me up

>$56 P/H
wow
and here i am
lucky if i land 16 an hour

I am ready to have the worst month of my life.

dmv.ca.gov/portal/wcm/connect/aebb95cd-c20a-49bd-bc13-dd74120044fc/reg195.pdf?MOD=AJPERES&CVID=

Fill this our

for the doctors part find your local Kaiser on google address and for License number start it with a letter and 5 numbers

For the dogtor sig just put your name on top and check one of the boxes and find a medical description and white it down , EX Arthritis of left leg

Sign with a scribble for docs sig Only do Temp

Do Perm and Get fucked.

thats decent for CA pay

why.

It's the BMV ya dingus.

>thats decent for CA pay
i mean it's alright for having no college education.
I'm a cashier at the world's largest convienience store. 16 an hour overnight.
neither parent saved for college, and refused to cosign for a loan so that was never an option.
stuck with wageslave jobs until I find a trade, I win the lotto, or a miracle happens and I'm able to pursue at least a 4 year degree...

Attached: 232332.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Can't wait till someone shoots y'all up

Super serious question. When did it become "a thing" to need insurance of some sort to register a vehicle? I've been not driving for about five years and last time I had a car registered maybe 6 years ago I never had to send proof of insurance to dmv to register my car. It seems like it's all linked now..? Basically man, I want to drive a car registered to someone else with no licence and I don't understand what type of insurance that car will need, hell I don't even understand if a person. Or a vehicle is supposed to be insured or both?!? I'm also confused on all the gadgets the pigs have now, I'm pretty sure it used to be that pigs needed to see a traffic violation or have some sort of reasonable suspicion to type up a plate and check current registration and even doing that they wouldn't see insurance on their computer they would have to pull you over and check your proof of insurance, with the scanners some agencies have, is it all done automatically, can they see reg, insurance and licencing automatically now? Can you get pulled over just for driving a car that's registered to someone that only has a motorcycle license? Thanks op.

Yes Insurance and DMV are somewhat Linked.Your car needs to be insured not yourself. to drive within CA you need a Valid DL otherwise get fucked with car getting towed and having to pay about 20 days of storage fees along with a ticket and police tow which is fucking horrible amount. they can see if reg is current if it has insurance and the reg owner and address.

So do they go around pulling over people who don't have insurance on file even if the reg is current? I'm not worried about getting towed I'm willing to risk it but I'm wondering if they can stop a car just because the registered owner isn't licenced. Seems like a legal grey area.

What if I want permanent???

they can pull you over for what ever the fuck they want to, but yes they can pull you over for no insurance and for owner not being licences depends on the cop who runs the record. if they look for it.

go get one from a doctor. other wise fake one of those and you will be fucked up the ass with a Cactus

you WILL be fucked if you try to fake a perm placard.

Will you admit that California DMV gives illegals DL Drivers licenses

That seems so illegal, like grandma looses licence so anybody driving her cars can get pulled over? Her cars are uninsurable because she herself has no licence? How has there been no public outrage over this shit? I got a associate's degree in justice about twelve years ago and it seems like everytime a pig pulled somebody over by today's standards of all that reg/insurance jazz would be against the reasonable suspicion standards for initiagting a traffic stop... My uncle drives my grandma's cars all the time and she hasn't been licenced for years...how's he not getting pulled over regularly?

If you have a associate's degree in justice then you should know what probable cause is.

Also just because the legal owner does not have a licence does not mean you cant get insurance on the car.

Now would that insurance company have terms and condition such as any person driving that car needs to have a Valid DL yea prob

Cops don't just pull over people because the reg owner does not have a licence that would be stupid. now will they ask for a DL when they pull you over yes why?

To run your record.
To make sure you are carrying one per CA state law requires you to.

No shit if any Illegals from any country drive in my city, State, street I want to make sure they can obtain a DL not only will that allow people to learn how to drive properly but also keep people from guessing how to drive

Can you Imagine if we did not require anyone to have a DL and just learn how to drive on their own?? with no guild lines nothing? would have fucking people running lights like no tomorrow no type of blinker system Accidents left and right because people do not know to look both ways

It goes on

What's DMV?

its an amusement park where free candy is given out at. Don't let the small building deceive you the park is hidden under ground.

Anyone have any other questions before I go prob gonna head to sleep in a few.

Alright everyone gonna head off now unless I get another question within the next min

peace everyone consider the thread done so any post after this one wont be answered .

I appreciate your responses man, not to change topic but the way i learned shit from those justice classes and the way an old buddy's excop dad explained shit to me was that "reasonable suspicion" is the standard for detaining somebody. That would be a traffic stop usually... say cop sees someone run a stop sign or jawalk or litter or sees a reg sticker that is expired - that being the reasonable suspicion authorizing them to detain and look them up in the computer. I don't know if that has evolved over the years and if cops are now allowed to "run a plate" randomly or if that "reasonable suspicion" is still required previous to doing that. Probable cause, as I understand it, is a higher level of evidence standard and justifies arrest.

In the case of my uncle I'm gonna guess he's insuring her car with his own policy as her being the owner still and him being a primary driver..? I really have no clue about insurance policies it seems like a super complex knowledge set for me having no training or experience with it recently. I guess I need an insurance 101 book...any good auto insurance for dummies websites you can recommend? Thanks again op. This stuff is super interesting to me, I don't think most people spend much time wondering how the cement of society type of shit like this works.

Department of Mexican Voters

Alright saw this before I left so gonna put it this way, Cops do not need any reasonable suspicion to run a plate. now adays alot of county Police stations are equiping their cars with Scanners for parking lots. they run all plates while driving at 5MPH and auto issue Tickets for non Valid Reg

CA Insurance requirements mainly is the car needs to be insurance encase of an accident to ensure people can recoup from loss from an accident. now there are people who drive without insurance and when they get in an accident they will be fucked or if they have very cheap insurance and get in an accident they will be fucked if coverage is CA min

Person at fault can be taken for everything
House, Car, 3/4 your paycheck, Life Savings.

Ill be making another one of these threads on Sunday if you have more questions prob around 6pm-8pm

Already can see lack of sleep is effecting my spelling. I am officially out

Is it possible to get a fake drivers license? And is there a faster way to get a drivers license like taking the test online?

So you freely admit thatthe DMV gives non citizens state drivers licenses which allow them to vote and other things afforded on to americans. Kill yourself op you fucking traitorous cucked faggot soyboy snowflake.

You traitorous pieces of shit will be dealt with soon enough.... You will be given no quarter and no mercy. Mercy does not exist in this country does it.........NO PATRIOT...... Mercy is for the weak is that not correct....YES PATRIOT.......