This is what an innocent man would say

this is what an innocent man would say

Attached: D4d1Fe6UIAADLzX.jpg (1173x602, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xBkGorbFhSo
thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/crime/298693-hillary-clintons-superpredators-still-the-most-damaging-insult-by
cnsnews.com/news/article/penny-starr/flashback-obama-says-i-am-not-supporter-gay-marriage
abcnews.go.com/images/Politics/Mueller-Report-Redacted-April-18-2019.pdf?cid=clicksource_4380645_null_twopack_hed
npr.org/2018/08/28/642615337/hurricane-maria-caused-2-975-deaths-in-puerto-rico-independent-study-estimates
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Doesn't matter. You won't win an election by chasing this fantasy. Either put up some better policies or prepare your assholes to be reamed in 2020.

"According to a (((source))) close to the President."

seething

I'm voting for him this time

someone somewhere may have reported that they heard him say that.
Isn't that enough proof for you? Its enough for reddit, get with the program

I’m voting for him again.

(((Hehehe)))

Plebbit is full of drooling retards.

it's according to the Mueller report you dumb bitch

Trumps right, we need to ditch the electoral collage and march on Washington

Also is Hillary in prison yet?

What happened to "lock her up"? was that just a slogan to attracted simple minded people like a wall mart ad?

Attached: trump-resurfaced.jpg (763x721, 116K)

Did you read to whole text?
No you didn't
Either way the report today shows that he was innocent.

which vindicated him in the so-called "collusion".

Read the report!

He said that as well as a fuller sentiment that historically when a Special Council is formed that it takes years and holds back the presidency from getting any work done.

He wasn't worried about getting caught, he was worried about the process as a whole wasting his time in office.

it's all there in the report, stop being a sheep to mainstream media.

Attached: 62709B97-D49C-458E-89B8-FE81FBDE400D.png (1440x1610, 342K)

Lots of the lefties here and there don't seem to understand the way the law works. in 2 years they didn't find enough evidence to show trump did anything.

same, 29 and never voted but for this man i will gladly start

Democucks stay catching L's it's fucking fantastic lol

If only everybody would just tune into the Ben Shapiro Show and get educated.

youtu.be/xBkGorbFhSo

Attached: 1548731522171.jpg (1024x768, 185K)

Enough evidence to get a conviction in court =/= enough evidence to show that he did something

When a man is falsely set up by political opponents, and then said political opponents are chosen to prosecute him, that's exactly what he would say.

Also, if he's so guilty then why did a half dozen investigations find exactly jack shit?

Wake up. The real world is a great place.

Hillary was right black youth are super predators
thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/crime/298693-hillary-clintons-superpredators-still-the-most-damaging-insult-by
Obama was right marriage is between a man and a woman
cnsnews.com/news/article/penny-starr/flashback-obama-says-i-am-not-supporter-gay-marriage

In the eyes of the law Trump is innocent
That's it. Move on.

Better policies....lol Even fucking offering fart nuggets would be a better policy than ANYTHING Trump has offered....

Retard detected

oh noes, it's over for him

so are your chickens

no it didn't retard

yes it did retard.

But mu Hillary's emails, lock her up, but muh BENGHAZI! Seriously...you need to just shut the fuck up...

Its never too late to become retarded

>But mu Hillary's emails,
yeah an actual crime.

Jack shit? Not really, Hillarys investigations found jack shit...Mueller got indictments

only retards still vote democrat.

it's over for le drumpf this time

You wish, at best Trump is un-indictable..

No it didn't, vindicated would be completely absolved of any guilt, obstruction of justice is still a possible outcome...which would never be the case if he wasn't at least hiding knowledge of collusion...

Sounds like he is scared and knows he is vulnerable to me.

I did not vote for him before, but I will vote Trump in the extremely likely event that the Dems run either an establishment politician or progressive. If they get a moderate, or outside, I'll vote dem.

As I said to the Detective after I fucked that schoolgirl, it's not what you know, it's what you can prove.

...If he had just learned he would be under investigation for 3 of the 4 years of his presidency, and therefore people would be irrationally skeptical about him and everything he says for the majority of his term, yes. That would be a perfectly logical thing to say.

Use your brain kiddo

drumpf is finished, part 946

No, just years of multiple investigations finding absolutely zilch...not even an indictment...zero....nada and you idiots still chant "lock her up" while crying foul over Muellers investigations that actually produced indictments...

Or, if he knew he had shit to hide.

It's a quote attributed to trump from some notes someone wrote down when trump was speaking to sessions.
Who knows how many liberties the note taker took when recording them.

You mean Don McGahn? Who had to explain to trump that real lawyers document things in the form of note taking?

>But mu Ivanka's emails,
>yeah an actual crime.

Fixed it for ya, champ :*

>actually produced indictments...
because of nonsense and lying.

na they weren't classified. No crime commited.

It’s like you didn’t even read it, just pulled the headline and regurgitated it into words that suit your agenda. Obama said he supported civil union, marriage but not called marriage, then his presidency legalised it. I e got 0 problem with that. And Hillary? Fuck that bitch. Trump? The worst president we’ve ever had. Pull your head out of your ass and start reading articles from both left and right. And not just the headlines

Attached: 1553698836-131318-zoom-500x600.jpg (500x600, 186K)

Yea, all but stone and manafort pleaded guilty because of lies. That makes perfect sense.

The mans name was Hunt.
Notes aren't verbatim. Pretending it's an actual quote instead of a paraphrase is a pretty big leap.
They were some scribllings on a pad, not a professional court room stenographer.
If you would literally read the shit you're pushing you'd see it's not as damning as you wish it were. Stop taking things out of context.

Prove it cuck

17 investigations are still ongoing. lol.

Really, how naive are you, son?

>no proof
I thought so lol

It showed us then that Mueller had nothing on trump. Today was that vindication.

nothing pertaining to president trump.

Keep coping.

Sure have been a lot of subpoenas issued so far.

Literally says “does not exonerate”

Oh I didn’t realize his bank and financial records have nothing to do with him. My bad.

Doesn't need to exonerate. Just needed to he didn't have any evidence to prove anything.

He didn't. There was nothing that was the jist of the report.

Either way Trump is staying and will win easily now in 2020.

Attached: donald-j-trump-realdonaldtrump-no-collusion-no-obstruction-complete-and-47486145.png (500x370, 45K)

It also literally addresses the possibility of criminal charges for 10 counts of obstruction once he is out of office, and references impeachment as a possibility.

Impeachment would be tough. The House will make the case for impeachment, but the Senate decides. A rehash of the Clinton experience.

Right. But it is mentioned as a path to bring charges on those 10 counts. There is 188 pages of obstruction related documentation.

over this time etc etc

Bottom line, if it was anyone but the president they would have been indicted already.

>holds back the presidency from getting any work done.
Yeah, 5 hours in the white house with an hour lunch, then fox and friends morning and night.

That Tower he was pursuing in Moscow while running for President.

You forgot 1 out of every 4 days golfing.

Hillary will be President now

>It also literally addresses the possibility of criminal charges for 10 counts of obstruction once he is out of office,
it does no such thing. There were not "10 counts of obstruction" just questionable acts.

There literally was no obstruction.

no they wouldn't

lmfao, get a life redditard

also yes, just because you're an oblivious twat, doesn't confirm your opinion.

>The House will make the case for impeachment
They have already said they wouldn't as there isn't anything concrete.

>But it is mentioned as a path to bring charges on those 10 counts.
Again there are no "10 counts" nowhere in the report does it say there was obstruction. Just a lot of "maybe"

Attached: say it faggot.jpg (539x960, 111K)

Man you guys are really salty about the mueller report aren't you. Sorry you couldn't get Trump, maybe you'll have better like in 2020.

Spoiler alert: You won't.

Yes. Trump is the king of Walmart trash people and he knows it, that's why at his Klan rallies he refers to them as a movement. Because they're a bowel movement and he's the corn of that shit nugget leading the way while the majority of the world can't wait to flush the entire turd. We've lost political parties before, next up is gonna be the grand ol poopy.

There was not obstruction.
Barr and Mueller have both said that.

What has Trump personally done to get votes besides the same base that elected him?

It lays out 10 different incidents of obstruction. Muller wanted congress to weigh the evidence on each case. If it wasn’t the president, those would be 10 counts he was charged with and given an opportunity to defend himself in court. It’s written in basic English.

They've been talking about impeaching Trump since before he took the oath of office.

Not correct. Muller says they would have stated if there was no evidence, and that the report does not exonerate trump. Barr is a sycophant.

Good luck next time.

60% of his agenda and campaign promises

No. In the report they specifically said there was enough dirt together him impeached, but they didn't have the patience and it's up to Congress to impeach the dumb fuck. They did the equivalent of walking into a room, smelling dog shit and then telling Congress there was dog shit in the room. But hey, liberals are better educated anyway, so it's not shocking the retard republicans don't get this. Maybe they'll come out with a pop-up book of the report simple enough for even trumpers to understand!

There’s 17 more investigations going. So, next times would be more appropriate.

Barr is not a sycophant, he laid out the case very well today and Mueller himself passed the buck to barr. Either way the mueller report does not show any "obstruction"

>Better policies....lol Even fucking offering fart nuggets would be a better policy than ANYTHING Trump has offered....

>Mister candidate, what better policies do you offer from President Trump?
>Heh hurr... Better policies....lol Even fucking offering fart nuggets would be a better policy than ANYTHING Trump has offered....

That's why you will lose again. Bernie didn't propose anything but free stuff. Hillary was just vote mah pussy. It was all about her, not the country. If your side wants to win, they will have to offer something tangible, not merely unicorn fantasies and taking away the other side's rights.

oh noes!

>It lays out 10 different incidents of obstruction.
It does not.
It lays out 10 questionable things. But nothing that indicated obstruction. Mueller makes that clear. There was no evidence.

>If it wasn’t the president, those would be 10 counts he was charged with and given an opportunity to defend himself in court. It’s written in basic English.
Post it then.

Or a puppet show.

>There’s 17 more investigations going
Keep holding out hope, it's all you have left now that trump was exonerated.

No. The report made it clear Trump committed crimes, but they knew it's take Congress to pull the weight necessary to convict him. It must really be tough being stupid enough to support trump and not see how guilty he is... Poor bastards...

>No. In the report they specifically said there was enough dirt together him impeached, but they didn't have the patience and it's up to Congress to impeach the dumb fuck
Haha no it doesn't say that at all. Stop reading liberal blogs that are spinning this.

There literally isn't anything in that report that is incriminating. This is why we're seeing the liberal media meltdown today.

Barr is a sycophant. He wrote a 19 page unsolicited memo to the DOJ stating the president can not obstruct justice, a year ago. Notice how Muller wasn’t standing with him this morning?

Not to mention the over 30 ongoing court cases against trump, which was the reason for most of the redactions.

THIS

I mean i say this often about the dumbest shit. So this could be the same situation. Or he just wanted to see libs spazz out thinking they won again. He could be just trying to force some suicides by acting like hes caught and when the truth comes out its all another nothing burger.

>But hey, liberals are better educated anyway, so it's not shocking the retard republicans don't get this
Not really, and you're lack of understanding of the Mueller report is proof of this.

oh shit, it's over this time

He presented the evidence over 188 pages. He said the report does not exonerate.

Enjoy.

abcnews.go.com/images/Politics/Mueller-Report-Redacted-April-18-2019.pdf?cid=clicksource_4380645_null_twopack_hed

This.
Trump winning was good because fuck the political establishment, not because Trump is good.

I didn't vote last time. But i might this time.
I don't like paperwork of any kind. My mind goes blank if i am rushed. So i rarely vote.

>No. In the report they specifically said there was enough dirt together him impeached, but they didn't have the patience and it's up to Congress to impeach the dumb fuck. They did the equivalent of walking into a room, smelling dog shit and then telling Congress there was dog shit in the room. But hey, liberals are better educated anyway, so it's not shocking the retard republicans don't get this. Maybe they'll come out with a pop-up book of the report simple enough for even trumpers to understand!
No the report doesn't say this. Once again you fail to understand the facts of this but not surprising since liberals appeal to emotion rather than logic.

Attached: move em.jpg (1024x681, 153K)

Barr laid out the case pretty well today. It no surprise you are raging about him. Maybe you should listen to an expert on what the Mueller report actually means, you know the attorney general?

All you gotta do is fill in a few bubbles.

>The report made it clear Trump committed crimes,
Again it did not. The report made it clear that there was no evidence to show he did.

You lefties are really going into overdrive trying to spin this. The mueller report was a bust for you and you don't even understand whats in it.

>Not to mention the over 30 ongoing court cases against trump
No there aren't.

just say "it's over for him"

I got my first subpoena when I was about 11 years old. I had committed no crime and neither did most of the other kids who got one for that little incident.

I don’t think you understand what a subpoena is, user.

sorry idiot but you made a specific claim about a certain part and everyone here called you out and said you were wrong. You have to post the proof of that claim and not just post 488 pages and expect us to prove your lie for you.

He's going to win in 2020, and there is nothing anyone can do to stop it. Remember this post in 2020, because it will help save you from your false hope, idiocy, and abandonment of true ideal.

Trump isn't the bet moral or even intellectual leader out there. But he is a necessary tool to reset the paradigm. We need leaders that both care and are semi-intelligent to rule. We don't need the hyper intelligent (those so narcissistic they care only for their ego), or those who have the moral virtue but lack the ability to follow through. We need both. The democrats are too focused on saving the world, and Republicans are too focused on maintaining an unsustainable status quo. We need something that supports our people (and helps the world in small measure) while also adapting to our global changes. Trump will win, because there is no better alternative at the time. Because in the end, the spirit is more important than the faceless unrealized potential. We need our soul more than our future. And Trump gives a tiny sliver of a fraction of that back. As much as those on the left or fundamentalist right would like not to admit.

>He presented the evidence over 188 pages
That wasn't evidence and he also said the report does not implicate either.

You mean trumps cherry picked sycophant? Its cool, I can read, it’s very clearly worded.

salt's piling up

I know trump is very afraid of these ones. :)

I’m not doing your homework for you. And since when is a handful of raging lunatics everyone?

The AOC Five is gonna impeach Trump!

It took me a second to realize it, but this is a good post. Thank you for contributing.

It's pretty clear these are no involving trump directly.

That appeals to his base.
He got by on less that 100,000 votes in 2016.
What has he done to appeal to more people?

Would have stated if no evidence was found. Does not exonerate. Clear words.

"Waiter, I'd like some soup,
Wait I change my mind I want salad instead"
>Scandalous

What a dick.

The only lunatics I see are you people who claim there is proof and 10 counts of "obstruction" when thats not true at all. Now you can't argue you falsehood so you ignore it.

Just admit it, you lost today.

Again, his bank, his financial records, his taxes. “Doesn’t relate to him”. lol

TRUMP 2020 FAGGOTS

He flipped 4 blue states that usually go by 10 points red.

Keep trying to downplay it. 2020 will be similar to 2016.

You think I'm weird or what

Read the last 188 pages. I posted it.

>It was all about her, not the country.
Donald "No other politician has been treated more unfairly" Trump
Donald "Puerto Rico rising death toll is fake news" Trump
Donald "Bitch about Inaguration crowd size for a month" Trump
Donald "taxpayers pay for my entourage to eat in my hotels and sleep at my resorts" Trump
Donald "The whole world is out to make me look bad" Trump

No it wouldn't. You don't understand the way the law works. Do you?

Mueller said there were 10 incidents that were questionable but there wasn't enough evidence to show if it was "obstruction" and he would let the justice department make that call. Barr laid it out pretty clear how they weren't crimes today.

Hi user, I think you might want to check out this server.

https:\discordapp.com\invite\bBaZXcp

/

Attached: 1555211587533.png (600x861, 352K)

I think you're stupid.

Sure we know, it means having a penis below the average size

and they don't prove what you think they prove.

If a smiley is the best you’ve got, I’ve definitely won.

Gg sperg

I want him out, but the democrats can’t find a decent candidate, and the republicans won’t run anyone else.
So I guess we get another four year of the twit!

>Donald "Puerto Rico rising death toll is fake news" Trump
It literally is fake news.

Against an equally unpopular opponent who happened to get more votes. Or as morons call it a “historic landslide”, though it was among the lowest EC victories in history. Cool story.

>He flipped 4 blue states
On >100,000 votes. That's a cunt hair.
And some of those state flipped back in the midterms.
What has Trump done that would win independants and dem voters?

He laid out the evidence for congress.

Attached: 834F6A22-0E23-43CA-A3C4-8D868497E55C.jpg (956x828, 341K)

Attached: 1505983195414.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

It’s not up to me, it’s up to Congress or the courts once he leaves office.

npr.org/2018/08/28/642615337/hurricane-maria-caused-2-975-deaths-in-puerto-rico-independent-study-estimates

>64 deaths is a reasonable number

Trump's campaign resonated with his voters. "Make America Great Again" was a brilliant campaign slogan. "That damn frog!" wasn't.

What a perfect thing to say now that it's clear you want money and not friendship.

I think you missed the point.

trump is already getting primaried by Weld.

Yep, Hillary sucked. So what's Trump's strategy against someone who isn't as unlikable as Hillary, aka everyone in 2020?

Those were the literal deaths caused by the hurricane.

congress already said they aren't going to impeach and the courts have no recourse as there isn't even formal charges or evidence of crimes.

There were more writein votes for the Philly mascot Gritty in Virginia last election than votes trump won the EC by. lol

He won against a candidate that was crowned by the media, one that had the backing of the wealthy elite to the tune of 1.3 billion dollars. That he won means he stomped a mudhole in her ass.

Didn't vote for him last time
Absolutely voting for him this time

Liberals have always depicted themselves as morally upstanding and intelligent individuals but having watched Hillary empty the DNC's coffers with the DNC's permission, fucking Bernie over, and then Hillary calling a quarter of the country deplorable, followed by the Democrats two year shit fit over the Russia investigation, humiliating themselves time and time again, making themselves look insane by continuing to grasp at straws, and then them showing they have no understanding that they have to appeal to the white working class because the white working class is struggling by continuing to push identity politics, I have lost all respect for them.

At least the Conservative politicians are basically forward with their intentions. You know what they'll do. They're consistent and predictable. And they actually look pretty compentent for once, beyond Trump's shenanigans. They also look much stabler than the liberals right now.

>
not really. He change the balance of votes in those states by millions. He may have won some blue states by a couple ten thousands but he turned states that voted dems by hundreds of thousands .

>Since December, the government's official hurricane death toll has been stuck at 64, though the government has acknowledged that number was likely far too low and would be adjusted once the researchers had completed their study.

>In addition to their new death count estimate, researchers found that the Puerto Rican government did a poor job communicating with the public about the death count — and more broadly did not have an adequate disaster communications plan in place, which the researchers said contributed to public confusion.

and none of the current dems are much better.

Until he is out of office. Muller specifically mentions it in the report.

I want these faggots taking bets on how many days.

lol yeah it's all over for trump.

>Yep, Hillary sucked. So what's Trump's strategy against someone who isn't as unlikable as Hillary

That's the point that you and all the dems are missing again. You're looking for someone "likeable" when you should be looking for someone who sets the right tone and resonates with voters. The average person who isn't a moron millennial knows everything can't be free. So they are going to have to strike a balance and not just shit fairies at the voters.

I bet you wipe your ass two-handed

He did no such thing.

He won by a total of ~70k votes. Try to follow the facts.

everyone of the dems in 2020 are weaker than hillary was.

>Muller specifically mentions it in the report.
False.

A bottle of piss and vinegar would be better. Well, the same, actually.

On less that one hundred thousand votes.
In an election with low turnout on both sides.
There's going to be a lot of pissed dems that don't want 4 more years of this.
What is Trump going to do to close the gaps in 2016, and expand upon them?

Not my point but ok, stay salty, faggot.

Yes, he did.

aww did you learn a new word today?
Either way you don't get to spin away the facts. The facts were pretty clear that there isn't enough proof to prove trump committed collusion or corruption.

1) you’re a blatant liar and
2) areyou really gonna care after 2024?

does not implicate either.

I know the facts but you seem to be spinning the reality.

You don't win states that dems used to win by 10 points as "just barely winning".

The irony is strong in this one

Trump will continue to rouse the base with his America first theme, push the economy, etc. Meanwhile the democrats are only running on how much they hate Trump. Unless they actually find an idea, they're going to lose.

> You're looking for someone "likeable"
>that's the full scope of the strategy
Trump struggles to complete sentences, and when press on any subject he descends into gibberish.
I legit believe he's going senile, and is going to look like total shit at the podium in 2020.
The cult he's amassed, that's not going away, but any candidate that can press forward past his bullshit and coagulate a thought is already on much stronger ground to anyone that isn't the white trash enamored with his stand up routine.

Trump only won because the republicans had no choice but to throw a wildcard that appeals to the lowest common demonstrator. In a country with piss poor public education that’s a sure win. Any idiot with enough money can manipulate the populace.

we're not the one spinning a report the shows no collusion no obstruction.

No he did not.

>Trump will continue to rouse the base with his America first theme
You understand that's a minority voting base, right?

keep coping.
2020 is gonna be like 2016 all over again. You're just to stupid to see it.

as have every election since this country started.

All of his actions are those of a guilty man.

Yet you're unable to explain how.

but none of it could be proven. sorry.

There was no substance in his “point”. Just more just more unimaginitive, sub-par trolling. He’s saying “no u”, adding a happy face, and he thinks that’s trolling.

Seen it a million times before and it doesn’t impress me

He'll win the same people he won last time plus those who he has won over.

The GOP accounts for like 30% of voters in this country.
Dem voters are good and motivated to see him out.
What has Trump done to sway fence seaters?

> plus those who he has won over.
Such as who?

It’s in a footnote, one of them above the number 1000.

Look it up.

"The evidence we obtained about the President's actions and intent presents difficult issues that prevent us from conclusively determining that no criminal conduct occurred, Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him."

trump just hired another army of lawyers. There was ample substance, and I could care less about what does or does not impress you.

>trump only won because he’s a wildcard that appeals to the lowest common denominator
>his opponent was a woman from Arkansas, who went on black radio shows and pandered like hell with a bottle of hot sauce and spent most of her campaign trying to smear Trump instead of making herself look like a good candidate.

Comedy gold. Thank you for being this dumb, I haven’t giggled like this in a while

Attached: EFEC9A70-8D45-4258-A6D7-AF4B6C7B9C39.jpg (1014x828, 134K)

When I see democrats post on this board, they do so in line with those guidelines I see people talk about organized shills having. They tend to ignore lots of posts, only respond with insults or redirections, and NEVER offer any kind of stand-alone substance or positive proposal for change. It is ALWAYS anti-something instead of pro-something.

You spelled republicans wrong.

He’s filthy rich and people are trying to fuck him over using the law. You’re genuinely dumb if you expect him not to hire an army of lawyers.

The law explicitly says the ways and means chairman shall be furnished with any tax document upon request. If he’s got nothing to hide and it’s just a witch hunt, why is he getting lawyers and having the treasury secretary tell the IRS to break the law?

Shills and trolls both do that. These threads are trolls just as much as they are shills. Most of the trump supporters are trolling too. These retards are trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls. But the left can’t meme so the right still wins every round and it’s great. Yea Forums needed this.

I hate trump and to be honest I don't believe he would say something like this. He is so narcisist that he would never admit it he is fucked.

What kind of childlike mind bases winners of disputes on pictures?

Why wouldn’t he?

What picture? There was no picture discussed.

>He’s filthy rich
Is he?

The good news is he'll be dead soon.

>being a Democrat
>not being a pussy

Pick one