Guys I need help

Guys I need help

About a year ago, this guy showed me a video of a dude fucking a fish to try and gross me out, but now I'm into bestiality. I'm only into the guys fucking animals, because it let's me fantasize about being the guys. I've never done it before, but I want to

What do I do?

Attached: images.jpg (172x293, 8K)

There's a story about that in Sumerian mythology about a god named Enlil who blinds himself so that he can pursue a relationship with a human who resembles a catfish

Fish are not beasts, by the way.

This reminds of a story of a Yea Forums poster who wanted to fuck animals cuz half his fucking brain was garbage

Yeah, I wanna bang a lot of different ones. Fish of course, dogs, horses, pigs, snakes. It's bad

The second of the Ten Commandments states that people ought not to depict images of things that live in the heavens above or the depths of the sea below
It's taught in Hebrew mythology, which descends from Sumeria, that creatures such as insects and fish represent the totality of their own spirits and so when you look at a fish or a centipede you are seeing the complete structure of its soul

It is believed by Christians that depicting the image of a centipede or an octopus performing sexual acts is a blasphemy against God because these things are not of our world and they fundamentally alter the way we think

Ooh, sounds...

Kinky

Yes indeed I have heard of people who have a fixation on insects

Poor souls

You've been the victim of a terrible sin

Dang, I like God

Insects are where I draw the line, that shits nasty

The word kinky actually refers to clothing which is commonly regarded in a sexual way which sometimes considers to be Blasphemous as well as you may find images of cosmic Horrors on fabric....

That may sound sensible but in back to that line of reasoning is completely irrational

Whether it be a pig or a spider makes no difference to the fact that it is not of your world

If you were to draw the line at a dog and not a pig I might say that makes some sense but to say that you would have sex with a cat and not a dog is completely stupid

Uh oh

You got to understand that this entire situation and all of these feelings a rose out of a terrible Cosmic misunderstanding

In Christianity there is a concept known as Chastity which refers to a spiritual desire to preserve one's own purity

If you were to pursue these desires you would be examining the sexuality of these creatures in reality, until such a time that you choose to act on these desires with your own flesh

To put it simply as long as you I serve the spirit and not the body then you can continue to strive towards a more meaningful way of life

You may have heard of mermaids, for example

There's a race of beings in Japanese mythology called the Kappa,
Which are scarcely and vaguely described as animal like humans

It is said that long ago the people of Japan went insane for some reason and they decided to begin acting like animals in order to preserve their sanity

God has a funny way of showing his love

Snakes, you say?
Have you thought about that one in particular, or is it just a funny example..?

In Egyptian mythology it is said that the gods considered snakes to represent the highest form of divine sexuality and they believe that snakes existed as God's servants before mankind was ever born

Just remember that your sexuality is your mental health and that you need to care for it actively the same way that you would care for your body

Perhaps it's time for you to consider the life of a scholar and devote your time to a more practical research

I always though that people on Yea Forums claiming that secretly lots of girls(more than you'd guess) have fucked their dogs was just a meme. Until one day my cute friend I knew form middle school told me she jerked off her neighbors dog she was sitting for a bunch of times after her boyfriend broke up with her and she was super bored and horny. She was pretty drunk when she said this, that's the only way was able to tell me. I almost shat my pants because this girl was so innocent looking you would never have guessed she'd do something like that. I asked if she ever full on banged it or thought about it, but she claimed no, I can't tell if she's lying or not. It seems pretty possible that she didn't want to fully confine to me all the details of what she's done and only told me some surface level things. I wash completely shocked regardless. Anyways, I know this sounds so dark, twisted and fucked up, but if you're raising a teenage daughter and have a male family dog, keep a close eye on them because there's an actual real legitimate chance she might try to fuck with it.

No, that's high on my list

Good advice, thanks