My gf gave someone else a handjob at a party. I still love her, should I stay with her?

My gf gave someone else a handjob at a party. I still love her, should I stay with her?

Attached: 111.jpg (720x960, 76K)

Nope

I would not. she will do it again

Stop it with your ridiculous cuck bait.

That's what she admits

Fuck no

This. And fuck no, you don't stay with her. Are you fucking retarded?

yes. everyone makes mistakes. you're allowed one at least.

give one of your homies a handjob and you'll be even

No. You will love and more importantly respect yourself a lot more if you do not stay with someone who doesn't respect you.

Get a foot job from one of her friends

this made me laugh audibly

just get a sidebitch and leave your gf for her if she does it again

I would love if my gf gave some1 else a handjob

"Cmon user it was only one time and I was blackout drunk"

nah

She fucked him. Who only gives a handy

shitty bait faggot

Ask her to set up a friend of her to give u a bj. Pretty fair to me

Pro Tip: There is no such thing as "just a handjob." Your girl is lying to you in fear that she will hurt you.

Attached: 1554939161817.gif (105x140, 348K)

I was going to say that. The fact that she admitted to the handjob is a red-flag that something else happened.

user if it was a nigger she surely has AIDS. Get tested and leave her

My gf is currently in cinema with some male "friend". How would you feel about it?

Attached: 15326314537060.jpg (350x337, 23K)

Your girl fucked a nigger and is now planning to cuck you..

But seriously, how can you AND dumb fucks like you even exist? At least once a day, some idiot posts up a thread similar to this, asking if he should leave his GF after she "cheated" on him.

OF COURSE YOU SHOULD YOU FUCKING DOLT. If you even looked at another girls ass, you'd be hearing it night and day, but she can go and diddle some nigger dick and you're supposed to be cool with it?

Unfucking real. DUMP THE BITCH, AND GET SOME MORE ASS. But from the sound of you, you're a pathetic panty waste who is so lacking in any confidence whatsoever, that he comes to Yea Forums to ask a bunch of virgin degenerates for help...

GOD SAVE US ALL.

Some guy I know is an insecure faggot and gets off thinking about other guys getting fucked by his imaginary girlfriend. He posts about this on a board that's already flooded with more faggots every day. I sincerely hope he fucking dies in a fire. I keep saging his faggot threads tho.

Absolutely. But first you must anally rape both of them, as well as any witnesses, in order to establish your dominance.

i bet his cock was bigger than yours

This

are you both in high school? forget about it, are you both adults with jobs and responsibilities? dump her ass

You have to give more details. Why weren't you with her at the party? Why did she give a guy a handjob? Was she drunk? Was she pressured by her friends to do it? Was she upset at you at the time?

kek'd hard

Cuck b8

All women are whores.we don't look for them for protection or financial support.they are holes to stick your dick in that's it.what was your question again??

Attached: 1553080253202.png (596x582, 254K)

cuck cuck cuck

Of course, other dude was a nigger.

Tell her next time she has to let you watch her administering the handjob.

winrar

tell her you want to have sex with one of her friends to make up for it...either that or a thresome
then dump her for cucking you

lol,
also -> she won't respect you anymore if she gave a dude an handjob and you still stay with her, kek cuck

Need same advice as OP.
Caught gf grinding on some chad at the club. Wtf do I do.
>Pic related

Attached: 21.png (930x1312, 2M)

Give a woman an inch, and they will take a mile.
You either do 1 of 2 things.
1) Tell that bitch to NEVER fucking do that shit again or you're fucking done.
2) Just leave her now.

Who just gives a handy J? It didn’t stop there.