What’s the longest you’ve eaten pussy during a single sesh?

What’s the longest you’ve eaten pussy during a single sesh?

Attached: 5C9AFDF2-7B53-4B2E-A95A-E55ECD74BD64.jpg (1023x1024, 119K)

About 90 seconds.
The taste of piss and rotting skin is only so tolerable

Was it the best 90 seconds of your life?

Definitely not

Was it the best 90 seconds of hers?

thirty minutes. if i can't do it in that timeframe i prob can't do it.

like 5 mins, maybe 7. This same vagoo

Attached: gf433.jpg (899x1599, 122K)

If you do it right should take no more than 5 minutes, kiddo

Stop showing off your paraphillias, it's a strong indicator of psychotic behavior.

Nearly two hours. This was a couple years ago. She tasted soooooo damn good, I couldn't make it quick! My tongue was legit sore for the next day or two, longest workout of its life lol

Like half an hour?

Easily an hour. My jaw and tongue hurt

When I was dating a vegan girl a few years back, I'd literally eat her pussy until my jaw/tongue was too sore to continue just because she was delicious and she was a very responsive partner and I enjoyed reducing her to a quivering spasming fucktoy and then keeping her in that state for as long as possible.

Probably an hour. My partner can only cum from clitoral stimulation so we always start with her getting head, and she often takes a while. It's actually kind of annoying.

This.. probably an hour and a half myself

approx 15 minutes. She was loud the whole time so I felt I was doing something right

depends my longest Session was 48 hours... so in that i guess 12 hours of it was eating pussy... if i had to add it all up... Ahh to be young again....

Getting lockjaw from eating too much pussy sucks

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
Fucking kek

Was she black? Those she-apes are loud all the time

20 mins of sucking on her clit to see how swollen it’ll get

Attached: 8E034418-7E6A-4533-972D-10D8D2B987CB.jpg (1000x1333, 241K)

Nigga please. Fucking kys

Did she hold her pussy open?

About 30min, it was her first time. She was 12. Kissed her a couple times and also did some rim jobs

one hour, my gf peed on me two times

48 hours? Jeeze brah only 48? I have been eating the same pussy for 2 months straight. I'm typing this without looking cause my face still in that muff.

About 15 minutes. But I did get a 1 1/2 blow job driving between two cities in return the next day. So I must have done something right. Hard to cum while driving.

That’s actually really hot

Anybody figure out a way to not grate your tongue on your bottom front teeth during???
Everytime I finish my tongue is sore for a few days

The entire runtime of Hellboy 2004.

5-10 minutes I can make my girl cum every time. She fucking pulls my hair and moans so damn loud lol

At least half an hour. .. maybe longer

I’ve eaten a few pussies in my time
When I was in my 40’s I ate an 18 yo pussy for about 3 hours
She tasted so good I didn’t want to stop
She came numerous times my face was all covered in Jizz and pussy juice
Good times

About 30 minutes. She was horny but I had just finished my shift and did not have the energy in my body to fuck. Pic related, it’s her pussy.

Attached: BDD1CC20-B469-4738-8784-98643F352287.jpg (1280x960, 303K)

Hi user, I think you might want to check out this server. https:\discordapp.com\invite\bBaZXcp -

Attached: 1549438395458.jpg (850x1200, 153K)

Im coming after you henrich you fucking shill

Attached: ルシファー.jpg (315x293, 35K)

Jesus, reaaaaally long.
Did it till my tongue fatigued and got cramped cuz i love it and i play sax so my mouth musculature is well trained.

One day I started making out with my girlfriend around like 7. I started eating her out and then it was like midnight, then we fucked and she left the house around 2. I was drunk and she was high IIRC

Good times

How long is too long for a girl ? is it seen good if i take my time or she will be bored ?

Bullshit, as long you're expecting this for each and every partner on all occasions, be it her first time after a week in her horniest time of life or her 10th on a day in the third month of continuous all day hardcore.
Though it is possible, no one should expert it to be the usual case and claiming such a "capability" as a provider, only shows that you've got no clue about what all this sex stuff is really about.

Sucking on the clit like a dick is good or meh ??

Umm... jizz?

Virgin bro.. shes either into it or shes not.. if shes not making noise and squirming.. ask her what she wants you to do.. pic related my 22yr old gf

Attached: 1552334515208649.jpg (1512x2016, 199K)

I started back in September of 2009. My mouth is so dry. Is Obamo still president?

Depends. If it's good (individual sensitivity in general / situation) it probably won't last forever, but you surely will get a hint from her. But if you're talking about constantly "sucking" (vacuuming), increasing blood concentration and sensitivity, that's a proper method to get things flowing again when sexually exhausted.

>proper method to get things flowing again when sexually exhausted.
(non english native speaker sorry)
So that mean she will get on track fast for the 2nd round

>(non english native speaker sorry)
Neither am I, sorry

More likely meant after some hours. Women are more likely to regenerate quickly or even to be able, to stay in a floating state of high frequency moderate climaxing (nothing to expect but great to experience). If a second round is not wanted or possible, since she's not in the mood or generally not into it, you won't need any techniques and if she is, you probably won't need them this early in the game either.
But reality is broadly diverse and individual milage will vary, so just enjoy yourselfs and keep a relaxed and open eye on each other.

Something like 6 hours, we were both on X and had a feedback loop going

shut the fuck up stupid cuck OP

BETA pussy eater

Nice, congrats !
If she's into it and love my tongue play. Does at point it will feel painful and sore like me after a round or she can go forever ?
+ you got tips for finger banging ? my hand/finger game is weak

Twenty minutes.
My tongue and jaw were numb