>Girlfriend notices it
>One day she decides to be goofy
>She puts a collar on
>Barks around, acting like a dog
>shes my personal dog whore now
>Get hard like never before
>mfw

Is it weird?

Attached: Instagram media - BvMrrvDlrbJ.jpg (1080x1080, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GM-e46xdcUo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Larping is weird

The fact that you're going to be a Vet and that dogs get you hard is unsettling. Bestiality is an abomination before the lord.

I really dont think so. You basically have a fucking slave girl for role play. I wish I could give you a mighty high five sir

Details of what you did?

But i got hard for a person, not an animal. It's just that i dont remember getting that hard before. It creeped both of us lmao. Had a good laugh about tho, and you guys are usually honest so i wanted to ask you guys.
Yeah man. Im proud of myself too. I bet even my dad would be proud lol

Attached: Instagram media - BvM_HDuFEX_.jpg (1080x1080, 58K)

Pics related?

Weird?
Maybe a tiny bit.

Awesome?
Fuck yeah.

You should try other roleplaying stuff. You both seem into it.

Basically, she had a garter belt i bought for her for her birthday, and she knows i love it.
She put on a collar and gave me the rope with her mouth, gave her a quick walk around the house, though it was both hot and funny. Then she randomly put her hand on my leg and took her tongue out (if i remember right), then took my dick out and we both saw the hardest boner i have ever had. Blowjob followed it.

Attached: Sone.jpg (1080x1080, 89K)

Yeah this is her.

Attached: am.jpg (1080x1920, 802K)

I would role with it she pretty hot.

Thank you i guess

Is she hot?

Attached: Screenshot_20190420-025459_Instagram.jpg (1080x1920, 629K)

Very much yes

Any nudes

Attached: 1555688721385m.jpg (576x1024, 79K)

Not weird at all my dude, get her a tail butt plug, bitches love that thing. If you want to use the role playing to help your relationship, make her act like dog as a punishment for when she does something you don't appreciate. If done correctly she will obey you way more and every act of defiance she will automatically associate with having to please you sexually right after. Then, when she does some you actually don't like, you take the dick away from her. It's not that hard to make the bitch see your cock as a prize and all sorts of benefits stem from being in this position

Is she turkish too wtf

More?

Great suggestion, thank you. Taking notes :)
Yeah she is :)

Lucky bastard congratulations for getting your own slave girl my Turkish brother

Thanks brobean

Keep them cuming all night!

Attached: 1555689541509.jpg (360x640, 18K)

She’s cute asf

Attached: 1555689348011.jpg (360x640, 30K)

Any full body?

Bump

Any panties?

100% chance she has fucked a dog before

You wanna know what it would be fun? If you let me a Black Bulldog fuck her while you watch. What's your Instagram or snapchat?

youtu.be/GM-e46xdcUo