What does a girl's pubic hairy styling say about her personality/sexuality?

What does a girl's pubic hairy styling say about her personality/sexuality?

(Ex. Landing Strip = Slutty)

Attached: 09j4.jpg (781x429, 22K)

if she's hairy it means she's a lefty who thinks black lives matter

True. There's also the opposite. Extremely Christian girls tend to be hairy as well.

Bullshit. I once met girl that was hairy. I asked her has she tried any different. Right after she goes full shaved and never went back. Definitely not leftist and not that religious either.

absolutely nothing, most just shave or don't or trim because a guy asked them, i like my wife bald, she just does it now because she likes it, that's it, nothing fancy to figure out

Idk, in my experience, it seems like their pubic style seems to say something about themselves. Of course, some girls never really experiment with it.

i can see that, makes them feel sexy or what not, i'll give you that as well

>full bush
lazy, ethnic minority, shy or a hippie

>clean shaven
slutty or kinky, dtf, takes hygiene seriously, shows she's willing to put some effort in but she might be trouble though

>trimmed
a nice balance between the two

honestly my preference is trimmed but if I had to pick between the two I'd go shaven over hairy. i love eating a girl out and nothing annoys me more than having to pick pubes out from between my teeth

>nothing annoys me more than having to pick pubes out from between my teeth
that's just floss for later, kek

pretty damn accurate. Although, I will say that sometimes shaved girls are lazy too (at least it was the case for one of my ex's.)

current gf is hairy, but hairs in the mouth aren't a big problem. The reason I don't go down on her often is because she doesn't taste very good, which is unrelated (she tastes the same when she trims).

>very hairy

slut

>any hair

slut

>no hair

double slut

all I know is this is the perfect styling for pussy hair

Attached: 9976437534533446.jpg (1495x1927, 244K)

Nope. Either shave it all if you have a pretty pussy, or keep a bush if it's not pretty. I hate that in between bullshit.

virgin

agreed

yeah true, a shaved girl is lazier than a trimmed girl. trimming it into a nice design like a heart or a landing strip takes more effort and care.

kek

I had a girlfriend that used to still bathe with her mother (asian family so family members bathing together was normal for them), so it took months of convincing to get her to shave her pussy.
best I got her to do was like your pic and I was only able to get her to do so by saying "well it's not like you're opening your legs up and fucking showing her, just trim around the lips and keep the triangle above".

Attached: 1552786333667.gif (500x375, 499K)

with Asian girls you always have to assume hairy.

oh yea of course
weirdest thing is they have straight pubes
but honestly kind of prefer that to curly pubes

Me too. Honestly, Asian girls look beautiful shaved, and White girls don't look too bad with a bush.

Naturally hairy pussies are the only good pussies

Eat it, faggot.

Attached: image.jpg (300x400, 35K)

think she's shaved?

Attached: vljghkcv.jpg (1538x2048, 712K)

Prolly. She looks like the type that things guys like shaved pussies are hot... They are not..

Attached: vxcq23.png (640x1136, 701K)

wouldn't be the first time i dove head first into a bush

My gf varies from bush to full shaved. She surprises me often with another cut. I like that, but she always is the same woman.

that's the dream

the real answer is women are just cunts who want money.

Well, how do you read this?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-12-00-38-07_1555004316776.jpg (884x720, 177K)

false, my GF never goes with anything else then fully shaved. She really has no sex drive and are too lazy to stay hygienic

Most girls I’ve been with one nightstand we’re clean cut bald. Like only a couple had bush and they literally apologized saying they weren’t planing on fucking that night. That makes it a bit more enjoyable and memorable. Current gf was bald when first had her so that kind of makes me think now I guess.

gross