Redpill me on Australians

Redpill me on Australians.

Attached: r5y45h4.jpg (1080x1061, 184K)

literal wastes of space, id opt to have them nuked

Moot hates them for being shitposting racist bogans.
They keep trying to get revenge on their prison island's horror movie inspired residents by killing, dredging, mining and exporting the few bits that were pretty nice.

yeahnah, we're alright most of the time

Aussie women have huge fucking knockers. It's little wonder your government thought tiny tits were a pedo lie

go to hell aussi cuck

and take your shitty VB with you

STOP MAKING THREADS YOU FUCKING SHILLS

Attached: Billie.png (1418x942, 168K)

Scum of the fucking earth shitposters.
Experts on American politics, world peace, computer science, guns and gum laws, food, combat..etc...
Arrogant, ignorant trolls from a prison island where they all share common ancestors NOT TOO FAR DOWN THE LINE. Fuck australians. Kangaroo fucking serfs

moot hates racists and works for google he is a cuck and a white traitor

Australian's call there male friends mate.
synonyms: partner, husband, wife, spouse, lover, live-in lover.
They have an insanely high homosexuality rate and there estrogen levels are off the charts.

He learned from this place. You are incapable of learning. P simple.

ɥʇɹɐǝ uo ǝןdoǝd ʇsǝq

We invented many of the technologies that are used by every single person everyday
>tfw aussies are the scientific masterrace

See...
>masterrace

Falling over drunk into a bush and sleeping there isn't an invention

Was there for 2 weeks back in 2001. Navy, Melbourne and Sydney. Aussie dudes are cool as fuck to hang out with and can party hard. You have to be at least semi-Chad to hang with them.
The ladies were pretty good looking, and down to hit on you and fuck if you were at least decent looking and fun to be around.
Sadly, if you look at their news media for more than a few minutes, you see how super liberal, gynocentric, and Royally cucked they have become since then... looks like I made it out in the nick of time.

No but the refrigerator and wifi are pretty high tip there ;)

>masterrace
Ooh got me, must feel good calling someone out on a spelling mistake doesn’t it?

Attached: B023AE48-A2D8-4C91-BCC1-12B70CCE7650.png (659x609, 66K)

>Man I love everything about these people until a society made up of these same people decided something /pol/ told me I should hate so now even though I have nothing but good experiences with them I for some reason think less of them. My brain is extremely poisoned by Online.

Waste of fucking trips.

Trips of truth