Atheists put Churches out of businesses and laying off thousands of employees, legalizing and

Atheists put Churches out of businesses and laying off thousands of employees, legalizing and
promoting weed to all kids and teens to keep their families close together, sending Donald
Trump and Mike Pence back to Mexico, giving niggas and hoes high paying jobs in America, fund
Sony and Microsoft to create the Playstation Box 420 6 in just two months, turned Mother Russia
into Mother Canada in less than two weeks, and finally help Riot Games create League of Legends 2!
And how Atheists are celebrating Christmas and New Years annually even they don't believe in Christianity!!!
So what are your thoughts about Atheism, Yea Forums?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9K)

KYS OP.

No one has time for your rambling, grammatically-incorrect faggotry.

do you have the image of her crying?

God is pretty gay fam tbh

hmk

>Atheists put Churches out of businesses
(...) legalizing and promoting weed to all kids and teens to keep their families close together
u say it like its a bad thing, nigggot

You're welcome

i know theres a picture of her crying does anyone have it?

Do you even know what the image is from? Youre underage is showing

what it from? how old do you think i am?

Atheism seems pretty logical though.
A 2000 year old story of a miracle... Who would believe it, without indoctrination.

God has big gae. Whoever can actually believe this shit is fucking retarded.

people whove been to death an back without a er visit

Has this been relatively the same person posting this over the years? For a while i thought this was a meme template buts its oddly specific. Neverending story girl athiests hurrr. This boring old shit needs to die. Get better matieral! BOOOOOOOOOO

This.

And don’t they bye for.

wellm im going to take a shower hope someone tells me what movie shes from or has more and that this thread is still up when i get back

2 things

First, there should be not be tax exempt institutions. Everything should be considered a for profit.

Second, the turning of a new year? What does god have to do with that. You do realize January 1st is not Christ’s birthday right. Also Christmas at this point is a capitalist holiday with weird pagan traditions in most house holds. I dress up a dead tree with shiny bits and give presents, then get real drunk at family events. Pretty sure atheist can cope with this.

Clearly no one has been to “death” and back, as it’s not a place it’s a state of decay.

atheism is the future.
fuck religion
fuck that bullshit
fuck those that wish to mind control

Holy shit this bait hasn't met coherency in its life...

Isn’t that the atheist version of Christmas. By the way great post I agree with everything. It’s interesting that you don’t find people pushing Judaism, Islam, Hinduism or Buddhism. Just pushy ignorant Christian’s !

Attached: doit.jpg (604x340, 52K)