Daily reminder that homosexuality is a mental illness and the only cure for this is a bullet to the head...

Daily reminder that homosexuality is a mental illness and the only cure for this is a bullet to the head, all faggots and faggot sympathisers are NOT welcome on this board let alone this planet. Subtly kill yourselves so that God can quickly pass his divine judgment upon you, filthy fucking degenerates. As it is written in the ten commandments... THOU SHALT NOT BE THY FAGGOT!

>"You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination." - (Leviticus 18:22)

>"If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them." - (Leviticus 20:13)

>"The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God.." - (Deuteronomy 22:5)

Attached: GTFO FAGGOTS.jpg (250x166, 5K)

oh shit didn't realize you were the owner of Yea Forums, you fucking dumbass go piss a stone

Ok yeah Daddy! Harder! Mmph!!~ OwO

Attached: E2853FC0-40FD-4472-ACE9-76F4E4EDA786.jpg (850x1056, 138K)

My Gott, this is pure ideology.

Attached: 9b1054d250e9be75a5a85e44c8bbfb628cc5de8c030419021e74d50bddb4eae5.png (600x399, 337K)

God and religions are lies to control people by fear you stupid shit grown up wirh imaginary friend!! Go find the edge of your flat earth shit and hang yourself by the neck there!!

stay mad, fudge-packers

Attached: ,khjv.jpg (470x600, 194K)

I love girls and I love penis

Attached: images (5).jpg (479x640, 32K)

I agree that homosexuality is a mental illness but so too is religion. You are no better than a faggot.

So you are a non religious with religious values?

Attached: 1451134885243.jpg (223x226, 16K)

Homosexuality is not something someone can control. Nobody deserves to die. And one Las thing, it doesn't matter what it is, but don't believe everything you read. Books like that are old and I doubt the text stayed the same. I also have suspicions that people threw things into it as time went on. But, that's just what I believe.

Daily reminder that the faggot who makes these threads only hates gays because he's too much of a pussy to admit that he loves massive cock and sucks them every night.

Attached: 1525019529946.jpg (576x1024, 220K)

You try to close the gates that Christ threw open.
You are supposed to purge yourself of sin before you try to bother your brothers.

"Why dost thou bother thy brother the mote in his eye whilst ignoring the beam in thy own?"

Consider yourself rebuked in the name of Christ our Lord.

Attached: ichthus.jpg (1104x1104, 168K)

OP reeks of closeted homosexuality. He only makes these posts in a futile attempt to hide the fact that he's a faggot, which is pointless because everyone already knows he sucks big nigger dick.

Attached: 1518494904367.jpg (312x348, 16K)

Recognizing that homosexuality is not part of the natural order is not a religious value.

stay mad, butt-blasters

Attached: aids fag.jpg (400x435, 44K)

Not mad. Just stating some obvious things.

Attached: Cp4P9LUUEAEzUpe.jpg (1020x1200, 107K)

Str8 m8

Attached: 1553781569713.gif (457x462, 1.68M)

>ITT:faggots

Ok I have 3 points about that:
1 - if sexuality is a choice and not a natural beavior, when have you chosen to be straight? Was there a point during your growup that you decided it?
2 - Actually there are several species that show homosexual behavior (not gonna search for you)
3 - if sexuality was a choice, nobody would choose to like men

YOUR MOM IS A FAGOT

I never said it was a choice. I said it was an illness.

Daily reminder that christians are idiots

Attached: 53050f82ecad044d1001f9ff-750-505.jpg (750x505, 92K)

lol god's not real

Not mad, but you sure are. Good luck sitting your fat ass at a computer with empty threats.

Reminder that bisexuality is not okay and harms all groups of monosexuals.

Any sexuality is ok because it hurts nobody, it's a persons personal preference and it you really think any sexuality hurts others for simply existing then you have no belief in free will and thought.

stay mad, poo-pushers

Attached: faghiv.jpg (500x518, 182K)

>Any sexuality is ok because it hurts nobody
AIDS and thousands of bi people cheating say something else.
>you have no belief in free will and thought.
I don't.

awww look at the newbie trying so hard. go back to church.

that second part proves everything. Aids has never been restricted to lgbt, nor is it a death sentence anymore, let alone bisexual doesn't mean you will automatically cheat. Seems like you had a bad experience with one.

>Aids has never been restricted to lgbt
The majority of AIDS infections are among bi men and gay people. And the risk among straight people surely is thanks to the former.
>let alone bisexual doesn't mean you will automatically cheat
Except that they will always at some point want something you can't provide. They aren't monogamy material.

Well you def have your opinion, and I have my experience, so I will simply agree to disagree and allow you to be on your day.

Kek a grownup with imaginary friend