How many of you have actually seen the movie Lolita, let alone read the original book?

How many of you have actually seen the movie Lolita, let alone read the original book?
Thoughts?

Attached: 26330724.jpg (217x297, 10K)

Own both movies and the book

Own both movies, the book, and The Enchanter

i read the book shortly after high school but that was a long time ago and i don't remember much

Léon is better.

The book was incredibly boring in my opinion; Flowers in the Attic was better.

The book was phenomenal. The prose was so beautiful and eloquent

I just find it funny, because a lot of these perverted men might actually think twice about their feelings after reading and/or seeing the story. I don't know. It was ahead of its time, and seems almost more relevant nowadays.

I've read the book recently It's totally unerotic despite describing sex and it's really a good book

which movie of the two is better?

Read the book around ten years ago after finding it in my high schools dumpster

Don't remember any of it, but I may as well read it again.

Attached: 1555468781431.jpg (640x851, 52K)

If you really have to ask, I at least hope you know who Kubrick is.

I said Lolita not Lola- fuck off with your trap

i do. i see how kind of a dumb question that is now. that said though id like to hear thoughts on how they compare to each other.

Watched the film then read the book, loved them both. It was how I was introduced to to the fact that books are always better than their films. Then came The Great Gatsby and Clockwork Orange

i like my lolita, she's 45 in body, 18-45/9-17/4-8 in mind
mpdftw

pedo brainwash

Never seen that, never read the book.
I did watch Maladozensa or whatever it's called, and I've felt fucking dirty as fuck ever since.

Saw it. Was dumb

Oh look guys I am edgy and read and pedo book hahahah it has nothing to do with the narrator being completely unreliable and not actually a justification for pedophelia

That's why I said it would be interesting if people who had these thoughts actually read it.

Read it in Italian, now reading the annotated version in English.

/thread

What a cultured pedo.

I'll take that as a compliment.