Ok Yea Forums, explain me why INDIA isn't the greatest country on the WHOLE earth. We have: BEST Food...

Ok Yea Forums, explain me why INDIA isn't the greatest country on the WHOLE earth. We have: BEST Food ,BEST culture and history, BEST and SEXIEST womans MOST BEAUTIFULLY place.
Right now, only 0,1% of people doesn't have a toilet and by 2020, when we will be the strongest country it will be fully resolved. You shitty American hate us only because you envy us.

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_India.svg.png (1200x800, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/suicide/suicidal-man-set-self-fire-outside-police-station-india-cctv/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most-polluted_cities_by_particulate_matter_concentration
google.com/amp/s/www.graphicmaps.com/amp/the-most-polluted-countries-in-the-world
youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
youtube.com/watch?v=kJa2kwoZ2a4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Indians truly are some of the most interesting people on the planet. They come from a literal shithole filled with more human suffering and misery than one can comprehend but still honestly believe that they are envied. I have never met a stranger group. Scores of them live in my city and never stop talking about their glorious homeland and thousands of years of history... While they're in another country. Presumably because they had to flee the stresses of their utopia.

Cognitive dissonance seems to have no effect on these people.

I'm English, I like Indians and India more than I like yanks

poo

Attached: 20190419_132756.png (300x159, 73K)

In

the

Loo

You all smell bad. Shower you musty ass

Love the food, hate the people.

I second this

Attached: poo.png (629x454, 546K)

11/10
I very much enjoyed reading this.

This.

Sanity right here.

Indian food is awful. It's mostly over seasoned slop you have to scoop with your hand. It blows my mind how out of shape Indians are even though they're vegetarians. How is that even possible? And if you think that Indian restaurant you way at is sanitary think again. I've grown up around Indians my entire life. Been over to their homes. They definitely don't have the same standard of cleanliness most other cultures do.

You think only burgers hate you? Thats rich KEK!. Also, if you believe in a single thing you wrote, you should consider going out more. Living in a fantasy world aint healthy.

They smell like shit that’s why and most of them are dumb as fuck when the come to USA

fpbp

>vegetarian
Hmmm I wonder why they're weak

Shitting on the street

this

Ive been watching bald and bankrupt on youtube. I’ve come to the conclusion that india is the asshole of the world

It's not even that they're weak. The majority are fat and sloppy.

This

poo poo

Literally hell on earth.

Attached: 1544635410013.jpg (530x662, 99K)

>2019
>India shoots down sattelite
>indians not only littering their own shithole but space too
>2020
>india lands on moon
>moon is declared designated shitting area

Attached: shitting moon.jpg (937x728, 126K)

People who can't cook think that throwing massive amount of spices on something will make it good. It does nothing for the flavor of the food you are eating because all you taste is the endless shit you smeared all over it. You could taste the same thing if you are a playing card with that same amount of spices.

Fun fact though: the sheer amount of human waste that is created by the population on a daily basis would clog up their sewage systems if their shit wasn't watery. So their food is designed to go through you in a certain way

Because there are always 100s of pedofils in my messages THEY ARE ALLL INDIAN. They get annoyed and harrass me if i dont send them nudes. Like what the fuck did they expect tohappen ?? Creeps

Don't ask Stupid things here\b is for rekt n u will get rekt

I know. Whenever I'm in a toilet stall at work next to an Indian person I've not once heard one of them have a healthy shit. It's like an emergency every time they have to go.

Attached: 1532943079046.jpg (512x288, 35K)

stop trolling singledude travel n beautifulpeople survey otherwise

good wrestlers though

Attached: indianolympic.jpg (1200x501, 100K)

I've traveled a lot and plan on seeing as much of the world as I can but I would never set foot in that piece of shit country

This sounds entirely accurate

can confirm this. worked in an software consulting company and lots of indian co-workers. The toilet was unusable for at least an hour after one them used it because the smell was unbearable. Funny thing is their food smelled exactly like the toilet after they unleashed the floods

>

Attached: 1537592597884.png (550x372, 393K)

Attached: 1484241440950.jpg (454x503, 27K)

I couldn't give less of a shit just please take back your gypsies from Europe we don't want them

Attached: 1479876778318.jpg (640x639, 54K)

And yet you have designated shitting streets. Nigga this ain’t even bait at this point.

nobody likes them. that's why they're in europe. We simply don't have the balls to finally eradicate them

Doesn't over half the country live in extreme poverty?

You just need to look it up. I'm sure that Wikipedia isn't the most accurate but it sure as hell isn't 0.1% when 1/3 of the population lives in slums

Attached: OPisacopypastafaggot.png (643x226, 17K)

Well the only person who had balls committed suicide and his grand daughter is a stupid bitch so it's on us

you shit in the street and wipe you ass with your f'ng hands you dirty f'ng rat monkeys

if it wasnt for white people you would still be subhuman animals, fuck you

Well yeah?
India is getting MODIfied now

Attached: 57200750_10161617169835052_3774713986130378752_o.jpg (1080x762, 54K)

Fuck yeah!!

Attached: 57052366_2396553143709680_3181795013637963776_n.jpg (702x898, 83K)

Modi modi modi!

FUCK YOU FUCK BASTERD SHIT

how does anyone look at india and not laugh

Gotta give it to them tho they're multiplying like fuck while we are going extinct

Too bad white boy time to face reality. You can cry all you want. Nobody gives a fuck

You wouldn't consider that weakness?

They're still subhuman animals

> BEST Food
mexico
> BEST culture and history
i'd say that goes more to china
> BEST and SEXIEST womans
russia
> MOST BEAUTIFULLY place
france

stfu Rakesh

Attached: 1554325857722.jpg (660x343, 105K)

Labelling anyone subhuman will make you underestimate them. Might make you feel better but then that's it. History is the biggest teacher learn from it

do us all a favour and die

Attached: 1554325652185.jpg (680x751, 185K)

go and suck Sachin Tendulkars dick you fucking subhuman manlet

Attached: 1554325424891.jpg (675x380, 74K)

or you can also worship Modi and suck his dick too

Attached: 1554325129518.png (602x484, 252K)

Jokes on you, you are in fact dying. Your very race is in peril

as much as I want to disagree. It is true. A few years ago I would have laughed at such a statement.

Nothing to underestimate. Do some research on India, you'll see it's filled with subhumans

and before you call me a fucking Paki, know that you and Porkis are the exact same shit, except they worship a pedophile

Attached: 1554324101001.png (500x581, 161K)

Attached: 1554325391601.png (1039x703, 300K)

Attached: 1554326323881.jpg (750x774, 82K)

Attached: 1554335565570.jpg (612x790, 112K)

I love Indian food, and I work with a few Indian guys who seem decent enough. That being said, I’ve never met anyone who visited India that didn’t get sick. I’ve visited China and Mexico and they are both filthy, but India is on a different level.

I feel sorry for you. I know you're incapable of being a success in your own life because your Liberal parents never spent enough time with you to teach you anything meaningful, and your Liberal teachers never taught you anything but how to obey the Government, and that your Liberal friends don't know any more about being successful than you do so it's no wonder you're such a miserable failure and that's why I feel sorry for you.
What I don't appreciate, though, is how you're so very resentful of and even hate people who, unlike you, are totally successful and happy in life, usually Conservatives, because we're raised by parents who love us, give us good attention, give us proper discipline when we need it, pass excellent morals, ethics and values on to us while teaching us how to be ambitious, inventive, imaginative, creative and successful. That's why I'm a winner and you're not and why I feel sorry for you.

Truth

what are u on about?

>only liberals dislike the horrible country that is india

Okay

Hey you bloody maderchode. You want shot bitch lasagna.

I live in an area where they are the second largest population group.

They have weird shit in their DNA like washing and shitting together, they come into my local upper class fancy gym with ALL their fucking toiletries and they all wash together while chatting, they all shave together and leave their fucking hairs all over the sink area, they do EVERYTHING that involves bodily care together it's like being down at the Ganges.

An Indian cannot do anything alone without taking his brothers, sisters and aunts and uncles.....probably because they are the worst rapists in the world and no one is safe without at least 5 other family members.

Indian male here. Can agree.

Fuck indian niggers

Wtf is 0,1%?

>/Thread

All Indians smells like shit and are fucking retarded. India's national average IQ is 79. Mental retardation is 75. You shit in the streets, drive tuktuks and have no fucking stoplights. 1/5 Indians is a fucking telemarketer and I have yet to see a single attractive Indian. Fuck india

Attached: Filthy_street_homeless_India-1.jpg (800x533, 107K)

towl head curry niggers on suicide watch

The studies state that the Indian population as a whole(note that it is AVERAGE) has low IQ - in fact, IQ of 82 is borderline mentally retarded. Which means half of India’s population is lower than that value and is mentally retarded. This is because the average value is at the midpoint of the normal distribution curve. But the standard deviation in IQ in Indians is quite high; which means that in a population of almost 1 billion, there will still be a lot of smart and very smart people at the tail end of the distribution, despite the low average IQ value - due to the sheer population size. This does NOT mean that if you are an Indian then you will have low IQ. You need to test your own IQ and find out what it is - if you want to know.

That's totally not appropriate. I didn't even make that outrageous of a claim, but you definitely disrespected me, and the entire MAGA community on that one. I don't care if you just know that much about the subject, or you are just ignorant to the facts that are in the field that I am an expert on, but come on. Don't bullshit the fact that I know more about this than you do. Just come straight and say you don't know what you're talking about, and we'll be cool. Seriously? This is fucking bullshit, you shouldn't get so riled up about such trivial things, but if you do, you're a fucking faggot. Go home and make love to your fucking real doll. You don't know shit about what we're talking about and you need to fucking leave this thread right now. Buy a bullet and rent a gun, because sir, you are finished in life.

This. Indian people can't be alone. They have a pathological need to be around each other in a homoerotic way. It's bizarre.

> Self declared expert hmm.... Ok

Well chill out man no need to get all worked up it's just statistics

they're used to living in cramped conditions surrounded by thousands. it makes sense

send bobs

Attached: 1448701346849.jpg (630x405, 31K)

Yes but it in their DNA, there is shit loads of room here but they still cant help themselves, they all have to do everything together and even the super wealthy ones live in houses with about 20 fucking relatives.

Someone explain the concept of a joint family to this dude smh

Most of those curry-stains aren't white, nor can the fuckers drive.

It's more than that, they could afford to buy all their relatives their own place or build houses with surrounding houses......but no they build a 5 story house and all live in it together, share the bathroom, kitchen and everything else.

It's a cultural thing to pack as many humans as possible in each home. They actually enjoy living like rats in filth

Yes I am going to put a bet on that no Indian is every in the top 3 F1 championships for the next 30 years so when I retire I will have something to look forward to.

It's not that they are reckless and dont obey the rules like the Italians, they simply cannot drive in the first place.

>0,1%
fuck you, it's 1,1%

Attached: IndianSnackBar.jpg (1200x749, 390K)

I said they can't drive, you fucking pitta cunt.

>most

Lmao england is the second worst shithole after india their hands are filled with so much shit that there shit becomes part of their nutrition

/thread

You can read, well done you smelly bastard.

Lol an island of shit

A bit more to a toilet than a hole in the ground, or a bridge rail

even Lord Ram hates indians

Attached: 1554574724735.jpg (1633x1080, 345K)

no one's going to post the webm?

53% don't have a toilet
25% don't have electricity
10% don't have clean water
India = SHIT HOLE.

It almost goes beyond that. I get on the subway in the morning to go to work and sometimes at the time that I go I might be one of the only people on that particular car. There's been so many times I was the only person in the car and then an Indian man walks on and sits either right across or next to me even though the entire car is empty. It ducking blows my mind. I think they're so sexually repressed that they're all borderline a little homosexual. At work all the Indian dudes take breaks and go to lunch with each other. They're always handsy with each other. Whenever I do see an Indian alone they are always on the phone talking to somebody.

That guy is Sri Lankan though

Attached: 1497571860009.jpg (700x415, 87K)

At least your poppadom-pals now how to put on a show such as this: bestgore.com/suicide/suicidal-man-set-self-fire-outside-police-station-india-cctv/

The one thing your people are good for.

>implying it's not the same shit

He types on his phone from the designated shitting street. Get back to me when the Ganges isn't mostly shit.

Attached: 1554309132613.jpg (640x960, 80K)

Where on earth are you from? None of this is accurate... like at all

Or corpses

Imagine being so pissed off about the 2016 election that you still show up to random threads with angry memes to complain about it 3 years later.

found the paki

what does this have to do with trump?

Trump's win had nothing to do with most of the professions you listed being liars. It was rooted, in part, in the dishonesty of two groups of people, only one of which you listed.
1. First and foremost journalists. The media's track record for honesty is pathetic.
2. Hillary Clinton herself. We know politicians lie, but she is on a level all her own. You don't get to birch about losing when you run garbage.

Look if Inda was that great we (Europe) wouldn't have as many rats as Indians.
You are dirty, cheap, and narrow-minded.
Best food = No (Arguably)
Best culture and history = No
Best women = Not even close
Most beautiful place = No

Nobody envies your dumb and cheap music, cheap movies, cheap food and cheap and dirty lifestyle. Again, as I see it, you are like domesticated rats.

All of these are totally subjective, so I will give my take.
Best food
I would say Vietnam or Thailand.
Best Culture/History
The entire west.
Sexiest Women
Brazil. I'm not sure how this is even a contest.
Most beautiful place
This might generate some butthurt, but America. The unspoiled nature can be second to none. The city skylines are iconic. The people can be sorta gross, but that's not what this was about.

Best food my ass. It might taste good, but you people treat sanitation like it is a taboo. I used to sell appliances for a living. Have you ever seen what a habeebi does to a fridge. It is a foulness old scratch himself couldn't reproduce.

>Most beautiful place
You do know that the USA is only second to China for spewing out toxic waste into it's skies and rivers. Moron.

Btw, this is the correct one.
France is arguably the most beautiful place, too many niggers in it.

India has cleaner air and rivers than the USA.

>says someone who doesn't live there

1.China
2.USA
3.India
4.Russia

I would say Ireland or Norway has the best landscapes.
Tokyo is the most spectacular city.
And South Europe (Italy, Spain, France...) best historical buildings.

>t. American IP
I bet my fucking head on a pike you're not Indian you faggot, stop posting this garbage
Sage

Bullshit. Of the 10 most polluted cities on earth, 9 are in India. Citation needed. Here's my source.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most-polluted_cities_by_particulate_matter_concentration
Only if You count carbon dioxide as toxic waste. But beyond that, citation needed. Because this list says you're full of shit
google.com/amp/s/www.graphicmaps.com/amp/the-most-polluted-countries-in-the-world

Nice to see someone actually doing research!

Indian Supremacy is racism.

>/thread

>France
>best historical buildings
Not anymore.

India was dragged headlong into the modern tech era by Democrats deporting American jobs to other countries such as India. Although the resulting prosperity and dramatic increase in the standard of living are wonderful things, Indian infrastructure was (and is) in no position to deal with the consequences of all the new modern technology since that same infrastructure is over 100 years old (most of it being built during the time when India was an English colony.) As such India can't deal with all of the waste they're creating now and the result of all of this is that India is polluting itself out of existence. Thank you Democrats for destroying yet ANOTHER country!

lol

Winrar

Nuke fucking India

it's going to be a huge shock to you but Wiki and Google are not valid for citations.

Learn science then you might be able to scoop a few more turds out of your shit stained country

Attached: He'sRight.jpg (1024x768, 160K)

I can see why you have no friends.

Let me tell you something op the india you want or like has already been dead 800 yrs ago the history has been written and it cannot be changed.

>Democrats deporting American jobs to other countries

Yeah republican businessmen had nothing to do with that.

Attached: 1550187650713.png (511x515, 29K)

I agree. The democrats did help fuck India up royally.
Then refute them. Since you're such a big brained genius it should be really easy.

Fucking baiters

Attached: there-nothing-more-deceptne-than-an-obvious-bait-20002110.png (500x523, 66K)

Its good bait to just cum all over India about how theyre awful though

I’m human and I prefer cockroaches over Indians. Way better hygiene.

This

Attached: 1511722395051.jpg (1200x800, 230K)

To be diagnosed as having mental retardation, a person must have an I.Q. below 70-75

Sorry, but no. On all counts, no. I'm American, I don't think we have the best culture either, but you definitely don't. How's that caste system working for ya?

>MOST BEAUTIFULLY place
>BEST culture
OP is a fucking faggot.

thank you, was hoping someone would post that pic.

No toilets

that's Manila though

definitely not an Indian

Where's this? New York, those dirty Americans will appropriate any culture that suits their filthy habits.

Do you think it's possible to clean the Ganges?

"The floor won't be dirty if we pour water on it."

Attached: 500_F_30405553_WbfJXtwtdOlLXwuENy5edd8vqS6FOQhk.jpg (333x500, 78K)

Attached: Street food you love so much has faecal matter in it - Mail Today News - Google Chrome 2019-04-19 3_ (781x123, 17K)

I'm not from the United States, but I like the fact that Yellowstone was the first ever national park. That's pretty cool. Plus there's the archaea there which is pretty cool too. I'd love to go.

That's really gross!

>Nigger Faggot Detected.

Attached: maximryazansky_ashley_stands_on_flag_during_billy_graham_protest.jpg (792x630, 75K)

Attached: 1526567710823.jpg (624x351, 47K)

The Americans are like Australians with manners.

But basically fat slobs living off the backs of the indigenous people.

what's the paper for? so they can catch the worms to eat later.

Did'nt know there are so many indian niggas on Yea Forums

Nothing makes sense in clown world.

Attached: IMG-0813ad4e1c79cff41d9d64d059b601e2-V.jpg (1280x1280, 205K)

If you squint they almost look human.

Attached: IMG-93cbe6d0a01509f08d859720ac21a667-V.jpg (700x573, 72K)

As long as it stays around Indians, no.

Maybe 200 years ago. Now the indigenous population is like 4000 drunks. What are They producing?

Attached: 1503173323767.jpg (1600x1200, 196K)

Not really. Indigenous Australians were nomadic tribesmen who turned central Australia into a desert through repeated fire farming, which in turn killed the mega fauna there as well. It wasn't until Europeans came that the country saw infrastructure.

That's a sign for a street food vendor

What is the translation of the text?

Attached: India-toilet1212.jpg (1024x685, 111K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo

Attached: kjhg098.jpg (225x225, 12K)

I bet they wouldn't allow you to do anything with the river even if it meant the water quality would improve because of religious significance. It's a shame because it's a serious vector for disease, and yet it remains a source of water for a lot of poor pajeets in the area.

Could be. I don't know. All I do know is, I'm not convinced they could clean anything if their lives depended on it. These are people that have toilets and choose streets.

Indians are a mix of Jews and niggers if ya think about it...

Every Indian i have ever met said they would never step foot in their country ever again because of how crowded and disgusting everything is.

Yeah I used to think that the problem was that there wasn't enough toilets in India, then I saw something that said people prefer street shitting because public toilets smell bad and it's nicer to shit in public.

>why does India suck?
1. Terrible gun rights (Pakistan has better gun rights than you)
2. Too many different religions (if you guys united under Islamaphobia then maybe you’d be a superpower by now)

Attached: 1553730384932-b.png (1024x776, 388K)

Your food smells like a garbage dump. Your culture is based on a nigger so black, he’s actually blue. Your women look like a garbage dump before your cuckboi incel faggots douse their face in acid, and smell even worse. Your streets smell like shit because well... you know why. And your rivers smell even worse.

I’d say India is the toilet of Asia, but you don’t even have those.

>India: the world’s WiFi toilet startup

>a nigger so black, he’s actually blue

made me laugh

> a nigger so black, he’s actually blue

I ACTUALLY HAD A NEIGHBOR LIKE THAT

Most Americans like Indians and respect how hard they work.

youtube.com/watch?v=kJa2kwoZ2a4

India is the gratest

For how much longer do you intend to live like an animal?
Have some self respect and decency, become a member of modern society, build/get access to a toilet now.
That's about what it says

the only sane entity is the poltergeist that keeps trying to set all the mixing deck channels to zero.

The best thing I have seen on /b in fucking years.......KEK

Attached: India.png (1170x1169, 338K)

Fuck if a western journalist wrote that they would never work again.

that's utter bullshit.

lmao....oh fuck...kek

They're shitting on an unfair lease agreement

Let me guess they weren't allowed to shit in the street.

space program or not, can't take these people seriously

WHAT WAS IT WITH ALL THOSE 7'S

>P O O P E R P O W E R
>O
>O
>P
>E
>R
>P
>O
>W
>E
>R

Attached: 1511285055458.jpg (1440x1440, 345K)

These insects have somehow developed nuclear weapons.

Fuck 'er right in the vegana.

it's a way of finding which thread has a post with a special number.

You want to know whether the number Has come up you make a post with the number and if it has, then it wont be crossed out and will link through to the post.

Attached: 1464243737677.jpg (258x245, 79K)

This is unrelated to poop

/thread

See it is crossed out now because the post with that number in has since died.

Attached: 1496087650052.gif (625x626, 561K)

India and Indians are a solid meh for me don't really care

lost your sense of smell

this thread is shit

but it's less shit than yours

bitch lasagna