How many women do actually like pegging?

How many women do actually like pegging?

Attached: 1554168246132.webm (640x360, 1.08M)

whats pegging
t; virgin

What does missnoir have to do with pegging

Fucking a guy's ass with a strapon dildo

All pegging webms I have are larger than 2mb, so I picked a random cutie

that's fag shit nigga
t; virgin

Trips of truth. We have a prostate for a reason though.

Less then 1 in 300.

women never like the fun fetishes

Attached: colorattempt18.png (1024x1174, 1.32M)

They are fucking boring. I feel like every single one of them likes the same shit. Muh tie me up and act like you rape me.

every one of my girlfriends.
I had to tell them no numerous times

Just get a guy to fuck you in the ass user. A lot easier than finding a woman who legitimately wants to emasculate a man she's with.

You homos are having sex with the wrong gender

You are a lesbian, right?

im a straight dude.
I know I don't fit in here

Let's pretend you are not larping. Who came up with the pegging fetish in your relationships?

like who brought it up?
my girls did both of them.
it starts with them wanting to put a finger in my ass when sucking my dick. I let one of them once. hated it. they both eventually wanted to fuck me in the ass

Damn right there's a reason we have one but don't you try to imply that it's function is to be bumped by a dick or surrogate dick you queerfag.

More than you might expect.

I've been pegged by three different women. I was never the one to bring it up, it just came up because they were pretty kinky. One of them was a friend of my friend with benefits who had pegged me before, and she had wanted to give it a try. She'd seen me ride a sybian and a fucking machine at a party, so she knew I was into stuff like that, and her and another woman at the party commented that it was pretty hot. Third one was a girl I dated for a while who bought the strapon specifically to fuck me with, but with hopes for an extra woman to share as well.

Probably find more women into it in the BDSM community. I met two of the women who pegged me on FetLife. So find some kinky women, and some of them will probably be interested in pegging. I will say that it made them all really wet.

Attached: 1202792173437.jpg (800x600, 365K)

Yes you do. in my experience Yea Forums attracts lots of dudes who are into anal play.

Nothing says femdom like
>I need a dick to dominate you
AmIrite?