Complete and total exoneration

Complete and total exoneration.

Attached: 1535178304990.jpg (620x412, 23K)

>the Mueller report did not say

Complete and total retard. Dudes senility is becoming more apparent every day.

Warren's calling for impeachment, based on the evidence found the in the report. Lawyers are claiming what they've detailed so far is 100 times that of what the Republicans thought they had on Clinton.

Attached: 57261146_2325474307495781_8166789410361180160_n.jpg (907x960, 113K)

This feels like a second election day, with democrats again refusing to accept reality and providing me endless streams of impotent tears of rage on social media to enjoy.

I can't wait for the impeachment to fail, I'll get a third one

Mfw

Attached: 1555194386790.jpg (366x450, 52K)

>While the investigation identified numerous links between individuals with ties to the Russian government and individuals associated with the Trump Campaign, the evidence was not sufficient to support criminal charges.

>Third, the investigation established that several individuals affiliated with the Trump Campaign lied to the Office, and to Congress, about their interactions with Russian-affiliated individuals and related matters. Those lies materially impaired the investigation of Russian election interference.

So the links existed, the pieces are all there, but because of the various lies, obstruction, and destruction of evidence Mueller was not able to gather evidence sufficient enough to bring charges.

There was collusion. There was obstruction. No exoneration.

Complete and total exoneration. Period.

Stop listening to fake news from the enemy of the state.

Fucking civil war already, getting real sick and tired of you fucks bickering like children

And let's not forget that Trump repeatedly instructed his staff to break the law, which is also in the report. But because they refused to obey his orders, no laws were broken.

The President of the United States wanted to engage in illegal activity, but was thwarted by those who knew more about what being a President means than the President does,

Attached: 57587037_3221534141190875_5487700737964113920_n.png (700x744, 171K)

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

Like ur mom and you

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

Good work Comrade

Oh look, a bunch of morons supporting Trump. What, you can't read, or are you willful idiots for Daddy cockholster?>>

you tried

Like u

weak and predictable
still waiting for the proof kid

weak and predictable

you tried

Like u

The sheer irony of you spamming that.

Correct. The President's orders here were still Obstruction, even if the people around him failed to act. Attempt to Obstruct is considered the same as obstructing. Interestingly, the report states that Trump's attempts at Obstruction were mostly unsuccessful; meaning that some were successful. The attempts that the report seems to indicate were successful were him getting people to lie for him (as cited earlier, those lies materially impaired the investigation)

cry more lil faggot

weak and predictable

You're adorable

weak and predictable

My point proven

so weak
so predictable

It's not a civil war when the majority of one side (the right) aren't US citizens. That's just regular war.

weak and predictable

Fake news? IT'S IN THE FUCKING REPORT. Those are direct quotes, and there's a whole lot more.

I swear, if Trump told you that the sky was green, you'd ask "forest or lime, sir?" Completely fucking pathetic.

Oh look, it's the weak and predictable faggot.
You'll have to forgive him, he's only capable of writing one or two lines. He thinks his mission is to defend Trump.

weak and predictable

your perception is off.
nice triggered tho

The report did not exonerate Trump. Only illiterate morons and Russian trolls will say otherwise.

weak and predictable

Oh wow, three lines. What's the line?

"SAD!"

nicely triggered
post more

What is it like to deny basic reality, OP? I don't think I could handle that. The report did not exonerate, and we haven't even seen the redacted content yet, which is presumably worse for Trump than what was publicly released.

a trump cuck thread, nice.

weak and predictable

Mueller laid out the case for impeaching Trump, which is the only way to charge a sitting president. He specifically says in the fucking report that he isn't exonerating Trump.

weak and predictable

“There was a bunch of shit in the report and I decided to cherrypick and make absurd connections because I hate President Trump. IT’S IN THE REPORT! ARE YOU STUPID?!l

Repeating a lie doesn't make it true, OP.

the irony

Fuck Trump

remember when we used to ignore political threads and not bump them
sage remembers

checkmate feckless Americans, Putin wins

Attached: putintoasted.jpg (924x500, 130K)

still waiting on the proof

These threads are such low-quality bait, the report literally says quote

>While this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.

hurr durr, not easy being a Yea Forums shitposter and having to have reading comprehension

Paul Manafort briefed a Russian Intelligence asset on the status of the Trump Campaign, their plan to win, their messaging, the battleground states they needed to win, and gave him internal campaign polling data (he had Rick Gates repeatedly send him polling data through WhatsApp over an extended period of time). Page 139 or 140 of the report I believe, Volume I

George Stephanopoulos nailed it when he referred to the Trump administrations "culture of lying". People are getting weary of Trump's stupid shit. They're beginning to see it's a smokescreen to hide his glaring ineptitude.

so?

weak and predictable

You wish. Trump made too many enemies. He's not as invincible as he or you thinks.

Attached: 1542155677672.jpg (624x531, 109K)

Attached: 1497465111763.jpg (600x567, 56K)

lol, yea it took 448 pages to say “innocent”. trumpfags can’t do basic math.

Trump 2020 victory!

>says explicitly it's not that
>they keep saying it does
so... is this spam by liberals pretending to be retarded, or just trumptards genuinely being retarded as usual?

>Complete and total exoneration
And I'm the king of this shithole.

Attached: 1c1.png (432x410, 85K)

That statement contradicts itself and sounds like someone who’s bitter that they didn’t win.

Still need to go after Hilary. She destroyed evidence, and ordered those under her to destroy their phones when the investigation started

And Comey for covering for her

The Clinton family is too powerful with too many powerful friends, she’ll never take the fall for anything.

It's not a contradiction. According to an OLC guidance a sitting President cannot be indicted. Due to DOJ fairness policy he cannot state that the President committed a crime if he can't charge him. This is because the normal process to air such a claim, and for a person to clear their name, is a speedy and public trial. Because he cannot charge him, he would deny Trump the ability to go through that process, therefor while he doesn't conclude a crime was committed, he's also not exonerated. In short it means "If he were not President, he would be charged with a crime" and that Congress can appropriately bring a charge of Obstruction through impeachment proceedings.

Amerifags begone

Attached: 09209EBA-BFBE-43F6-BD92-F062D7FD9D4B.jpg (750x325, 38K)

People are starting to think, "eight years of this asshole?'' It's more common than you think.

Attached: CsMeOvOW8AEldi0.jpg (1200x600, 133K)

Attached: 1555701867809.jpg (783x1024, 110K)

Comey basically inadvertently destroyed her campaign. He even wrote a bestselling book explaining his actions he was so concerned about how it would look. What the fuck kind of parallel universe are you people living in.

Attached: et17ibhd00p11.jpg (462x467, 54K)

Attached: C_kigsVXgAENcGM.jpg (960x960, 160K)

He's shitposting. It's a statement by the republican former head of the FBI. Mueller is part of the same fucking party. Not everything is about 'winning' or 'losing' or some partisan squabble.

one of their friends is trump
you dipshits are so retarded you probably the WWE is real

Sounds like over complicated bureaucratic jargon bullshit to me.

>many word brain ouch
>must be bullshit
>m-maga!

>you probably the

Was there a point you were trying to make?

>10 counts of obstruction

impeach his fat traitorous ass

Attached: bffs.jpg (713x1024, 246K)

>weak and predictable

Such a sad little communist with a child's vocabulary. You're nothing but a peon in trump's gimp army.

Attached: the gimp.jpg (716x536, 246K)

Attached: 1499892190771.jpg (962x640, 87K)

Expect the actual report directly contradicts this.

Attached: ahem.png (1298x410, 294K)

Evidence=crime
No evidence=crime

Makes prefect sense....

Speaking of collusion, when Obama was caught telling the the Russian President he would have more flexibility after the election... where was the Demorat outrage then? Fucking hypocrites.

is that Jane Doe after Trump raped her?

Attached: child rapist.png (747x706, 136K)

no collision, no charges, and nobody cares

however, you get a free t-shirt for coming

drive safe now

Attached: free tshirt.jpg (522x488, 19K)

lawsuit was dropped

try again

Attached: 1555347204435.jpg (450x418, 44K)

>words missing hurr i cannot possibly decipher what it means
sounds just like a devoted trumptard

>i'm retarded hurr
>[retarded noises]
makes sense

after death threats from Trump's goons

Attached: best friends.jpg (1019x566, 57K)

Why are you getting upset friend?

Attached: 07A27A6E-6FD5-49CD-9F1E-5E470E2A2D70.jpg (377x395, 29K)

Well, except for the fact that SCOTUS stopped the Florida count and gave the presidency to Bush over Gore, who had the plurality of votes.

But keep fucking that chicken.

If by fake news you mean reading stuff then sure

Agreed, the laws are retarded.

nope. not even close

It is really sad that the Trumptard defense in this thread is 'but her emails'

Gore started that court battle as he lost the vote total in Florida

TDS will continue for the next 6 years.

evidence? none.

Attached: 1287216870220.jpg (600x400, 17K)

so, impeachment then?

Attached: wut.png (452x373, 346K)

weak and predictable

IT WAS HER TURN :( REEE

weak and predictable

oh looky its the weak and predictable NPC dude.

The only reason I support trump is because it makes libfucks seethe
You cant do shit, hes your president bitches

Turnabout is fair play, faggot.

>a
ha tough talk from keyboard warrior. do you need a happy hug? a cry closet maybe?

God bless our President. MAGA 2020!!

todays lefticles are emotionally unstable and easy to trigger. its wonderful fun

Lost once SCOTUS stopped the counting when Bush was a few votes ahead.
Don't try to be deceitful

Impeachment wouldn't fail. Removal of office wouldn't, but the impeachment would be successful.

I hope a few of them kill themselves today
God damn Id masturbate to their slit throats

Dude he said this in response to the council being appointed. We already knew that happened, and Trump said that at that moment; he was probably scared at that time, but he ain’t scared anymore because he’s been exonerated. Game over.

You considered that tough talk? You're a bigger faggot than I thought.

Attached: Roberts_claims_Prince_Andrew_pictured_together_with_Maxwell_in_2-m-30_1493751601365.jpg (634x710, 65K)

stop your crying and lets build the wall shall we?

Which one are you?

Attached: Screenshot_20190401-211241_Instagram.jpg (1064x790, 503K)

so youre still sore loser for losing that election? Gore initiated the court proceedings and then lost that too.a 2 time loser on the same election

The fence? That Mexico definitely isn't paying for? That will do more harm to migrating animals than migrating people?

SoOoOo edgy

Дa влaдимиp

>5
fence, wall, barrier. call it what you like. you want to harm migrating people?

Both of us?

Anything that goes against what the cult leader says is fake. That's how cults work.

Don't you have a country to run Donald?

why not? it has to be done and the idiot dims in Washington certainly wont lift a finger to do the right thing

it's nice that those five retards were able to meet VP Pence

Nah, I don't care about an imaginary line in the dirt. Stop making third world shitholes with shitty foreign policy and you won't get people trying to flee to the US. You'll put species at risk of extinction to make people climb harder.

Well they'll only be able to send their best people. Pole vaulters, climbers etc. Maybe you'll finally get a decent Olympic team out of it amerifag since so many of your fat asses can't run anyway.

Based

Attached: muhwall.jpg (1000x563, 45K)

>Not understanding over complicated bureaucratic bullshit is literally how the law works.

Attached: 140908-clinton_bush_presidents-1119_bdb70e16158da33cd33be84501f2cd85-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 85K)

well guess what we somewhat agree on the crappy third world country thing. only i blame the so called leaders of those countries for fucking up their countries and making the people need to leave for a better life.

But i bet i can hit harder than you.

The costs of maintaining that monstrosity will be dwarfed only by its futility.

Yeah the puppet leaders that the CIA put in place through America's corporacratic foreign policy.

well you've clearly sipped too much of the anti american kool aid. understandable to be envious of a superior model of freedom and prosperity

Nah it's called having an education you redneck cousin fucking retard. Try reading a fucking history book sometime.

aww. are we back to "weak and predictable" now? doesnt take much education to repeat the same lines over and over

Majority of the right not US citizens? Citation needed.

No I called you a cousin fucker. If that's weak and predictable then that's on you retard? Are you confusing me with another user or something?

You can read right?

perhaps i did confuse you with someone else. easy to do since all you nancy boys sound the same

Says the retard in a literal cult.

Nice cumback, did you get it off your mom's lips?

LMAO keep trying

Attached: 0a1ec22bbcfb6ca73f894c2407f47828c0bf1a3444ee420b923442148dc8ef37.jpg (902x789, 381K)

What the fuck is that even supposed to mean? Are you illiterate?

if you send me your address i will order some vagisil for your sore pussy

You're so goddamn poor and stupid I'm sure you need it to eat before your fucking Nascar shit.

You're out of arguments though. At least there's that.

It means... keep trying

Attached: 1536026421348.jpg (620x400, 69K)

ha. i won the argument ages ago. Im just toying with your triggered emotions now. lefitcles are so easy to upset.

True, it didn't. But it also said that “The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election-interference activities.”. In short, no collusion. Aside from that, Barr has effectively castrated any obstruction charges. What are you guys left with?

Attached: 1555611029743m.jpg (1024x625, 31K)

Attached: russia.gif (1200x630, 343K)

when did Rachel Maddow start posting in /b ?

Is this bait? The report said establishing Trump's crimes is outside of its scope

Explicitly not.

Attached: IMG_20190419_215728.jpg (1080x192, 33K)

Complete and total victory in 2020

Attached: 1531541815330.jpg (776x1024, 70K)

Liberals on suicide watch
They thought for sure he was finished this time

dubs confirm it

Attached: patrickbatman.jpg (652x391, 18K)

>dropped
Another NDA and pay-off to withdraw without prejudice.
According to the rule of "best evidence", the verified allegation of Katie Johnson stands unrefuted.

Attached: pedorapist 2.jpg (845x734, 406K)

Gay parents and their natural children!

>
>LMAO keep trying

I love allegory of the cave. Not many people understand this concept, and I use a dog in a house moving to another house after some years as an example.

"Whomp-whomp" is made by trombones, not trumpets. The alt-Reich really can't meme.

ya but it was never proven either

imagine thinking anybody cares what the sound of a trumpet is.
nit picky shit like this is why the left cant meme

i'd kill this fucking dude if i had the chance

Attached: bobbarker.jpg (1200x630, 51K)

kek'ed

Attached: Brenden Adams.jpg (475x317, 25K)

That's probably the biggest reason to re-elect him. The DNC keeps these acts of kindness out of the MSM.

Five retards...

After that person you replied to I think it's up to 6.

go to bed Ivan

Attached: 46.png (640x624, 265K)

read the last two lines in the paragraph you quoted

context is everything

not an argument

Attached: 04a.jpg (960x960, 86K)

Attached: trump_face02.jpg (550x412, 49K)

stop posting photos of little boys in states of undress, you right wing pederast

weird how trump supporters are proud of being sociopaths

It's not that they weren't able to bring charges because of the evidence. It was because Mueller didn't want to be the first guy who brought charges against a sitting president and is deferring to the Senate to do their fucking job.

Attached: FF5C473.jpg (640x632, 134K)