6 meters square

>6 meters square
>12 miles of open water between you and any civilization
>..wait, you *live* there? With someone else?
Why the actual fuck would anyone think this is a good idea, Yea Forums?

Attached: 190418125221-01-thailand-sea-home-large-169.jpg (460x259, 11K)

>Why the actual fuck would anyone think this is a good idea, Yea Forums?

Because
>12 miles of open water between you and any civilization

>International waters
>No laws
Or that's what he thought.

Attached: tomreading.jpg (540x404, 31K)

Cause theres no niggers

Being inside that thing when a heavy storm kicks in must be a nightmare

sounds like fun

Attached: shaun-of-the-dead2.jpg (393x450, 37K)

>International waters
>No laws
docked with my boat and raped him

Depending on who you were living there with, this could be the best way a man could live today.

You mean fucking epic cozy with a widescreen en playstation.

>Because
miles of open water between you and any civilization
..but:
>only 6 square meters of living space
Convicts in prison have more space than that

Except: >no country to protect you
>anyone can come by in a boat, rape/kill you, take your shit
>throw the bodies in the ocean, no one is the wiser
seems stupid to me

Live on ocean = Adapt gills = Live in water
About six months in, the whole ocean is your living space
lrn2 evolution

It’s a concept not a lot of people understand anymore - freedom.

i would be bored after 5 minutes.

>Live on ocean = Adapt gills = Live in water
Enjoy your next 10000 years of 'adapting' -- assuming you survive at all.
>throwbacks developing gills
*facepalm*

>""'freedom"""
living in the equivalent of a 6-meter-square cage is 'freedom'?
If it was a 6-mile-square *island*, was 100% self-sufficient, and you had your own defenses, armed guards, and so on, sure, that would be 'freedom', but *this*? More like *exile*, and no way to defend yourself against 2 guys in a powerboat with guns. How desperate do you have to be to do this? You'd be better off in some unnamed atol or deserted island somewhere in international waters, at least you'd have more room.

>*facepalm*

You can grow a tail in a week. You clearly know nothing about evolution. Must be American.

are you retarted?

>no way to defend yourself against 2 guys in a powerboat with guns.

More guns

Set up a sniper nest on top of that thing. Even just a bolt rifle and some sandbags up there would give you great advantage over boat dicks

I don't have a degenerate Western non-educational, so no

I don't think you're really grasping how small 6 meters is; that's less than 20 feet square.
A rocket launcher, or a grenade, would *liquify* anyone inside the structure.
A diver sticking a demolition charge to the pole holding the thing up would sink it.
It's *indefensible*.

>eurotrash
>not ""'degenerate"""
You have Putin literally in your backyard, and you're not """degenerates"""? Hilarous.

>>no country to protect you
=
>no laws to prevent ownership of miniguns, piles of ammunition, RPGs .50 cals and other defensive toys.
>anyone can come by in a boat, rape/kill you, take your shit
You'd be able to turn their boats into colanders

>less than 20 square feet to *live in*
>fill it with guns instead of food, water, and other things you need to *live*
What are you even thinking? It's not a paintball playhouse, this guy was *living* in there, *with his girlfriend*.
Also:
>one boat 100 meters out with an RPG
>you're dead before you even know what's happening
This ain't a videogame, son.

>and no way to defend yourself against 2 guys in a powerboat with guns.

Fuck, I'd be more worried about some errant ship slamming into your "outpost" in the middle of the night.
No warning because they didn't even see you. You're just dead.

Later, while they're still cleaning the wreckage and searching for all the bodies, the talking heads on the news would be asking "What was that outpost doing in open water?"

>>you're dead before you even know what's happening
Then they don't get your stuff. So there's no point. Zero game.

The next step in evolution is to become fish again

>Then they don't get your stuff
Sure they do. The shockwave from the detonation kills anyone inside instantly, but leaves everything else more or less intact.
Or maybe they just want to kill you and DGAF about your stuff. As-is, Thailand wants to find them and kill them.

>The next step in evolution is to become fish FOOD
FTFY, that's where we're heading if we don't clean up our shit.

>I just want to make enough money to get away from everyone

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-04-23-at-3.20.34-PM.png (750x430, 152K)

It's quiet in the middle of nowhere.

More like 65 square feet, not 20 but still a tin can

Except that's not how it works. You're still subject to the laws of whatever country you call home as well as the home country of whomever you wrong. The international waters thing only really applies to salvage, mineral rights, trade, and communication.

1 meter=39 inches
6*39/12=19.5 feet

That guy's a dumbass. Also, to clarify it looks like his platform is six meters squared, not six square meters.

Putin is a myth, literally does not exist. Anything else?

>six meters squared
That's what I meant; 6 meters *on a side*

*eye roll*
lurk more

Start saving up, peeps. When the offshore drill sites dry up the gas companies will probably be willing to sell their depleted drill platforms. Much larger than 6sq meters.

I figured, but most posters here are calculating 6m2, not 6m2 by 6m2. It's still a small space, but not _that_ small.

Do you know how dificult is to shoot from RPG?

Sorry; looks like superscript doesn't work here. Six square meters by six square meters.

19.5 feet on a side is just a big room. You can live in it but when you've got nothing but open water for at least 12 miles in any direction?
>why would you do that!?

Irony not lost

All they'd have to do is hit you *once*

Especially a boat bouncing around on ocean waves. Lotta wasted rounds

Source: I fire RPGs from boats every single day of my life, ama

That's not how RPGs work. It's a rocket people's grenade, not an he anti-materiel round. It doesn't make things disappear; it penetrates and explodes, and frankly the less hardened your external walls are the less damage it's likely to do.

*propelled

Do you know why they put a scope on RPG's? Because they are pretty damn accurate at medium engagement distance.

>Source: US marine whose transport vehicle was hit multiple times by RPG from a cave opening a quarter mile away

>phone poster who has no idea how explosives actually work

It's like a tree fort.

White people are scared of fucking everything. Jesus.

How many fathoms is that?

Not water tho right?

>ignores the actual subject
>makes it into a race issue
KILL
YOUR
SELF

Attached: KILL YOURSELF.gif (1221x1007, 142K)

Are you retarded? The fearmonger retards ITT are my subject you stupid faggot. Go find a life outside your brainwashed fear culture bullshit and then maybe people will give a shit about what you have to say, cuck. Youre probably from the fuckin UK too. God damn pussies.

even then he isn't wrong.

Easy with the GDs. It's almost Easter, youngster.

>The fearmonger retards ITT are my subject you stupid faggot.
I AM THE OP, YOU DUMDUM FAGGOT, I get to decide what the subject is. Get fucked Easterfag.

>hurr durr WHAT COULD POSSIBLY EVER GO WRONG?
Nice way to poke Murphy with a stick, idiot.

>dry land is a myth.

Hail satan you braindead piece of shit.
Fuck you especially hard then you dumb fucking faggot! Kill your fucking self

I grew up in the hard rock mining industry and served in the 20th Engineers out of Bragg. Obviously that's not as comprehensive a background in demolitions/disposal as your five plus years hard grinding through cawadoody, but I do my best.

Omg scary guys with guns in boats omg water omg omg omg
(You)

thats what kevin costner wants you to think

Simmer down there, teacup.

>spring break fags shitting up Yea Forums
Go outside, kid, and stay off the internets.

He doesn't care tho because the ocean is his home.

Kill yourself you piece of shit newfag
Holy fuck you are dumb

Wanna talk about it?

He better be careful doesnt he know that 2 guys in a speedboat could show up whenever and rape him and throw his body in the ocean?

thats why i piss in the ocean every time i be there

I am talking about it shit for brains. Kill your fucking self

This thread is cancer and youre all samefagging newfriends who are too retarded to put half an insult together. Sage.

and they have the fucking never to call us racists

Smokers

nerve..
damn

So you think your brains are shut and you want to commit suicide?
I can contact a prevention hotline for you...

>yep, he mad

Attached: y_u_so_mad_tho.gif (300x169, 477K)

>You can grow a tail in a week. You clearly know nothing about evolution. Must be American.

Actually in the US counties with a 90% Trump turnout many people have tails.

Attached: Deliverance.webm (640x360, 896K)

Attached: Kevin.jpg (308x163, 10K)

He's just mad because two guys in a speedboat shot an RPG at his ocean home and blew it to smitereens, LOL.

>Fuck, I'd be more worried about some errant ship slamming into your "outpost" in the middle of the night.
>No warning because they didn't even see you. You're just dead.
this. big time. dude's retarded.

Attached: 1533558766035.jpg (600x660, 65K)

And yet it's brownlings who need massive institutional systems of protection, mercy, and charity to simply exist

It's also one-two people doing what you said while most disagreed, so you have performed with expected efficacy

Do you dumb fucks even know what youre arguing about?

>12 miles
>international waters

Kek.

"Honey, we are out of toilet paper!"
"Let me fetch some. I'm back in 3 to 5 days. Need anything else?"

bring beer

Have you been to the UK? It is nothing but an institutional system of protection, mercy, and charity. This is the kind of thing that breeds fear culture mentality, as every single thing outside of your house can and will kill you 100% dead 100% of the time.
Have you ever been to the suburbs in the USA? Nothing but scared white people who spout the same bullshit rhetoric as the idiots ITT.
Also bucko, since youre so fucking proud of yourself for that one, if i see two people being retarded fearmonger cucks im going to call them out for it. I dont give a shit if the 20 other people ITT arent scared little faggots. But you know what? I bet they fucking are. Fuck you.

Wow, nice, I want that 36m^4 4D volume. I'm sure the allowed time-shift might prove pretty useful !

real survivalists would just catch a fish and wipe with that

Be careful man i hear fish have poison spikes all over them

go fuck yourself

>strawman
>posted by some kid who likely has never seen a non-white person other than on TV
shut up

Kys cuck

OP here,
Well, this thread is pretty much dead, having degenerated into the usual Yea Forums bullshit of name-calling and off-topic crap. Have a nice weekend all, I'm out.

Its your fault you dumb fuck have a horrible weekend i hope you fucking hang yourself on stream pussy fuck you forever

When you wept, was it before, during, or after typing this?

how would you even get food out there?

>luring in fisherboats
>cannibalising the crew
>plunder their ships

Is that really all you could come up with after sitting there staring that entire time?
>mummy he said mean bad curse words wwwwaaaaaahhhhhhhh

>Have you ever been to the suburbs in the USA? Nothing but scared white people who spout the same bullshit rhetoric as the idiots ITT.

You mean that a little ocean shack is vulnerable to rocket-propelled grenades?

>UK
>suburbs

Great points. Now tell me, which race of people is, as we speak, actively continuing countless, decades-lasting, planet-spanning organizations dedicated to annually pouring trillions of dollars and countless manhours of pure charity and donation into brown countries, so that brownlings can simply keep existing without going extinct?

>scared little faggots. But you know what? I bet they fucking are. Fuck you.

So mad. Sooo mad

Attached: 1341287800796.jpg (640x420, 85K)

Nigger you fail, none of that is even coherent. Kill your fucking self.

I

Aw im sorry, did you try and say some shit that ended up making no fucking sense? I better backpedal and pretend you have a point here, huh?
Fuck you.

>which race of people is, as we speak, actively continuing countless, decades-lasting, planet-spanning organizations dedicated to annually pouring trillions of dollars and countless manhours of pure charity and donation into brown countries, so that brownlings can simply keep existing without going extinct?

Waiting

>pretending you don't understand so that you can avoid answering
>or genuinely being this stupid

Which is worse?

You could larp Subnautica.

Attached: 1547000445718.jpg (600x528, 72K)

>bucko
Dr. Peterson? Is that you?

Its like you forget that these countries pouring aid to third worlders are majority white countries, full of white people sitting around reaping the benefits 100000x harder than any third world country full of your "brownies" you dumb fucking racist cuck. Jesus christ youre fucking stupid.

4ch srs biz

Attached: 526178-subnautica-playstation-4-front-cover.jpg (800x800, 82K)

>you dumb fucking racist cuck

says the racist:
>scared white people
>White people are scared of fucking everything

>reaping the benefits 100000x harder than any third world country

I definitely agree that they should stop trading with third-world countries. Cut economic times with them. As a result, those countries will quite literally revert to the stone age, but there's not really a reason to care about that.

You're a good boy, fren, and you tried hard. Some obstacles are insurmountable for everyone though, and there's no shame in trying. You need to calm down though, good boy, because I think you know you have little control of yourself and this is just Yea Forums. Go outside, literally, if only for a few minutes. Everything will go back to normal soon

Imagine the internet speed ono

White people also use fucking banks and go the fucking grocery store, is that racist too? Pretty fuckin great that all you can say when confronted with your own retarded racism is to call me a racist. Fucking dipshit parrot.
I grew up in suburbia dude im as white as it gets in fact my parents are dumb fuck christians who funnel 30% of their income into church programs. White people ARE scared of everyfuckingthing. Thats facts shit for brains and you whining about brown people doesnt change that one tiny bit. Actually, it has fucking nothing to do with anything and your dumb ass actually thinks you have a point here. Shiggy. Kys.

Do you actually know any white people? All my white friends do crazy shit like jump out of planes and swim with sharks.

Im American user, the rest of the world may as well not even fucking exist. Exterminate everyone and use it for fucking nature reserves.

>paying money to do guided adventures
>crazy shit
Pick one

Retard confirmed

Attached: 1555511723349.gif (493x342, 480K)

Good one dumbass

i wasn't the guy you responded to. but he wrote racist stuff and you wrote racist stuff and you called him a racist. you're both racists in every sense of the word.

>6 meters square
yeah that's a bum deal

..and murder at the slightest whim and tweak

What if i told im aquaman?

Attached: 1195856541_2.jpg (400x300, 38K)

what's your fucking problem?

Why the hypothetical fuck do people say why the actual fuck?

I'd live there by myself but I'd like to be much higher off of the water. Better yet put me on a deserted island with a bunch of coconut trees and I'll be set for life far away from douches who say "what the actual fuck".

Is that a problem?

based
>filename. KEK

Attached: 701.jpg (700x870, 150K)

Thanks for converting that from canadian for us Amerifags.