Be me

>be me
>right now
>at school dance
>everyone except me gets invited to dance
>even the ugly retards
I’m so fucking close to snapping, I might just do it

Attached: 1427427F-68FD-422A-B56A-AAFA574567AA.jpg (330x330, 22K)

Quit giving a Fuck.

dont do it man not worth it lmao. youll get like a 4 killstreak not even enough to get nuke.

Bet

>school dance
underage pls go

Don't act like you're the only one who's been rejected from prom. You ain't special.

Attached: 68549BE0-2DC4-49C5-A9DB-5ADE05B38097.jpg (513x494, 36K)

Lmfao this mans funny but dont listen to him, you got that nuke easy bro. Just find the autist huddle and dump a mag.

Who gets rejected from prom? My retarded brother got a promposal from a retardette

I second this

kek

I remember the mods of instasync / unoeme putting Elliot Rodgers content on full blast all night just before he killed all those people

Do it

Gotta live at least long enough to see the new Joker movie

Love this guys manifesto. Classic incel rage.

Omg Elliot are you going to wreak havoc in Isla Vista?

Attached: 87A7C534-3EEC-488D-9471-D4ABC2673F71.jpg (500x414, 118K)

high school is so hard... these problems matter

Dances are a stupid waste of time. Next time, save your money & time and don't fucking go. Aside from being boring, inane & pointless, all it does is serve as a popularity experiment, and if you're not guaranteed at the top of the "in" crowd, there is 0 chance you will go to a dance and not come away at least partially disappointed.

As you're finding out now.

I have a 13yo GIRL who just went to her first semi-formal a month ago. She & her mom both know my attitude towards dances/parties, & mom respectfully disagrees, but since the kid had never been to one, I just presented my opinion as just that: another opinion, albeit one that was contrary to what everyone else was selling her.

She was crazy nuts about this stupid thing up until the night of. I handled her transportation. On the way home, after peeling herself out of her shoes, the first thing she did was complain about how the music sucked (at which point I threw on some Twisted Sister & AC/DC for the ride home: only the best for my little girl). Next was a series of lengthy caterwauls about drama this, bullshit that & how the whole thing was just so underwhelming.

I asked her seriously if she saw any merit at this point to the stuff I told her about, as far as warnings beforehand went. She said "absolutely." Then said she wasn't going to go to any more dances for a long time.

I smiled the whole rest of the way home. When I wasn't singing along with her to "You Can't Stop Rock 'N Roll", that is...

School year’s almost over- call everyone that did bad to you a fuckface-faggot. You won’t do it and record it no balls

do it
teach those faggots a lesson

Hope someone snaps your tiny walnut sack

You're obviously doing something wrong to have people alienate you. A red flag is you posting a pic of the King Incel Martyr threating to pump up your kicks on Yea Forums. A little self awareness goes a long way. Fix yourself faggot.
Also reported underageb&

Attached: 12 KB.jpg (126x121, 3K)

Harsh but tru

hey man if this isnt a copy pasta or some dumb shit this is pretty wholesome and kinda made me happy; ur a good dad c:

I love the boomer vibes, just don't get her addicted to Monster.

Not pasta, but by all means, feel free to turn what I wrote INTO pasta.

I pride myself on my literacy & diction, not to mention my principles and taste in music. Nice to see someone else appreciates it. The kid would only ever listen to Broadway show tunes & hip hop if mom had her way. So it's up to me to educate the kid on the ways of rock & metal & introduce her to music that actually has LIFE in it.

Do you mean the Charlize Theron movie, the Metallica movie or the Lady Gaga thing? First movie was sad but awesome, second movie was ok but disappointing (esp since the only bassists in that movie that can outplay me are Jason & Rob) and it's too late because both those girls are addicted to Gaga.

>Live stream it or GTFO

>reddit spacing
Apart from that very lovely story user

Attached: 1551192178759.jpg (2400x3600, 1.97M)

you still sound like a fag

Post pics of your girls lol.

Go back to.redddit boomer no one cares about you or your poorly written overly worded boomer faggotry

stop being an egdy faggot. The reason you weren't invited was because you have a shit personality m8. No one likes a retard who thinks that they are "too smart for them" because they go on Yea Forums for their days instead of socializing with other people. Thoses retards try to fit it at least. You not gonna get anywhere if you just whine to people on the internet because of your fucking attitude and hope you get advice you shoot up a school or some shit. You think that anyone would respect a person who kills innocent person? You already probably think "well they already don't respect me" YOU CAN EARN THAT RESPECT. JUST FUCKING TRY. WAKE THE FUCK UP user

Attached: 51962280_762436900796803_225144668147417088_n.jpg (370x370, 21K)