I haven't had a girlfriend since I was 18. I'm currently 26...

I haven't had a girlfriend since I was 18. I'm currently 26. How am I expected to explain this gap in my resume to my next date?

Attached: 1507497238005.png (750x1334, 1.45M)

You dont. Just dont talk about it, do you normally bust out a long list ona date with a chick about the last time you were with someone? Like fucking hell dude.

Maybe thats why you're single?

never justify yourself to anyone, especially not whores

I'm 31 and I've only had one girlfriend and that was for 2 months a decade ago. I've been on about 300 dates since then and don't remember a single girl explicitly giving a fuck

A lot of girls are jealous and probably prefer you didn't date other girls in the past.

Depends, why was the gap? Could be a plus, what are you looking for?

>> implying anyone should care what a woman thinks

OP here, I'm a sissy faggot who needs to lift weights and man up

Tell her you were with the Scientologists and Tom Cruise took your current gf to be his personal fuck toy and sent you to the hole. It's taken you the last 2 years to get out, ask her to watch the restaurant door for anyone strange coming in.

how's the single life treating u?

Your 12 year old sister is not a lot of girls and her opinion is worth less than yours.

>next date
user, I ...

i sometimes forget everyone on this board in 14

you dont talk about girls you've dated or how long it's been when you talk to new girls
always avoid girls that never shut up about their ex's.

Haven't had a gf since I was like 23. Currently 27.

Do not give a single fuck. To get with girls you have to be social, go out and meet people, I genereally dislike being social with people I don't know. So the periode between meeting a new girl and getting to know her, until you get in a relationship, isn't fucking worth it. It totally drains me and i'm getting too old for that shit. You eventually get tired of her anyways and then like what's the fucking point, love is a meme, and your sex drive will be kill sooner or later

>31
>one gf for 2 months
>a decade ago
>300 dates since
>not a single girl gave a fuck
>one gf for 2 months
>a decade ago
>not a single girl gave a fuck
>not a single girl
>single girl
>single
>31

i've got bad news boyo...

>How am I expected to explain this gap in my resume to my next date?

It doesn't matter user. Really. If she's a cool chick it wont mean shit. If she's a bitch it will and that is a bullet dodged. Don't worry about it man.

Attached: looks into your soul.jpg (600x450, 141K)

If you actually believe this then you're one unexperienced motherfucker.

It's the exact opposite of what you said. The more chicks you fuck, the more chicks want to fuck you, It's actually way easier to pick up girls if they know you're already in a relationship.

Lie.

Worry less about the gap in your resume and more about why you're such an awkward sperg who can't talk to women.

You're not alone. I haven't had a girl since March 2010 when I was 21. I'm 30 now. I think it's cuz I wear glasses. Girls treat guys with glasses like second hand citizens. That's life.

I havent had a girlfriend
I'm 24

>blaming all your social failures on one inconsequential physical attribute
>not knowing the phrase is 'second class citizen'
Second hand citizen would imply you've been purchased and resold to another owner. It's time to stop making excuses and admit you're just a sad understandable twit.

Undesirable*

shut up

Ur an idiot for trying to have a resume.

i haven't had a gf, sex, or even a simple hug since i was 30. i'm currently 50. get on my level.

I dont get why its so hard to get a gf. I'm a 4 at best on looks, and I'm never single if I don't want to be.

Hell I married a solid 8 recently.